剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Why do you think I hate him so much?
你觉得我为什么这么恨他
You know, I tried calling you, but my phone wasn't working.
我想给你打电♥话♥ 但是我的手♥机♥坏了
You really went all out.
你的确准备了不少东西
Jim?
吉姆
No, this is not happening!
不 不可能的
Get the hell out of here!
给我滚出去
I thought you'd be happy to see me.
我以为你希望见到我
My husband is going to be home any second now!
我丈夫马上就会回来了
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
What does that mean?
你什么意思
That surgical procedure his mother had to go in for,
他妈妈的手术
ha ha, some kind of complication.
有了一些并发症
Yeah, he had to rush down there.
他必须赶去医院
Won't be back for a while.
一时半会不会回来
Anybody-hi.
有人吗
Hey, I'm here to see my mom, Faith Clancy.
我来找我妈妈 费丝·克兰西
Willows medical spa, please hold.
韦罗斯医学美容 请稍等
Oh, this can't be happening!
这个不可能的
No service
没有信♥号♥♥
Clancy?
克兰西吗
Yeah, she checked in a couple days ago.
是的 她几天前住进来的
She is...
她
Looks like she checked out already.
看起来她已经出院了
Wait a minute, there's - there's gotta be some kind of mistake.
等一下 这会不会搞错了
Her doctor called me, Dr. Litvack.
她的医生给我打了电♥话♥ 里维克医生
Told me there was some kind of complications,
告诉我有什么并发症
told me to come down.
让我赶过来
Can you-can you check one more time?
你能再查一遍吗
Clancy. Yeah, says right here
克兰西 没错
Dr. Litvack released her at 11:00 this morning?
里维克医生今天上午11点让她出院了
You sure?
你肯定吗
I'm sorry. You should have called first.
很抱歉 你应该先打个电♥话♥的
Yeah, right. My cell phone's dead.
对 我手♥机♥坏了
The service is cut out for...
功能都被停了
Thank you for holding some reason.
谢谢等待
Shane, you son of a hey.
谢恩你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm really, really sorry about this, it's an emergency.
我非常非常地抱歉 但这是个紧急情况
Come on, honey.
接电♥话♥ 亲爱的
Sorry.
抱歉
He's here. Yeah, I know,
他在这儿 我知道
he's in my front yard.
他在我的前院
No.
不
He's going around back.
他绕到后面去了
Ok, please remember if he pushed you down the stairs.
记着 如果他把你推下楼梯
I can't.
我不行
Can you tell me where he is now?
能告诉我他现在在哪儿吗
I don't see him.
我看不到他
What?
什么
He's gotta be out there!
他肯定在外面
Maybe he's gone.
也许他已经走了
Oh, no! Melinda!
不 梅林达
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's outside, out the window!
他就在外面 窗子外面
Colleen?
柯琳
Colleen?
柯琳
He's gone. He jumped the fence.
他走了 他翻出了栅栏
I saw a car, but I couldn't get a plate.
我看到了他的车但是没记下车号♥
I'm gonna call the cops.
我要报♥警♥
No.
不
He cut the phone lines.
他把电♥话♥线都切断了
Bastard.
滚蛋
Honey...
亲爱的
hey, hey, hey, hey, it's ok.
没事的
I'm gonna go next door and call the cops.
我去隔壁报♥警♥
I'm right there, I'm right there.
我就在这儿 就在这儿
Colleen?
柯琳
Colleen?
柯琳
Colleen?
柯琳
I thought I could stop him.
我以为我可以阻止他
But I led him to you.
但是我让他找上了你
He'll take your life now, too.
他会毁了你的生活
No.
不
No, that's not ever going to happen.
这不会发生的
I was wrong, and you were right.
我错了 而你是对的
It is time for you to get your payback.
你是时候得到"回报"了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We're gonna nail Shane.
我们要抓住谢恩
We're gonna make sure he can never do anything like this again.
我们要让他再也干不了这种事情
How?
我们怎么做
Ok, Shane was careful.
谢恩很小心
But...
但是
there's gotta be something he thought no one would ever see...
他肯定有东西不让其他人看到
except a ghost.
除了灵魂
I need you to tell me everything
我要你告诉我
you've seen since you've been stalking him.
自从你跟踪他之后看到的一切
He really had files eonveryone in your life?
他真的有你生活中所有人的资料
Pretty much.
差不多
From my apartment manager to detective Campbell.
从我的公♥寓♥经理到侦探坎贝尔
Where does he keep the files?
他把这些文件都存在哪儿
On his computer.
在他的电脑上
He was looking at one when I was there.
当我在那儿的时候他正在看其中一个
He...
他
he was checking detective Campbell's file.
他在查看坎贝尔侦探的资料
So he's probably keeping
那他把所有人的信息
everyone's personal information in those files,
都存在那些文件中
like socials, I.D.Numbers.
比如社保号♥
Did you see anything like that?
你看到过这类东西吗
I think there were numbers.
我记得一些数字
I just remember thinking how strange it was.
我记得我当时觉得那很奇怪
He had the date when David...
他记录了当大卫
detective Campbell started smoking again.
坎贝尔侦探又开始抽烟的日子
It's funny.
真可笑
I remember that, too.
我既然记得这个
I gave him such greif about it, but now...
我还挺难过 但现在看来
I wish I hadn't.
我希望我没有过
Sounds like detective Campbell meant a lot to you.
看起来坎贝尔侦探对你很重要
He was the one person Shane couldn't push away.
只有他没有抛弃我
He was too strong.
他很坚强
He made me feel safe.
他让我感觉很安全
You think we really can stop him?
你觉得我们真的能阻止他吗
Or are you just trying to get me into the light?
还是你就想让我赶快走入光里
A little of both.
二者都有吧
Remember, Shane's in court on the Bergman case all morning.
记着 谢恩早上都会为了伯格曼的案子而在庭上
Assistant's name is Francis.
助手的名字是弗朗西斯
She thinks you're seeing Shane.
她觉得你在和谢恩约会
That's how he explained your last visit.
他是这么解释你上次来的原因
Ok.
好的
That could actually help us.
这可以实际上帮助我们
Oh, Francis, nice to see you again.
弗朗西斯 很高兴再次见到你
Yes.
是啊
Melinda, right? Right.
梅林达对吧 是的
Um, I know that this is gonna sound silly,
我知道这听起来很愚蠢
'cause, well, Shane is in court, but,
因为谢恩在庭上
um, he worked really late last night,
但是他昨天晚上工作到很晚
and I think I left something behind.
而我忘了点东西在这儿
I'll just go in ooh, it's awkward.
我去帮你拿 这很丢人
And I know that Shane and I would appreciate it
而谢恩和我会很感谢你
if I could just go in and get it myself, seeing as how...
如果我可以自己去拿
I know what I left behind.
我知道我忘了什么
Right.
好吧
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表