剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It's ok, honey.
没事的 宝贝
They're just upset.
他们只是有点心烦意乱
so who are the ones we supposed to help.
那我到底要帮谁呢
I can't understand them.
我没法听清他们
There's too many voices.
声音太多了
I know.
我知道
But if you try,
但如果你用心听
you can hear what's important,
你可以听见真正重要的声音
the one soul that we need to hear most at that moment.
听见最需要我们帮助的灵魂
All we have to do is listen with our hearts.
我们所要做的就是用心倾听
Where is he?
他在哪
I can't find him!
我找不到他
Sweet girl, can you help me?
可爱的小姑娘 你能帮我吗
I need to find my husband.
我得找到我丈夫
Daniel? Where are you?
丹尼尔 你在哪
We need you.
我们需要你
Honey? Daniel!
宝贝 丹尼尔
I'm here. It's ok.
我在这儿 没事了
No, it's not.
不 还没完
We can't find my parents.
我们找不到我的父母
I know.
我知道
I did.
我找到了
I listened for them.
我为他们倾听
Then, I heard them calling for you.
便听到了他们的呼唤
Daniel? Honey? Daniel? Where is he?
丹尼尔 宝贝 丹尼尔 他在哪
Daniel!
丹尼尔
We've been waiting for you for so long.
我们等你等了好久
It's ok.
没事了
You can go to them.
你可以去他们那儿
Daniel, what's wrong?
丹尼尔 怎么了
Daniel. Come.
丹尼尔 来呀
You said they'd never leave you.
你说他们永远不会离开你
But you didn't believe that, did you?
但你并没有抱太大信心 对吗
Not after what happened that night before the accident.
从那晚的车祸开始
It's my fault.
都是我的错
We never would have been in that car if I didn't screw up.
如果我没有坏事 我们不可能在那
My friend levI's parents were out of town.
我朋友利卫的爸妈出镇了
We all said we were sleeping at someone else's house.
我们都说会在我们中一个的家里过夜
And we snuck into their liquor cabinet.
我们溜进了他们家的酒窖
We went outside and started taking out some mailboxes.
然后我们出去 开始砸邮箱
Someone called the police.
有人报了警
And then they called us.
然后他们就联♥系♥我们了
At 2 a.M., We're picking
在凌晨两点 我们去警局
our 13-year-old up from the police station.
把我们13岁的儿子接回来
Blaming ourselves, each other.
互相指责
Arguing over who was supposed to follow up with levI's parents,
吵着让对方去和利卫的家长说
still thinking every mistake could be avoided.
还觉得这一切都应该可以避免
If I hadn't done that,
如果我没有那么做
if you weren't so tired and worried-
如果你们不是那么累那么担心
Daniel! That car swerved into our lane.
丹尼尔 是那辆车突然转到我们的车道来的
Dad!
爸爸
It wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
And even if it was, we would never leave you.
就算是你的错 我们也不会离开你的
Then where were you?
那你们去哪儿了
Your parents died at the hospital.
你父母在医院里去世了
We didn't understand what happened.
我们不明白到底怎么回事
How could we still be here and you not?
为什么我们在这而你不在
And then, we met a man who...
然后 我们碰到了一个男人
told us he could bring us to you.
告诉我们他可以带我们去见你
A man. Who are you talking about?
一个男人 你们在说谁
He didn't say his name- only that we shouldn't go into the light.
他没说名字 只说我们不能到光里去
If we did, our son would be lost forever.
如果我们去了 就会永远失去我们儿子
We're together now.
我们在一起了
Do you see it?
看见那个了吗
It's so beautiful.
太美了
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Come.
来吧
I can't.
我不能
I don't see it.
我看不见
He needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
But how? What's keeping him here?
怎么帮 他为什么还留在这
Just listen with your heart. Ok?
用心倾听
You'll find the answer.
你会找到答案的
He's staying behind because of me.
他留下来是因为我
I've already hurt my family so bad.
我已经伤害了自己的家庭
I don't want to leave and hurt you.
我不想离开你 伤害你
Daniel, it's ok It's not.
丹尼尔 没关系的 不
We know that now.
我们都知道
Look around this place.
看看这儿
Who's going to watch over you in the dark?
谁会在黑夜里陪伴着你
Daniel, if you do this...
丹尼尔 如果你这么做
you'll be helping Becca. You-
你就是在帮贝卡 你
you'll prove to her that there's nothing to be afraid of.
你将向她证明没什么好怕的
Come on, Daniel. Just try.
加油 丹尼尔 试试看
See the light.
试着去看到光
For me.
为了我
Look at that.
看那
Mom.
妈
Dad.
爸
I see it.
我看见了
Take care of her, will you?
好好照顾她 好吗
Yes. Yes, I will.
恩 我会的
We want to believe you.
我们也想相信你
You have no idea how much.
你不知道我们有多想
But it almost seems impossible.
但这是不可能的
If you need help explaining anything...
如果你需要我帮你解释
Dad...
爸爸
There's someone... a man.
有个人 一个男人
He's been wanting me to tell you both something.
一直想要我转告你们俩一些话
He's been asking for a long time.
他已经求了我好久了
I was scared of him at first because he looked...
我很怕他 因为他看上去很
he said he died of an aneurysm.
他说他死于动脉瘤
He said you're married because of him.
他说你们结婚时是因为他
She's talking about Larry.
她在说拉里
He introduced us, but Becca,
他介绍我们认识的 但贝卡
he died before you were even born,
你还没出生他就死了
he wanted you guys to meet for so long.
他一直希望你们俩能见个面
But you guys just kept on saying no.
但你们俩一直不同意
And he just kept saying,
而他只是不停说
Have a little faith.
要有点信心
what if I don't know how they died,
万一我不知道他们怎么死的
or what if I don't know what it is they're really missing?
万一我不知道他们失去了什么
What if it just Hey, relax. Ok?
万一 放松点
I just saw you do it.
你刚刚不是成功了吗
I didn't tell you what it was that Daniel needed.
我没告诉你丹尼尔需要什么
You just listened with your heart.
你用心倾听了
Yeah.
没错
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
When you were running away,
你离家出走时
why did you stop here, in Grandview?
为什么你选择留在美景镇
I don't know, just a feeling.
不知道 只是一种感觉
The bus stopped, and something told me to get off.
车停了 有什么告诉我该下车了
It was just Something you had to do.
这只是 你必须要做的事
Yeah.
对
Well, you know where to find me.
你知道该去哪儿找我
I wasn't sure if you were still in town.
我不确定你还在不在镇上
Something told me you were.
但我感觉你在
Is it really worth it, Gabriel?
这真的值得吗 加布里埃尔
To break up families just for a few extra souls?
为了多几个灵魂而拆散一个家庭
I mean, what could you possibly need them for?
你到底要用他们干什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表