剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
His work is in mergers and acquisitions.
他是做企业并购的
His company does a lot of takeovers.
他的公♥司♥兼并了很多公♥司♥
I don't know, it's very corporate.
我也不太清楚 都是关于公♥司♥的
Yeah, well, somebody like that has a lot of heavy duty enemies.
像这样的人都会有很多死敌
Maybe you should concentrate on the hostile takeovers,
也许你应该多关注那些被恶意收♥购♥的公♥司♥
or the people who lost their jobs in the mergers.
或者因为收♥购♥而失业的人
Oh, that's a good idea.
好主意
At least it would narrow it down.
至少缩小了范围
To about a hundred.
缩小到了大概一百个
Daddy?
爸爸
Oh, it's -- I think someone's in the house.
我觉得屋里有人
Well, are you sure? Yeah. I heard them downstairs.
你确定吗 确定 我听到他们在楼下
Ok.
好吧
Ok, come here, Riley.
到这儿来 莱利
Riley, you get on the phone and you call 9-1-1.
莱利 你去打911
And you do not come out of this room, ok?
然后千万别出房♥间 知道了吗
Dad?
爸爸
What is it?
那是什么
It's nothing. It's just...a toy.
没什么 只是个...玩具
Everything's fine.
没事了
Let's get you back in bed.
我们回去睡觉吧
How did this get included in my order?
这个怎么会在我的订单里
Well, it wasn't in your order, cause we don't sell those things.
不可能 因为我们不卖♥♥这些东西
Ooh, does that have a remote?
这个有遥控器吗
Maybe I should get one of those for Ned.
也许我该给内德也买♥♥一个
Well, you were the only delivery,
昨天只有你来送了货
the only person in the house yesterday.
也只有你来过我家
So now what happened?
现在发生什么事了
I-I...I don't know what happened.
我 我不知道发生什么了
I came downstairs, the box was open,
我下了楼 盒子是开着的
and this thing was flyin' around.
而这玩意到处乱飞
Have you been having a lot of weird things happen lately?
你最近是不是遇到了很多怪异的事情
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是吧
Has anyone around you died recently?
最近你身边有人去世了吗
My stepfather died 2 years ago.
我的继父两年前死了
How old was he? 89.
他多大了 89岁
Nope, not him.
那不是他
What, are you saying that...
什么 你是在说...
Wait a minute, Bruce Spencer,
等一下 布鲁斯·斯宾塞
a guy I worked with once, and he died in a plane crash.
我们曾经一起共事过 他死于空难
Wait... Excuse me?
等一下 劳驾
What does that have to do with anything?
这个跟这些事有什么关系
Oh, hi. I'm so sorry. We're just really busy.
您好 抱歉 我们现在很忙
Can you give me a day? I'll call you tomorrow, ok?
你能等我一天吗 我明天给你打电♥话♥好吗
Cause I really think that I can help you. I'm sorry.
我想我真的可以帮到你 失陪了
All right. Here is what I found in the back.
这是我在后面找到的
Honey, I didn't even know you were home.
亲爱的 我都不知道你回家了
Sorry, I just got in.
抱歉 我刚回来
Before I left, we got a huge delivery that I had to inventory.
我走之前来了一个大包裹 我得盘点货物
Come on, come on up to bed.
走 我们睡觉去吧
I will. I just have to nail down something first--ooh!
待会去 我得先确认点事儿
Here it is.
找到了
Bruce Spencer was CEO of
布鲁斯·斯宾塞曾经是岌岌可危的
the struggling Barnes & Stowe properties company.
巴尔内斯和斯托维房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的执行总裁
He was bought out by the company William Taylor works for,
他的股份全部被威廉·泰勒的公♥司♥收♥购♥了
and he died in a plane crash.
他死于一场空难
All right, that's tragic, but relevant how?
真不幸 但这有什么关系
Well, it says here that Spencer had
这里说在斯宾塞的公♥司♥
hit on hard times, since the sale of his company.
被收♥购♥后他过得很不好
He felt cheated. Company was overvalued.
他觉得被骗了 公♥司♥被估价过高
He ended up losing his house and pretty much all of his money.
他失去了房♥子还有差不多全部存款
Well, good.
好吧
So he's the who's haunting William Taylor.
这么说他就是那个缠着威廉·泰勒的人了
Case closed, time to come up.
调查完毕 该睡觉了
But he doesn't really look like my ghost.
但他并不像我见到的那个鬼魂
Melinda, you're running yourself ragged. You gotta get some rest.
梅林达 别再过度疲劳了 你该休息了
There's nothing here that can't wait till tomorrow.
没什么事不能等到明天再解决
You're right. All right.
你说得没错 走吧
I'll pack up, and I'll be up in a second.
我收拾一下 马上上去
Jim? Ready and waiting.
吉姆 准备好了 就等你了
Are you Bruce Spencer, by any chance?
你不会就是布鲁斯·斯宾塞吧
No, I'm not Bruce...whoever.
不 我不是布鲁斯...管他是谁
Then who?
那你是谁
Come on, who do you think?
拜托 还能是谁
No way.
不可能
Yep. I'm Santa Claus.
没错 我就是圣诞老人
I got ask you something.
我有问题要问你
I don't understand why you can see me.
我不知道你为什么能看到我
Usually only kids can.
一般只有小孩才看得到我
Well, because I can see--
因为我能看到...
Hold on, wait for the question.
别急 等我问完
What I need to know is,
我想知道的是
are you here to help me, or are you just going to get in my way?
你是来帮我的 还是来坏我事的
Let's talk about you first.
还是先说说你吧
Why do you think you're Santa Claus?
你为什么觉得自己是圣诞老人
Why do you think you're you? Because I am?
你为啥觉得你是你 因为我就是我
There you go.
这不就是了
Ok, um, maybe you're confused.
好吧 可能你现在很困惑
Do you see a light?
你有没有看到一束光
Do you need to cross over?
你需要超度吗
Heh, no. What I need to do is all around me.
不用 我要做的事都在我身边
Why are you trying to hurt William?
你为什么要伤害威廉
I'm not hurting William.
我没有伤害威廉
I'm helping Riley.
我在帮莱利
I got a letter from him.
我收到了他的一封信
I've been helping kids for as long as I can remember.
一直以来我都在帮助孩子们
"Dear Santa, please,
"亲爱的圣诞老人 求你了
I just want my father back for Christmas."
我只想要爸爸回来过圣诞节"
I don't understand.
我不明白
And you tell me I'm confused.
你还说我很困惑
That guy William is totally disconnecting from his kid.
那个叫威廉的家伙和他儿子的距离越来越远
I'm trying to get him to pay attention before it's too late.
我想让他多加注意 以免后悔莫及
Every time he gives his kid the bum's rush,
每次他想对儿子敷衍了事的时候
I try to give him a little correction.
我都会试着给他一点教训
I need to know, am I gonna have a problem with you?
我想知道 我们不会有啥问题吧
Yes. You need to leave them alone right now.
有 你现在不应该干涉他们
They're dealing with enough.
他们事情够多了
So it's get in my way.
这么说你是来坏我事的了
I thought so.
我就知道是这样
You told Santa he was confused?
你对圣诞老人说他很困惑
I guess I know which list you're going on.
我想我知道你该被列入圣诞老人黑名单了
This guy is convinced he's Santa Claus.
这个人深信自己是圣诞老人
Good! I'm glad, I hope he is.
太好了 我真希望是
You know why?
知道为什么吗
I have a bone to pick with Santa Claus.
我对圣诞老人可不满着呢
1982, I asked for a video game.
1982年时 我祈求能有个电子游戏
You know what I got instead?
但你知道我收到的却是什么吗
Sensible shoes.
《舒适的鞋》[唱片名]
Will you please focus?
你能认真点吗
I need to figure out who this guy is,
我得查出这个人是谁
so I can help him with his delusion.
这样才能帮他摆脱幻觉
Look, you've dealt with spirits like this before.
你以前也和这种鬼魂打过交道
Remember,you had that one girl ghost who thought she was Bloody Mary.
还记得那个以为自己是血玛丽的女鬼
True, but she had specific reasons for taking on a persona,
没错 但她把自己当那人是有特定原因的
and specific people that she wanted to haunt.
而且她也有要缠着的特定人选
Well, what's the difference between that and this guy?
那女鬼和这个人有何区别
For all we know this guy, the way that he died
就我们所知 肯定是这个人的死因
and something that happened
和他生前发生的某些事情
in his life actually made him think he was Santa.
让他误以为自己是圣诞老人了
yeah, but what?
是的 但是什么事情呢
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表