剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Come on.
我们走吧
Do you see the light?
你看到光了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I got one or two things to take care of first.
我还有一两件事要处理
So now they think somehow
所以他们现在认为
that the computer on the scoreboard
控制记分板的那台电脑
looped into the school server,
被转接回学校服务器上了
like it was just some wires that crossed,
以为是那根电线短路
messed everything up.
导致出问题了
So Thomas set things right. That's great.
那么托马斯把系统复原了 那很好
And Lucy's off the hook.
露西也洗脱罪名了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, man. She's pissed about the ghost thing.
她还在为鬼魂的事生气
Do you want me to go talk to her?
你想让我去跟她谈谈吗
No, it's ok. I can handle it.
不 不用了 我可以处理好
Hey, mom?
妈妈
Be mad at me, ok?
要生就生我的气好吗
Not Melinda.
别怪梅林达
I'm the one that pushed her to help.
是我找她来帮忙的
I'm not mad at anybody.
我不是在生气
I'm just proud of you
我只是在为你想
for wanting to help your friend.
帮助朋友而感到自豪
Lucy?
露西
She's not really my friend. She called me "Ted."
其实也不算我朋友 她叫我"泰德"
You see, that's what I mean.
你看 这就是我的意思
You didn't care what anybody might call you.
你不在意别人怎么叫你
You still stuck your neck out anyway.
但愿意为他们两肋插刀
Your sweet, beautiful neck.
你那可爱 漂亮的脖子
I used to kiss it when I put you to bed.
我以前照料你入睡前总会亲一口
That was just a second ago, Ned,
但就这么一转眼间
and now you're all grown up.
你就长这么大了
I am...
我很
so proud of the man that you are becoming.
为你现在的样子自豪
Me? Ned, yeah, hi.
我吗 内德 就你
How have you been?
你最近怎么样
Good. Good, you know,
很好 很好 你懂的
school, life.
学校 生活
Um, that was a cool thing you did,
你为我做的事很棒
telling me about what you believe.
跟我说你所相信的
I know I didn't make it easy.
我知道我当时脾气很坏
Do you want to sit?
你想一起坐吗
Yeah. Yeah, ok.
好啊 好的
So has your friend seen my brother around?
你那朋友还有看到我哥哥吗
No, but he might still be here.
没有 不过他或许还没走
Usually she sees them cross over.
一般来说她能看到他们步入天堂
I got your email.
我收到你的邮件了
My email?
我的邮件
Yeah?
是啊
Wait, don't tell me that it wasn't for me.
别跟我说那不是发给我的
This is weird enough already.
这已经感觉挺奇怪的了
No, I just--I didn't...
不是 我只... 我没有...
Don't be shy. Just admit it.
别害羞 承认了吧
The web works in mysterious ways.
网络可是很神奇的
Busted.
被你识穿了
Thanks for all your emails.
谢谢你所有的邮件
So you knew?
所以你其实知道的
Not for sure.
不确定
But, um... I hoped.
但是 我希望是
You did a good thing.
你做了件好事
I worry about her.
我担心她
I don't.
我不担心
She looks like she has good friends.
她看上去有好朋友了
The light...
那道光
what's it like in there?
那里面是什么样子
I've heard good things.
我听说挺不错
But don't go by me.
但也别太信我
Maybe you should go check it out for yourself.
也许你应该自己去看看
Justin.
贾斯汀
I'm not stalking you, I swear.
我真没跟踪你 我发誓
You said it, I didn't.
你说的 我可没说
Ahh, did you ever find out who
你有查到是谁
emailed me that video from the security camera?
发了那保安摄像片段到我邮箱的吗
Nope.
没有
It's like you said, no IP address.
就跟你说的那样 没有IP地址
You got your secrets, that's cool.
你有你自己的秘密 我理解
It's just, you know,
只是很难让我
it's hard not ask about the ones I know about.
不去问些我知道的某些秘密
Like your travels underneath the town,
比如你在地底下 在这个很有爱
in the tunnels under our beloved, perhaps haunted, town.
但也闹鬼的小镇地下通道里的一些活动
Is that Professor Payne's theory?
这是佩恩教授的谬论吗
Look, I don't want to out you.
我并不想揭发你
Ok, I know what that could do to your life.
我知道那可能会毁了你的生活
Why does this mean so much to you?
为什么你这么在乎这事
Do you have some sort of thing with the other side?
你跟另一个世界有什么关系吗
When the time comes,
当有事发生时
just remember, I kept your secret.
你记得我帮你守住秘密就是了
What time is that?
那是什么时候
When I call in the favor.
等我找你帮忙时
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表