剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Since both of you were in the backseat,
由于你俩都在后座
it's kind of hard to tell who's at fault.
所以很难说这是谁的责任
Mom!
妈妈
What, Ned? Is there something I'm missing here?
怎么了 内德 还有什么我不知道吗
Lisa! Get in the car.
丽莎 上车
You're in a lot of trouble.
你麻烦大了
Um, excuse me. I'm Ned's mother.
不好意思 我是内德的母亲
Who are you? I'm sorry.
你是谁 不好意思
My name's Amy. I'm Lisa's sister.
我是艾米 丽莎的姐姐
Where's your mother?
你妈妈呢
She's at work, and she feels incredibly bad,
她在工作 她真的很抱歉
but she just couldn't get away.
但她真的走不开
She said to tell you she'll call you as soon as she can.
她让我转告你她会尽快打给你的
Ok, well, I hope it's soon.
好 希望会很快
Definitely. Bye.
一定 再见
Ok.
好了
Start at the beginning, and don't leave anything out.
从头开始招吧 一五一十 不许遗漏
Hey, is everything ok with Ned?
内德没事吧
Did you tell him that the ghost
你有没有告诉他
of his girlfriend's father was haunting him?
他女朋友父亲的鬼魂在纠缠他
I saw a ghost around Ned,
我看到内德身边有鬼
and I told him that I would find out if it was haunting him.
我告诉他我会查出那个鬼是否在纠缠他
I didn't ask if you saw a ghost.
我没问你是否看到鬼了
I asked if...
我问你是否...
We are talking about you keeping secrets with my son,
我们谈论的重点是你帮我儿子保密
which frankly, I don't understand
老实说 我不明白在他父亲的事之后
how you can do after what happened with his father.
你怎么还会这么做
Ok, I knew that you were going to get upset about this topic,
我知道你在这问题上很生气
and I shouldn't have kept it from you.
我不该瞒着你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ok.
没事
Look, I know you're trying to help,
我知道你在尽力帮忙
but next time...
但下次
I will tell you everything I know.
我保证实话实说
Ok.
好
Well, what do you know?
你了解到什么了
Lisa's father died in an accident in his auto repair shop.
丽莎的父亲因意外死于他的汽车修理厂
So he knew about cars,
所以他了解汽车
which might explain the parking lot business,
这可能就解释了停车场的事
and it seemed like he had a logical motive...
他似乎有一个合理的动机
protecting his child.
保护他的孩子
From Ned?
免遭内德伤害
I remember that you had the same fears about Lisa.
我记得你对丽莎也有同样的顾忌
Yes, and I was right.
对 我的想法是对的
Have you talked to her mother yet?
你跟她的母亲谈过了吗
She called. She apologized up and down.
她打过电♥话♥了 诚恳地道了歉
She said it was all her daughter's fault,
她说完全是她女儿的错
that she wasn't going to charge Ned a thing.
内德不用出任何费用
So we're gonna get together later and talk about it.
稍后我们会见面谈谈
Good.
很好
Look, Melinda, maybe...
梅林达 或许
you should go over there and snoop around, you know?
你该去那儿偷偷察看一番
if there really is a ghost...
看是否真的有鬼
That was my next move.
我正打算这么做
Who is it?
谁
Hi, uh, I'm Melinda Gordon,
你好 我是梅林达·戈登
a friend of Ned Banks.
内德·班克斯的朋友
Oh, hi. Ned's talked about you before.
你好 内德跟我说过你
You work with his mom.
你跟他妈妈一起工作
Are you Lisa?
你是丽莎吗
Did you want to talk to my mom?
你要跟我妈妈谈谈吗
I do, but I'd actually
是的 但如果你不介意的话
like to talk to you first if you don't mind.
我想先跟你谈谈
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
You know what, it's such a nice afternoon.
多么美好的午后
Why don't we just sit out here?
我们就坐在外面谈谈怎么样
Ok.
好的
Look, I came here because...
我来这儿是因为
I know that Ned likes you, and I want to help.
我知道内德喜欢你 我想帮忙
So do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
我可以问你一些问题吗
About what?
关于什么的
I don't know if you'll understand the connection,
我不知道你是否明白这其中的联♥系♥
but I wanted to know more about your father.
但我想多了解一些你父亲的事
Hi, I'm Amy.
你好 我是艾米
I'm Lisa's sister.
Lisa的姐姐
Did I overhear that you're a friend of Ned's?
无意中听说你是内德的朋友 是吗
Yes, hi. Melinda,
是的 你好 我是梅林达
nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Did Lisa offer you anything to drink?
丽莎给你拿喝的了吗
Some tea, maybe?
茶怎么样
You know, I don't think I even gave her the chance,
她可能还没机会说
but that would be great, thank you.
但茶就很好 谢谢
I'll tell mom you're here. Ok.
我去告诉妈妈你来了 好
Go say hello, Henry.
去问个好 亨利
Hi, I'm Henry. It's nice to meet you.
你好 我是亨利 很高兴见到你
Oh, it's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I've never met such a polite family.
你们家人真有礼貌
Lisa, sweetheart, can I talk to you for a minute?
丽莎 亲爱的 能跟你说句话吗
That's mom.
我妈喊我了
I'll be right back.
失陪一下
Ok.
好的
So, how long have you guys lived in Grandview?
你们在美景镇住多久了
Oh, what was it... 3 years? I lose count.
三年吧 我记不清了
3 1/2. I was 9.
三年半 当时我九岁
Mom says she's getting a migraine.
妈妈说她偏头痛
She's seeing her shapes and spots.
看到幻像和斑点了
Come on, Henry. Yeah, I think I know what that's like.
亨利 快来 我知道那种感觉
We're going to go help her out.
我们去看看她
Bye. Bye.
回见 回见
You know, I should just come back later, maybe,
我还是改天再来吧
'cause it sounds like you need to go and take care of your mom.
你得去照顾你妈妈
Yeah. Come back tomorrow when she's feeling better.
是啊 明天她就会好了 到时再来
Ok.
好的
I will.
我明天再来
Really nice garden.
好美的花♥园♥
I've never seen such beautiful snapdragons.
这么漂亮的金鱼草还是第一次见到
Oh, they're hybrids. Thanks.
那些是杂交的 谢谢
Are you a friend of the Bentons?
你是本顿家的朋友吗
A new friend, yes.
是啊 刚认识的
They haven't had the best of luck, have they?
他们运气不大好 对吧
Hmm, not really.
是啊
You know, I didn't know Nathan... very well.
我对内森不是很熟
What was he like?
他人怎么样
He wasn't a very nice person.
不大友善
Not just to me.
对我而已
What does that mean?
什么意思
He was always yelling at me to trim my trees,
他老是对我嚷嚷 就算树枝只伸一寸
even if they hung over one inch into his yard.
到他院子里也要我剪树
Said he was afraid that the branches
说是怕树枝掉下来
were going to fall on the kids, but honestly!
砸到孩子们 其实哪会
So he was a little overprotective.
他有点太小题大作了
You should have seen the way he treated those kids.
你真该看看他是怎么对待孩子们的
I have never seen anything like it.
我从没见过那样的
He didn't let them out of that house
他们住这的第一个月里
for the whole first month that they lived there,
他都不让他们出门
not even for a minute.
一分钟都不让
I mean...
我是说
I'm not saying things are any easier for Karen now.
我并不是觉得他走了对凯伦会更好
She has to work 2 shifts at
为了养孩子 她要在手♥机♥销♥售♥的职位上
that phone rep job just to support the kids.
一人干两人的活
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表