剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Do you like making horror films?
你喜欢拍恐怖电影吗
More than anything.
这是我的最爱
Well, I'm pretty darn sure
那我可以百分之百
he'd be impressed with you making horror films.
肯定他会对你拍的恐怖电影刮目相看的
No, not dad. You knew him. He's...
不 他不会 你了解他 他...
Yeah, I knew him.
没错 我了解
Who do you think it was
你以为是谁
that convinced me to write books about voodoo?
说服我写了那些关于巫毒教的书
Not my father.
肯定不会是我爸
Yes, your father, my friend Ben told me,
就是你♥爸♥爸 他是这么跟我说的
and I'm only mildly paraphrasing here,
我简单地复述一下
he said, "Rick, if I had half the
他说 "里克 我对数字要是有
passion for numbers that you have for shrunken heads,
你对那些巫术的一半热情
I would run, I wouldn't walk,
我就会头也不回地
to the nearest convention of the dead."
赶紧奔去投胎"
And that's what I did. Kylie.
于是我就放弃了经济学 凯莉
That's what he meant that day.
他那天说的话就是这个意思
That's what he was trying to say to you,
他想告诉你
that if you find your passion, you'll do great things.
只要找到自己的热情所在 就能有所成就
Don't you see that?
明白了吗
It worked.
成功了
She did it.
她做到了
She figured out what was holding her back.
她找到了自己停滞不前的原因
Yeah.
没错
Now how about you?
你找到了吗
This was about Kylie,
整件事都是为了凯莉
about her following her dream.
让她能够追寻自己的梦想
I'm--I'm done.
我的目标完成了
Is this...
这是不是...
Is Toby here?
托比在这儿吗
Yes.
他在
I think there's something he'd like to say to you.
他有话想跟你说
Oh, no, there isn't.
不 我没有
Is he hiding?
他躲起来了吗
He doesn't like it when the camera's on him.
他总是不喜欢镜头拍到他
This could be your last chance to ever talk to her.
这可能是你跟她对话的最后一次机会了
Go for it.
要抓住机会
Face your fears.
面对自己的恐惧
It's funny, because my whole life,
我这一生都在试图隐藏自己
I tried to be invisible.
但有意思的是
Now I'd give anything for her to be able to see me.
现在我愿意付出一切 好让她能看到我
He wishes that you could see him right now.
他希望此刻你可以看到他
Tell him I can.
告诉他我可以
Really?
真的吗
It's that angle 2 shot.
那次二号♥机的拍摄
We did.
我们一起拍的
At the beach.
在沙滩上
With the guy and the girl.
就是那个一男一女的故事
It's sunset, and
当时正值日落
they were so afraid to tell each other how they felt.
他们都很害怕向对方袒露自己的心声
And the world was coming to an end.
而世界末日即将来临
Tell her I remember.
告诉她我记得
Oh, man.
天呐
Look at that.
看
He sees the light.
他看到超度的光了
Tell her I'll save her a good seat.
告诉她我会给她留个好位置
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Melinda!
梅林达
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
What's going on? I just had the worst dream.
发生什么事了 我做了个很不好的梦
Are you ok? That's crazy.
没事吧 放心 梦不是真的
No, it was so real.
不 这个梦特别真
It's like it actually happened.
好像是真实发生的事
There was this strange
有个很奇怪的男人
man coming towards me, and he had on a mask.
向我走来 还带着一个面具
The guy in the horror flick.
是恐怖电影里的人物吧
No, this was real.
不 是一个真人
Honey,it's just a dream. No.
亲爱的 梦罢了 不
This happened.
这事发生过
This was a memory.
是一个回忆片段
When I was younger.
这是我小时候的事情
This happened to me.
真的发生过
Hey, come here.
来 别怕
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表