剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Did I tell you what's going on with Ned?
我告诉你内德的事了吗
He brings this girl home,
他把这个女孩带回家了
and I barely have time to approve of her or not,
我还没来得及说满不满意
and then he says, you know what, mom, she's not the girl for me.
他就说 妈你知道吗 我跟她不合适
And I'm like, Ned, I thought I liked that girl.
而我想说 内德 其实我喜欢那姑娘
What?
怎么了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Graffiti here in Grandview?
有人在美景镇涂鸦
Are you sure there was graffiti?
你确定吗
I mean, was the handwriting nice, at least?
我的意思是 至少字体很好看吧
Ok, this isn't funny,
没跟你说笑
and we're not just talking about some random tagger.
而且这人不是随意涂鸦
It was meant for me.
是冲我来的
Well, I wouldn't worry about it.
我一点也不担心
It's probably some stupid prank, some kids.
可能只是一些孩子无聊的恶作剧
Why would they write that?
那他们为什么要这么写
All right, have you been on "And Shame the Devil" lately?
你最近有上"让魔鬼蒙羞"的网站吗
What? Justin Yates' obnoxious blog?
是什么 贾斯汀·亚特的无聊的博客
No. Well, there's been some chatter lately,
没有 最近有些关于你的
a bunch of posts, about you.
闲言碎语和帖子
A person of interest in Grandview
美景镇的一个相关人
who claims to have more than a passing acquaintance with the dead.
声称能与死人深入交流
I've heard about a store in town
我听说镇里的一个商店
where really weird stuff happens.
时有诡异的事情发生
I can't believe this.
我简直不敢相信
It's like he's trying to out me.
好像他要逼我现身
How long has this been happening?
这事儿有多久了
I don't know, a week.
我不知道 一个礼拜吧
But don't even pay attention to it.
但是别管这些了
You should see what they write about me.
你应该看看他们怎么写我的
He knows things, thanks to your careful
他知道这些 多亏了从你那儿偷走的
and thorough notes that you let him steal,
记录详细周密的笔记
he knows everything about me.
他对我了如指掌
Do you have any idea
你意识到了吗
what my life is going to be like if this gets out?
如果这个泄露出去我的生活会变成什么样
I didn't let him steal my notes.
不是我让他偷我的笔记的
He stole my notes 'cause he's clever, he's cunning.
他能偷到我的笔记是因为他很聪明很狡猾
He lives on campus, right? Yes
他住在学校里是吗 是
Take me to him.
带我去找他
You put this out there, Justin.
你把这些放在网站上 贾斯汀
I thought you were going to keep my secret.
我以为你会帮我保密
Why are you trying to hurt me?
你为什么要伤害我
I'm not trying to hurt anybody.
我不想伤害任何人
People come to my blog for the truth.
人们希望通过我的博客寻找真♥相♥
Oh, yeah, 'cause you're all about the truth.
是哦 因为你说的全是大实话呢
Look, this is a bad time, ok?
听着 现在谈论这事不合适
Hey, Justin, this might be a good time to tell you
贾斯汀 有项美妙的新发明叫衣架的
about a fascinating new invention called the hanger.
或许现在告诉你这个正合适
Besides, according to the professor's notes,
另外 教授的笔记里说
you've helped a lot of people.
你帮助了很多人
You've affected a lot of people.
你感动了很多人
I mean, how long do you expect to keep this a secret?
你还想保密多久
Exactly, Justin, I have helped a lot of people.
正是 贾斯汀 我帮了很多人
And if this gets out,
如果这被泄露出去
my life is going to be turned upside down.
我的生活会前所未有的混乱
Interesting choice of words.
小词用得真应景
Hey, give that to me.
把它给我
Look, I came to you a long time ago with a lot of questions,
很久以前我带着满腹疑问去找过你
and you gave me nothing, and now you want my help?
你守口如瓶 现在你却希望我帮助你
I don't want anything from you.
我不想求你任何事
I just want to be left alone.
我只想要清静
That may not be possible.
这不太可能
It could be anybody.
任何人都有可能
I mean, that's what's so scary.
正是这样才可怕
Someone who saw me doing something,
有人看到我做的事了
or someone who talked to one of the families that I've helped.
或者有人同我帮助过的家庭交谈了
This is what I always dreaded--
这就是我一直害怕的
some nutjob out there decides you're a witch.
有些疯子认为你是个女巫
Can't the Justin fellow trace this on his blog?
那个叫贾斯汀的能在博客上查探一下吗
Well, he's not being very cooperative.
他不愿合作
I'll make him be cooperative.
我会让他合作的
Look, this may not even have anything to do
听着 可能这跟贾斯汀或他的博客
with justin or his blog.
压根没有关系
I mean, last time I talked to him,
上次我跟他聊天的时候
he said that he would keep my secret.
他说会帮我保密的
And you believe him?
你就相信了
Yes.
是的
Because he wants something in return.
因为他提出了交换条件
Uh, what would that be?
他想要什么
I don't know, he hasn't told me yet.
不知道 他还没告诉我
All right, so meanwhile,
好吧 所以与此同时
you're in the bulls-eye of some potential lunatic,
你还被一些潜在的疯子作为目标
could be someone you see everyday, a customer, a dealer.
可能是你每天都见的人 顾客 商人
Or Payne could be...
或者还有可能是佩恩
right, and it could just be a school kid prank.
对 也可能只是学生的恶作剧
Look, I know you don't need to hear this,
我知道你会觉得没必要
but maybe we need to talk to the police.
但是或许我们需要报♥警♥了
Look, this could just be a one-time thing. Ok?
听着 这只是偶然事件 好吗
Let's not panic. It'll probably never even happen again.
别惊慌 可能以后再也不会发生了
How many people do you think saw that before we got here?
你觉得在我们到之前有多少人看到那个了
We should just paint something new on the window every night,
我们每天晚上在窗户上画点新东西好了
like, Sacks Fifth Avenue.
比如 萨克斯第五大道精品百货店
This is really scaring me.
这真的吓到我了
I mean, what if whoever or whatever is doing this,
我的意思是 不管做这件事的是人是鬼
decides to take things to a whole new level?
是想把这件事愈演愈烈吗
Melinda, you should call the police. You know that.
梅林达 报♥警♥吧 你知道该这么做的
I don't even think the police can protect me.
我不觉得警♥察♥能保护得了我
With everything that I've learned about Grandview's history,
据我所知的美景镇历史
for people who do what I do, it never ends well.
做我这种事的人 从来没有好下场
I really have to figure out who's doing this.
我必须调查出这事是谁干的
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I need to go home for 2 seconds.
给我两秒钟回趟家
I'll be right back.
马上就回来
We will leave this on tonight,
我们今晚把摄像机开着
and this should give us a perfect view of whoever's doing this.
这样我们就能看到始作俑者的绝佳特写了
Or the world's most boring documentary of main street.
也有可能看到世界上最无聊的街景纪录片
Yeah, let's hope so.
希望如此吧
All right, let's just leave it there,
好了 我们就把它放在这吧
forget all about it, and have a great day.
忘了这些 开心起来
Right. Time to make money, have fun.
对 该挣钱啦 走起
I'll open up.
我去开门
Dude, I live downstairs.
伙计 我是楼下的
What's the deal with the noise every night?
你每天晚上都干什么 这么大动静
What noise?
什么动静
Well, it kinda sounds like you're bowling with your furniture.
听起来好像你在拖家具
Yeah, well, it wasn't me tonight, dude.
今晚肯定不是我♥干♥的 伙计
I was just sleepin'.
我刚刚在睡觉
Oh, yeah? With who?
是吗 跟谁睡呢
Thor, Roman god of thunder?
罗马神话中的雷神托尔吗
You mean Jupiter.
那是朱庇特
Thor's the Norse god of thunder.
托尔是挪威神话中的雷神
Oh, is that right, Joseph Campbell?
噢是吗 约瑟夫·坎贝尔
Whatever.
爱谁谁
What would it take to get some silence up in here, man?
要怎么样你才能安静点儿 兄弟
You could stop talking and leave.
你闭嘴走人
Dude, your hamster habitat is like so upside down right now.
伙计 你的仓鼠笼整个倒过来了
It's a gerbil, and he likes it that way.
那是沙鼠 另外 它就喜欢这样
Are we done?
完了吗
Ok...
来
here, give me the cord.
放这儿 把数据线给我
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表