剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
If it helps, he seemed
他面对死亡非常平静
really at peace with it.
希望这能让你们感到宽慰一点
For him, it was like a journey that he had to take,
对他来说 死亡就像他必须踏上的旅行
that he--he wanted to take.
是他想要的旅行
He just felt like he had to do it alone.
他觉得这是他需要独自承担的义务
Yeah, that sounds like Justin.
是啊 听着像是justin的风格
Do you know about the boat thing?
你知道那起帆船事故吗
Said he didn't remember what happened on that boat,
他嘴上说什么都不记得了
but he was never the same after that.
可打那以后他就变了
It was like he just withdrew,
他变得不爱与人交往
like he felt he didn't belong here anymore.
好像自己不再属于这个世界一样
What was he like before?
他以前是个什么样的人
Just...like a curious little boy, with the best heart.
是个好奇心很重的小男孩 心地非常善良
Our parents died when we were pretty young.
我们小时候父母就去世了
Justin was only 10.
当时贾斯汀才十岁
He used to save his money,
他以前会存钱
whatever he could get from errands, dog walking,
把跑腿费 帮人遛狗的小费全都攒起来
and he'd buy things for our mom and dad.
然后给爸爸妈妈买♥♥东西
But they were dead?
就在他们去世之后
And he would get newspapers that my dad used to read,
他会买♥♥以前爸爸常看的报纸
and books that my mom would like,
还有妈妈爱看的书
and he'd go there and read to them,
他会去墓前读给他们听
sit with them for hours.
陪他们一坐就是几小时
Bring my dad's favorite snacks,
他会买♥♥爸爸爱吃的零食
said he didn't want them to be lonely.
说不希望他们感到孤独
He gave up time with his friends.
他放弃自己跟朋友相处的时间
He felt like he couldn't abandon mom and dad.
觉得自己不能放弃爸爸妈妈
People started calling him the gravesitter.
人们开始叫他看墓小护工
That's...that's amazing.
这 太让人感动了
It was like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.
他好像想把整个世界都抗在自己肩上
He just...felt things very deeply.
他对事物的感知总是很深刻
Was he happy? When he was with Julie?
他快乐吗 跟julie在一起的时候
He was, I guess. But we weren't.
他应该挺开心的 可我们很担心
Why not?
为什么
She just wasn't anything like Justin.
她跟贾斯汀不是一路人
She was a spoiled rich kid.
她就是个被宠坏的富家女
Hung with a really fast crowd, other rich kids.
跟一帮狐朋狗友混 都是些富家子弟
Bad kids.
坏孩子
That detective thought the whole boat thing was suspicious.
有个警探觉得那起帆船事故很可疑
What detective?
什么警探
Justin.
贾斯汀
Julie?
朱莉吗
You came. I knew you would.
你来了 我就知道你会来
Julie, I'm so sorry.
朱莉 对不起
You must hate me for what I did.
你肯定很恨我
It's all right.
没事的
It's what got me here.
多亏这事我才能到这来
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Our new home.
我们的新家
This is where we belong.
我们的归属地
Why? Why are you here?
为什么 你为什么会在这里
I followed you.
我一直在跟踪你
I was mad at you for leaving me like that.
我恨你居然就那样离开我
I've been watching you all this time,
我一直都在观察你
waiting for you to come to me.
等你跟我相聚
Sorry. It's all right.
对不起 没关系
I met someone here.
我在这里碰到了一个人
Someone like us.
是跟我们一样的存在
Dead?
死人吗
Someone with secrets.
一个身怀秘密的人
Someone who's bad like us.
跟我们一样坏的人
He showed me things.
他给我展示了一些东西
Wait, am I-- am I bad?
等等 我是 我是坏人吗
You know you are.
你自己清楚
You left me there to die.
你不管我的死活
It's OK.
没关系
It's allowed here.
这里没什么不可以
What about the light?
那道光怎么办
Melinda said I should There's a secret down here.
梅琳达说我应该 这里有个秘密
Nobody knows it, not even Melinda.
没人知道的秘密 梅琳达也不知道
What secret?
什么秘密
You can live again.
你可以重生
You can be in the world whenever you want,
随时可以回到那个世界
and you can touch and feel
你可以触碰一切 感受一切
and taste and laugh and cry.
品味一切酸甜苦辣
We'll teach you how.
我们可以教你方法
I'm just a friend of the family,
我只是这家人的朋友
but I heard that you think Julie
不过我听说你觉得朱莉·安德森
Anderson might be responsible for sinking the boat?
可能是沉船事故的始作俑者
I don't think it, I know it.
不是可能 这就是事实
Well, what makes you so sure?
为什么这么肯定
Julie Anderson was heavy into drugs.
朱莉·安德森是个瘾君子
She owed money, lots of it.
还欠了一屁♥股♥债
So what do you think happened?
你觉得到底发生了什么事
Well, the boat was in her name.
那艘船是她的私人财产
About a month before the sinking,
沉船一个月前
she took insurance out on the boat.
她给船上了保险
Covered everything, all kinds of liability.
还是全面保险 能买♥♥的都买♥♥了
So you're saying that she sank the boat on purpose?
你的意思是她故意沉了那艘船
I'm saying that she planned to sink the boat,
我是说她原本计划把船沉了
she planned to blame it on Justin.
然后栽赃给贾斯汀
Have you ever talked to Justin about all this?
你跟贾斯汀说过这些事吗
No. He didn't have any memory of anything,
没有 他不记得这些事了
and I didn't have any real proof.
我手上也没有证据
Family got to the D.A..
女方家人找到地方检察官
They got the whole thing buried.
把这事做了个了结
Are you sure about all this? Oh, yeah.
你确定这是事实吗 当然
By the time Julie Anderson was 20,
朱莉·安德森二十岁的时候
she had a long and colorful history with this department.
在我们部门就有五花八门的案底了
I can't thank you enough.
感激不尽
There is absolutely no
养沙鼠
entertainment value whatsoever in owning a gerbil.
一点都不好玩
He won't eat a hot dog,
他不吃热狗
he turned his nose up at a potato chip earlier.
之前他还对薯片不屑一顾
This guy won't show me any affection!
这家伙不给我好脸色看
He doesn't snuggle with me.
也不和我亲热
I need an animal that will cuddle!
我要养只能抱在怀里的宠物
Can you focus, please?
你能专心点吗
Ok, Justin fell for a bad woman.
贾斯汀爱上一个坏女人
He's not the first guy that's happened to.
他并不是第一个这么做的
She's been haunting him.
她一直在纠缠他
I think she even jumped into somebody else's body.
我认为她还可能附在别人的身上
A possession? Yeah.
灵魂附体吗 没错
But I think it's just a temporary thing.
但我认为只是暂时的
Remember, it happened to you?
还记得你之前发生的事儿吗
I think I'll be remembering the time the ghost got into my body,
我只记得那鬼魂跑到我的身体里
made me vomit blood,
让我吐♥血♥
long after I've forgotten my name, my address,
忘记我是谁 忘记我住哪儿
and what a car key is for, yeah.
忘记车钥匙是干嘛的
I think she's found something here besides Justin,
我认为她除了找贾斯汀还有别的目的
and she's using the possession as a way to get me a message.
她通过灵魂附体给我传递消息
What's the message?
什么消息
Basically, to step off.
基本上来讲就是少管闲事
She said he's hers,
她说他是她的
that he came here on his own, no one forced him.
他是自愿去的 没人强迫他
Came on his own? Came where?
他自愿去的 去哪儿
Where all the damaged souls in Grandview go.
美景镇所有恶灵聚集的地方
No, no, no, no. No, I'm not going there.
不不不不 不 我决不去那儿
I still have hair on the back of my neck
上次的事儿
that's still standing up from the last time.
我到现在还心有余悸呢
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表