剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer
《鬼语者》前情提要
We're getting ready.
我们要做好准备
For what? For what's coming.
为什么做准备 为即将来临的
It's time for you to know who you are.
是时候让你知道你是谁
And to know who your brother is.
知道谁是你哥哥
Do you really think it was your father in the light?
你真的认为在光中的那个人是你父亲吗
If he's dead, I have to find out what happened.
如果他死了 我就得找出他死因
You are so over your head.
你真是太不理智了
And I really wouldn't come back.
我不会回去了
Ever.
永远都不会
All right, I get it.
好吧 我知道了
I understand.
我明白了
I'll make dinner.
我要做饭
I'll do the dishes, but, uh,
还要洗碗 而你
you just relax. Take it easy.
只需要舒舒服服地休息
Look, I offered to help.
我问过你需不需要帮忙
Did I miss that?
我怎么没听到
Look at me. Doing my part, going to get the door.
看 我这就去开门 我也在做事
Don't hurt your hand on the doorknob. Take it easy.
不要让门伤到你的手 小心点
Mel, who is it?
梅儿 是谁啊
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这做什么
You're angry.
看来你在生我的气
I was there when you got hurt.
你受伤的时候我在场
You think it's my fault.
你觉得是我伤到了你
You were there, smiling, and she wasn't just hurt.
你当时满脸奸笑 并且她不仅仅是受伤
For the longest minute of my life, she was dead.
我一直以为她死了
Yeah.
是的
You know, a part of me didn't mind seeing you like that.
我并不太介意你这种感受
For a very long time
很长一段时间里
I blamed my entire family for leaving me locked up in that
我责怪我全家将我遗弃在
where I grew up.
那个我长大的地方
Too bad. Go.
真遗憾 滚吧
I'm trying to find dad.
我正试图找爸爸
Mine or yours?
我的还是你的
Ours.
我们的
My father's dead.
我爸爸已经死了
Why should that keep either of us from looking for him?
那为什么一直有东西不让我们找到爸爸
We both see ghosts. - Are you done?
我们都看到鬼魂 你说完了没有?
Look, I...
听着 我...
I figured you'd still be in denial.
我知道你还在自欺欺人
Who would want to admit that their old man
谁会让自己的老爸
had an extra family on the side?
在阳间有另外一个家庭?
But are you gonna tell me you haven't seen him?
你告诉我你没有看到他 是吗?
He hasn't come to visit you in your dreams?
他没有到你梦里找你吗?
Yeah, I thought so.
我知道了
He's been haunting my dreams, too.
他也经常出现在我的梦里
How do you think I found out you were my sister?
不然你觉得我怎么会知道你是我妹妹呢?
Jim asked you to leave, nicely.
你马上离开这
What are you hiding from?
你想隐藏什么?
We're both trying to find him.
我们都在想办法找到爸爸
We both have unfinished business with him.
我们都还没找到他
We... we should be working together...
我们...我们应该一起想办法
that's enough! Go!
够了!快离开这!
Look.
看
My mother gave this to me when I was a kid.
我妈妈在我小的时候给了我这个
It belonged to my dad.
这是爸爸的东西
It'll mean a lot more to you than it ever did to me.
这东西放在你那会比放在我这更加有用
For you, they were family.
对你来说 他们都是家人
For me, they were just more people he had to hide me from.
对我来说 他们只是爸爸不让我遇见的人
Where was your mother for all this?
你妈妈在哪里找到这些的?
She was always close by.
她总是在附近
In the next ward the mental hospital
在精神病院的别的病房♥里
This is my dad's parents right after they got married.
这张是我爷爷奶奶在他们刚结婚的时候照的
my dad told me that he got these cufflinks
我爸爸告诉我这对袖扣是他大学毕业时
from his aunt and uncle right after he graduated college.
他叔叔婶婶给他的
Honey, you know,
宝贝 加百利可以
Gabriel could have gotten this stuff from anywhere.
从别的什么地方得到这些东西
I don't trust him either.
我也不相信他
But
但是
I just can't shake the feeling that
我只是觉得他说是我哥哥是真的
Why do you think that?
为什么这么认为?
Too many coincidences.
太多的吻合
Gabriel showed up right after that dad told me I had brother.
当我爸爸告诉我我还有一个哥哥时 他正好出现
And let's face it... my dad was
我不得不面对这个 我爸爸...
in and out of the house for a lot of years,
在那房♥子里待过很多年
so he could have had kids, and I wouldn't have known.
因此可能在那他有了自己的孩子 我却不知道
Gabriel didn't get his gift from dad,
加百利没有得到爸爸的遗传
but he got other things.
但他得到了其他的东西
Well, he certainly got your dad's gift
他得到了你♥爸♥爸的遗传
for tying you up in knots.
跟你♥爸♥爸一样 老是来烦你
I left the lights on downstairs. I'm going to turn 'em off.
楼下灯还开着 我去关了它
You need anything? Tea? Water?
你想喝点什么? 茶还是水?
No. - Ok.
不用了 好吧
So who do you think the picture's of?
你觉得这照片里的人是谁?
It's gotta be some relative of my dad'S.
肯定是我爸爸的一个亲戚
I mean, all these photos are his.
所有的照片都是他的
Well, so Gabriel says.
加百利也这么说
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not taking anything Gabriel says on faith.
我不会全相信他所说的话
I just faxed a request for his medical records to
我只是给他所说的他长大的那家精神病机构
that mental institution he said he grew up in.
写信要求拿到他的医疗记录
"Trust, but verify. "
“相信 但需核实”
Yeah, sounds good.
是 听起来倒是不错
Only my motto is slightly different.
只有我的座右铭稍有不同
Trust, but caffeinate. What will it be?
相信 但咖♥啡♥因♥ 你想要什么样的?
The usual. Twice the foam, please.
随便 不过要两倍泡沫的哦 谢了
Ok.
好的
Hello?
有人吗
Who's there? - Shh!
是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Why are you here? - Please. Quiet.
你为什么在这 请小声点
They're everywhere.
到处都有他们
Who?
谁
They told me I was crazy.
他们跟我说我疯了
They took my baby.
他们抢走了我的孩子
Who are you?
你是谁
What's your name?
你叫什么
Wait a minute.
等一下
Gabriel gave this to me, and he...
加百利给我的这个 他...
he said that his mother was in the same hospital he was.
他说他妈妈跟他在同一家医院
You're Gabriel's mother, aren't you?
你是加百利的妈妈 对吗
Help me!
救我
Help me!
救救我
First it was ray billings,
一开始是光线广♥告♥
then there was the stalker guy I saw get sucked under,
接着是那个跟踪者被吸走
and now this one, Gabriel's mother.
现在呢 是加百利的妈妈
Well, if you're asking me to tell you
如果你想让我告诉你
that there are no dark spirits under grandview,
世界上是否有黑暗幽灵存在
get comfortable,'cause it's gonna be a long wait.
你可以省省了 因为我现在也不确定
You've taken all of the smug certainty out of being a skeptic.
从刚才你言词确凿的话语中看出 你肯定相信
I'm waiting for you to tell me how they work.
我在等你告诉我他们是怎么存在的
How can dark spirits trap other ghosts,
黑暗幽灵是怎么来抓其他的鬼魂
and why are they underground?
为什么他们全待在地下
Well?
说呀
Oh, sorry, I thought we were waiting.
不好意思 我以为我们都在等别人告诉我们答案
Look, the basic gist of it is
最主要的原因是
that the dark spirits feed on the darker emotions...
黑暗幽灵是以冤魂的阴暗心绪维系生存的
hate, anger, fear, jealousy, greed, all of that stuff.
包括仇恨 愤怒 害怕 嫉妒 贪婪 等等
And it's very powerful emotion, so it's hard to break their grip.
而这些强大的情感是很难轻易解脱的
Yeah, but not impossible?
是的 但不是不可能 对吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表