剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I told you...
我告诉你
You kept his room.
你一直保留着他的房♥间
You made a place for him.
你给他留了个地方
Does everyone know he's here?
大家都知道他在这吗
Pierce, Daisy go play in the guestroom.
皮尔斯 黛茜去客房♥玩儿
Ok, its all right, I am not mad.
没事 我没生气
Who are you? And what do you want really?
你是谁 到底想干什么
I can see spirits, ghosts.
我能看到幽灵 鬼魂
And I can see your son Michael.
我能看到你的儿子迈克
You can see my son?
你能看到我的儿子
Yes.
是的
Guessing that is not a shock to you.
我猜你并不吃惊
Michael loves his home and his family.
迈克爱这个家和他的家人
He may live differently,
可能他以一种与我们不同的方式生活着
but he lives.
但他确实生活着
And that's not gonna change. Not ever.
这点不会改变 永远不会
So how long have you known that he's been here with you?
他一直在你身边 这件事你知道多久了
Oh, since the day he didn't come home for dinner,
从那天他没有回来吃晚饭开始
going on 30 years now.
到现在有30年了
At first my husband thought I'd lost my mind in grief,
起初我丈夫认为我悲伤过度神志不清
and then he thought I just lost my mind.
再后来他就觉得我是真的疯了
But it was so obvious to me.
但是我敢肯定
Our son couldn't be gone, he just couldn't.
我们的儿子不可能离开的 不可能
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道这件事
Well, when it first started,
刚开始的时候
I told Michael to let Graham be.
我告诉迈克别影响格林汉
Graham was just 12, and we didn't want to frighten him.
格林汉才十二岁 我们不想吓到他
And things just sort of stayed that way.
之后一切就这么风平浪静
But your granddaughter...
但是你的孙女
she seemed to be able to see him.
她好像能看到他
Yeah, I find children do when they're still very young.
是的 我发现孩子们在小时候就能看到
I told you it was our secret.
这是我们之间的秘密
Do you mind if I talk to Michael.
介不介意让我跟迈克谈谈
As long as your questions don't upset him.
只要你不问让他难过的问题
Michael.
迈克
I'm here because a spirit sent me a message.
一个鬼魂指引我来到这儿
About your case, and what happened to you.
了解你的案子和你身上发生的事
Was that message from you?
是你让我来的吗
I've been right here this whole time. I've been good.
我一直都待在这 我很好
I'm sure you have.
我知道你一定很好
But you've been here for so long,
但是你在这儿这么久了
it makes me think that maybe something's holding you here,
我想 你是不是还有些事情没有了却
something you want your mom to know.
一些你想让你妈妈知道的事情
You know that this isn't right,
你知道这样是不对的
keeping him here with you.
把他留在你身边
Spirits belong in the light.
鬼魂应该进入光芒中
Michael's a child.
迈克还是个孩子
He's 10 years old.
他只有十岁
He'll be 10 years old forever, and that's too young.
他会永远都是十岁 他太小了
It's too young to be on his own.
他还很小 不能独♥立♥
Right. You can't keep him here until--
好吧 但你不能把他留在身边直到...
till the day I die, and then we'll go, together.
直到我死的那一天 我们会一起走
And you could help us then, ok.
那时你再帮助我们了 好吗
I have never seen anything like it.
我从没看到过这些
He was insisting he was alive,
他坚持自己还活着
but she knew he was a ghost.
但是她知道他是个鬼魂
You've dealt with families who thought they were haunted before.
你以前处理过认为自己被鬼缠着的家庭
Well, they've sensed a presence, which is a lot different than,
他们感觉到了存在 但却有很大的不同
"Oh, hey, could you schooch over for dead Mikey.
嘿 你能看见死去的小迈克吗
Wait a minute, they thought that they could see him.
等等 他们以为能看到他吗
Well, his mother couldn't.
他的妈妈看不到
I saw her try to talk to him when he wasn't there.
我看到他不在的时候她想跟她儿子说话
But his niece and nephew, especially the little one,
但是他的侄子和侄女 特别是小的那个
she definitely knew he was there.
她确实知道他在那里
And I want to help them,
我想帮帮他们
but I didn't go there expecting to meet that boy.
但是我不想在我去的时候见到那个男孩
What were you looking for.
你在查找什么
I mean, the case has been closed for almost 30 years.
我是说 这个案子已经结案三十年了
I don't know. I just trust
我不知道 我只是
that if a ghost comes to me in any way,
相信鬼魂会以各种方式找到我
it's because they want me to help them somehow.
因为他们只是想让我帮助他们
You know, or they want me to send
或者他们想让我传达信息
a message or find out the truth about how they died.
或者找到他们死去的真♥相♥
Or what happened after they died.
或者他们死后发生了什么
Paul Eastman,
保罗·伊士曼
the man who killed Michael,
杀死迈克的那个人
was convicted by my father.
被我爸爸证明有罪
But there was a fire at the prison,
但监狱里发生了一起火灾
and he used it to escape.
他伺机逃跑了
Did they ever find him.
他们找到他了吗
No.
没有
He disappeared.
他消失了
They never found a body, and he's still wanted by the police.
连尸体都没找到 警♥察♥还在通缉他
Sweet girl.
甜心
Dad...
爸爸...
I'm here.
我在这里
Where am I.
我在哪
It's ok, honey.
没事 亲爱的
There was a man...
有个人...
wearing a mask, and it-- I was really scared.
戴着面具 我真的很害怕
It was only a dream.
它只是一个梦
Why do I keep having it.
为什么我一直做这个梦
Did I know him.
我认识他吗
You're in danger, Melinda.
梅林达 你很危险
How.
怎么会
Please, I want to help you.
求你了 我只是想帮助你
I don't know that you can, honey.
我不知道你能不能帮我 亲爱的
Be careful.
小心一点
Don't trust anyone.
不要相信任何人
What are you talking about.
你在说什么
Don't assume anyone is who they seem...
不要被人的表面所蒙骗
not even me.
即使是我
You get done with a 12-hour shift,
你十二个小时换班后
and I welcome you home with this.
我会这样欢迎你回家
I'm so sorry I keep doing this to you.
我很抱歉我一直这样对你
You're not doing it. It's your father.
不是你 是你的爸爸
He just keeps telling me this was a dream,
他只是一直告诉我这只是个梦
but it feels so real.
但是感觉却那么真实
What happened this time.
这次又发生了什么
I was walking, there was blood.
我在走 地上都是血
The man was there, then he was gone.
有个男人在那 接着就消失了
Thought I'd gotten away from him,
我以为已经远离他了
but it all ties together somehow.
但是后来有联♥系♥到一起
The dream, the dead little boy, my father.
噩梦 死去的男孩 我爸爸
Wait a minute.
等等
You said the mask was clear, right.
你说过那个面具是透明的 是吗
With kind of a reddish tint. It was hard to tell.
有一种淡淡的红色 很难分辨
Or the face underneath it was red.
还是他的脸是红的
Did you tell me that the man that
你告诉过我杀了男孩的那个人
killed the little boy, he escaped during a prison fire.
由于火灾从监狱里逃出来了
Sometimes facial burn victims wear a clear mask during treatment
有时脸部烧伤的人在治疗时会戴上面具
so you can see the wound, but it's still protected.
所以你可能看到伤口 但是受到保护
So you're saying the man in
你是说戴面具的人
the mask has been Paul Eastman this whole time.
其实是保罗·伊士曼吗
I don't know, is that possible.
我不知道 有可能
Well, the dream I keep having, it feels like a memory...
噩梦一直缠着我 感觉就像记忆一样
maybe the memory wasn't my own.
或许这并不是我的记忆
Whose could it be.
可能是谁的呢
Someone else he killed.
他杀的其他人
Maybe they gave me that vision.
或许他们给我这些景象
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表