剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, listen...
听着...
I got nothing.
我什么都没查到
You mean like nothing suspicious?
你是说没什么可怀疑的
No,I mean like nothing like in nothing.
不 我说的是什么都没有那种没什么
6 months ago, Jennifer Quinlan,
6个月前 詹妮弗·昆兰
she shows up in Grandview,
她到了美景镇
rents an apartment,
租了间公♥寓♥
puts all her paperwork through the DMV,
向机动车管理处上交了材料
and the next thing you know,
然后我们知道的就是
she's got a job at the Driscoll County Medical Center.
她在德里斯科郡找了份工作
All right, but what about before that?
好吧 那之前呢
Jim, I got--nothing.
吉姆 我什么都没查到
It's like she dropped out of the sky.
这就像她从天上掉下来似的
I mean, she's got a fake social security number,yeah,
我是说 她是伪造了社保号♥
but no other documentation of any kind.
但是别的什么资料都没有
I mean,not in Driscoll county, not in the northeast.
在德里斯科郡没有 在东北部也没有
It's like she's got no past, like she's a ghost.
就好像她没有过去一样 像个鬼
She can't be all bad.
不过她应该也不会很坏
She does volunteer work.
她在做义工
Where?
在哪
You're gonna let her do this again?
你要让她再这么做
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No,I don't think so. I'm sorry.
不 不认识 对不起
All this from a bomber.
一次爆♥炸♥扯出这么多
Hello?
喂
Jim?
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
Just looking for you, Dr. Sutherland.
找你呢 苏泽兰医生
You want to talk to me?
想跟我谈谈吗
Wait a minute.
等一下
Nora, talk to me about Peter Harrison.
诺拉 跟我谈谈彼得·哈里森
Or were there others?
或者还有别人
Like peter harrison's father?
比如彼得的爸爸
You shouldn't stick your nose
你不应该到处
into other people's business,Jim.
打探别人的事 吉姆
I just need this ghost to come to me.
我需要这个鬼魂来找我
I need something more credible,you know?
我需要更多的证据 你知道吗
Something I can actually go to the police with.
我可以交给警方的那种证据
Yeah,but why would the ghost come to you
是 但是为什么那个鬼魂来找你
if it was haunting Dr. Sutherland?
如果他要追杀苏泽兰医生
I don't know. Probably because he knows
不知道 可能是因为他知道
that I'm the only one who can see him.
只有我能看见他
There was no suspicion,
那再圣迭戈医院没有
no investigation of the san diego hospital?
什么可怀疑的或者什么调查吗
Not that I could find.
没有我找得到的
She quit,and nobody ever saw her again.
她辞职了 然后就没人见过她了
I just came from the hospital
我刚从医院回来
and Jennifer, Nora Nutherland,
然后詹妮弗 不 诺拉·苏泽兰
whoever she is,
不管她是谁
didn't show up for her shift,
没去值班
her phone's not picking up,
也不接电♥话♥
and she hasn't returned any of her pages.
她也没交任何假条之类的
She skipped town.
她要跑了
Yeah,but what if the ghost skipped with her?
是 万一那个鬼魂跟她一起跑了呢
I mean,what if she just shows up in a new city
我是说 万一她去了个新城市
with a new identity and kills more people?
弄了个新身份然后杀更多的人呢
There's not a damn thing we can do without proof.
没有证据我们什么都做不了
Ok. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗
I need to go home and try something.
我要回家试点事情
Do you mind?
你介意吗
No, no, go.
不 不介意 去吧
Go do what you have to do.
去做你该做的
I promise I'll give you,
我保证 在这
like,a month off when this is over.
都结束之后我会连上一个月班
Call me.
有事给我打电♥话♥
I will.
我会的
I really need to talk to you.
我必须跟你谈谈
The doctor that killed you, Dr. Nora Sutherland,
那个害死你的医生 苏泽兰医生
probably at Sisters of Angels Hospital in San Diego...
很有可能是圣迭戈的圣心姐妹医院的
I really need to know what happened.
我必须知道发生了什么
Any details that I could give the police.
好让我有证据告知警方
Dr. Sutherland, did she treat your father, also?
苏泽兰医生是不是也收治了你父亲
My father? I don't think so.
我父亲 没有
Look,you may not be the only person
听着 你可能不是唯一一个
that she did this to,
她害了的人
and she could do it again,
她可能会再犯
so please, you have to try--
所以求你了 你必须试着...
I remember getting sick.
我记得我病了
I was in the hospital for a long time.
我在医院住了很长时间
We've ruled out a bunch of things,
我们排除了几种可能
which is good news,
这是好消息
but we're still going to have to work you up
但是我们明天还要
some more tomorrow.
做进一步检查
I don't want you to worry about anything.
你什么都不用担心
I'm gonna be with you on this every step of the way.
我每一步都会陪着你
I started, like,
我开始
getting confused, feeling lost.
有点混乱 感觉有点迷糊
She was there every day for me.
她每天都陪着我
I fell in love with her.
我爱上了她
She made me feel so young,
她让我感觉变年轻了
just like I could do anything.
就好像我什么都可以做到
So what happened?
然后发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Please. You have to try.
拜托了 你一定要试着想想
No, I do know.
不 我知道了
Well,one night she came to me...
有一天晚上她来找我
I was so sick that night.
那晚我病得很重
I couldn't even speak, I was helpless.
我都不能说话了 感觉很无助
The thing is, like, I still feel love for her,
问题是 好像 我觉得自己还是爱她
even now,remembering all this.
即使是现在 想起来这些
I just--I want to know why,
我只是 我只是想知道为什么
how she could do this to me.
为什么她要那么对我
Peter,I really need you to concentrate.
彼得 我真的需要你集中精力
I need you to see Dr. Sutherland,
我需要你看到苏泽兰医生
and I need you to tell me where she is.
我需要你告诉我她在哪
The bus station.
在公交站
Yeah,I'm heading to the bus station.
对 我正往公交站开
It'll probably be the first day
这大概是第一回
that bus is actually on time.
公交车准时到
Hey,did you ask if the other ghost is his father?
你问那个鬼魂另一个是不是他父亲了吗
There is no other ghost.
根本就没有另一个
Wait a minute...
等一下
both ghosts, same guy.
两个鬼魂是同一个人
I'll explain it later. Bye.
一会跟你解释 拜
No,don't walk away! Talk to me.
不 别走 跟我谈谈
It's time for you to do the right thing.
是你该做件正确的事的时候了
Peter Harrison told me
彼得·哈里森告诉我
that you injected something into his I.V.Drip,
你给他的点滴里注射了什么东西
that you closed the curtains and that you killed him.
你拉上帘子然后就害死了他
I did it.
是我做的
I killed Pete.
我害死了彼得
Why?
为什么
Because he begged me to.
因为他求我那么做
Peter Harrison was an older man,right?
彼得·哈里森是个老人 对吧
Are you really saying you've seen his ghost?
你是在告诉我你看见他的鬼魂了吗
He kept coming to me as a young man.
他一直以一个年轻的样子来找我
He was really confused,and then...
他很困惑 然后...
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表