剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, that's about to change.
现在不一样了
This came yesterday. It's my discharge from the guard,
昨天我收到了我的退伍批准
so as of now, I'm officially free--
现在开始 我自♥由♥了
no more tours, no more wars.
再也没有派遣 没有战争
Belong to all you people now.
我属于你们所有人
That's great, Matt.
太棒了 马特
Um, I'm gonna go get that cake out of the fridge.
呃 我去冰箱拿点蛋糕
You know, I don't get it.
我不明白
They've been dating each other half of their adult lives.
他们已经恋爱好久了
He's obviously crazy about her, and she's nuts about him.
他很爱她 她也对他很痴迷
I'm starting to wonder
我现在开始怀疑
if it has something to do with the ghost that's haunting him.
可能是因为那些鬼缠着他
Wait. He's got a ghost?
等等 他也被缠上了
Is everybody haunted?
大家都会被鬼缠上吗
Could be, on both questions.
两个问题答案都是可能
So, do you think it has something to do with the war?
那么 你觉得是和战争有关了
I don't know. I think it might be an insurgent,
不知道 我想可能是某个敌军
which I'm trying to find out more about, but there's so much.
我想再多了解些 可真像是大海捞针
Can't you just ask the ghost guy,
你不能直接问问那个鬼
or is there a language barrier?
是不是有语言障碍
Does that even happen with ghosts?
和鬼也会有语言问题吗
Never has been before, but I don't know
以前没有过 这次我也不知道
because I can't even get close enough to this one.
因为我还没办法接近它
You know what? Never mind. Sorry.
算了 当我没说
I am trying. I will listen to whatever you have to say,
我在试着理解 我愿意听你所说的
even if I can't, you know, wrap my mind around it.
即使我还搞不清楚那是怎么回事
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Look who I found in the square
看我在广场碰到谁了
getting treated to free ice cream.
还请我吃冰淇凌
Wow, the store looks great, Mel. Thanks. Yeah.
这店真棒 梅 谢谢
It's a bunch of new old stuff. Take a look.
都是些老式的东西 随便看看吧
I, uh--I guess strawberry is not the best flavor for me right now.
我想草莓味已经不是我的最爱了
Hey, don't everyone freak out.
大家别紧张
It's OK to laugh about these things.
想笑就笑吧 没事的
Better than being bottled up, right?
总比憋着好吧
Yeah. Hey, I was thinking about taking Matt over to the firehouse,
是啊 我想带马特去消防队看看
showing him the new toys.
让他看看新的娱乐设施
Why don't you guys go and talk,
你们去吧 好好聊聊
and Gina can stay here with me. We'll catch up.
吉娜和我留在这叙叙旧
Come on, man.
走吧
I was gonna save this for later,
我本来想晚些带你去的
but they got about 12 new video games.
可那里多了12个新游戏
He's really happy to be back...
能回来他真的很高兴
at least, most of the time.
至少大多数时间是高兴的
How about you? How are you doing?
你呢 你怎么样
It's hard.
有点失落
I thought that when he came back, that we would--
我原以为等他回来时我们就会...
it's not like I had some big plan or anything.
也不是说我有什么计划
It's just,
只是
I'm so ready to take this to the next level, you know?
我真的准备好让关系再进一步了
And now is not exactly the time to have that conversation.
现在只是还没到好好谈谈的时候
Yeah.
是啊
He has these bad dreams where he talks in his sleep,
他经常做恶梦 说梦话
and he always says, "let me go."
总是说"放开我"
Does he ever tell you anything specific about what happened?
他和你说过发生什么了吗
No.
没有
You mean, when I lost my guys?
你是说 当我失去战友的时候
Uh, yeah.
是啊
People keep asking me that. You know what's strange?
人们一直问我这个问题 可奇怪的是
I have no idea.
我不知道
You mean, you just blacked it out?
你昏过去了吗
I mean, I remember stuff up to a point,
我只记得那之前的事
but after that, nothing,
然后 什么也不记得了
and part of me is scared to remember.
似乎我内心深处害怕回忆起来
Hey, I'm sorry I even asked.
对不起 我不该问的
I mean, you don't have to talk about this if you don't want to.
如果不想说 你可以不说的
We were on patrol, maybe
我们当时在巡逻
2 or 3 clicks south of Baghdad, almost ready to pack it in.
在巴格达南部 本来都要离开了
Market square had been car bombed a few days before,
市集广场前几天刚发生过汽车爆♥炸♥
so it was deserted, so quiet.
所以那里一片废墟 很安静
It was weird.
感觉很怪
Then we started taking fire.
突然我们受到袭击
You OK? Yeah. Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
I just remembered that
我突然想起来
I need to run downstairs and check on something,
我得下楼去查看一下
so just make yourself at home, and I'll be right back.
你不要客气 我一会儿就回来
OK.
好的
We try to make it back to our Humvee,
我们想回到车上
but we were taking too much fire.
但对方火力太强
I called for air support,
我呼叫空中支援
but air cav was 20 minutes out.
但空中部队要20分钟才到
We took cover behind that bombed-out car,
我们躲在那辆爆♥炸♥的汽车后面
and that that's when all hell broke loose.
突然情况失控了
They were firing at us from everywhere.
我们各处都受到攻击
We were pinned down, an ambush.
我们中埋伏了
It was chaos. Everyone was screaming and yelling.
一片混乱 喊声响成一片
We're taking enemy fire, and we had to get out of there.
我们受到攻击 必须得冲出去
That's all I remember,
我就记得这些
I mean, except for this feeling, this feeling that
还有那个念头
I wanted to go.
我想他们放开我
I wanted them to let me go.
我想让他们放开我
But, Matt,
可是 马特
getting in the humvee, going towards your men--
冲进车里 接应你的战友...
everything in that report...
报道上所说的那些...
I'm not saying I couldn't have done those things.
我不是说我没做那些
I just don't remember.
我只是不记得了
Who are you?
你是谁
Incoming! Heads up!
来了 小心
Sarge, get back here.
中士 回来
Sergeant Murphy! Matt!
墨菲中士 马特
Why can't you see me?
为什么你看不见我
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Listen to me. I can help you.
听我说 我能帮助你
Kill that son of a bitch.
杀了那群混♥蛋♥
All right. Fall in.
好了 集♥合♥
Stack on me. Let's go. Go, go, go.
跟上我 上
Give my love to Melinda.
替我问候梅林达
Yo, where you been?
你去哪儿了
To a war, and I was right there in the middle of it.
一场战斗 我就在战斗的中心
You all right?
你还好吧
It gets worse, and you're not gonna like it.
还有更糟的 你不会喜欢的
What?
什么
I think matt is being haunted by his own men.
我觉得马特是被他战友的鬼魂缠上了
This guy checks into a hotel.
这家伙住进一家旅馆
Every night that he's there, at 2 A.M. There's a knock on the door.
每晚他都在半夜2点敲门
Is this a joke?
是个笑话吗
Well, if you laugh, yeah.
如果你想笑的话是笑话
No, but every other guest that stays in this hotel
但旅店里其他客人
has the exact same problem,
也遇到同样的问题
so, to make a long story short,
所以 长话短说
the people that run the hotel,
经营那间旅店的人
they call in a bunch of, you know, paranormal experts and stuff,
他们请了一些超自然专家
and what do you think they found?
你猜他们发现了什么
A normal, rational, nonsupernatural explanation.
一个正常合理的 非超自然的解释
I love this role-reversal thing we're doing. It's great.
我喜欢我们所做的这些非同寻常的事情
No. Of course not.
不 当然不是
They find the ghost of a room-service waiter
他们发现那鬼是个房♥间服务生
who's bringing the same tray of food
他总是在同一时间给同一个房♥间
to the same room at the same time
送同样的食物
every single night, and then the groggy guest,
每天晚上都如此
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表