剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You'll know what to do. What?
你知道该做什么 什么
What is that mean?
什么意思
Matt, get down, man. Let me go!
马特 趴下 放开我
Let me go! Stop it!
放开我 站住
Kept trying to pull you back. You just kept saying, "Let me go".
我们试着把你拉回来 你却一直说"放开我"
I remember.
我想起来了
I couldn't take the time to explain it because if I did--
我不能跟你解释 因为如果这样...
We wouldn't have let you go.
我们不会让你去的
Stop Murphy! What's that crazy bastard doing?
阻止墨菲 那个疯子要干什么
Matt!
马特
I knew they were confused.
我知道他们很疑惑
Sarge!
中士
All I could do was say a prayer
我只能祈祷
that I'd make it to the Humvee without getting killed.
自己能活着冲进运输车
Matt!
马特
Keep yourselves down!
趴下
Matt!
马特
He drove straight into enemy fire.
他径直开进了敌军♥火♥力范围
He was sacrificing himself to save us.
他是在牺牲自己 拯救我们
There're two jihadis left. I got the first one.
剩下两名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我杀死了一个
Then my gun just jammed.
然后我的枪就卡住了
That's why you keep
这就是
breaking it down and putting it back together again.
你不停地拆装手♥枪♥的原因
You're just trying to unjam it.
你只是在试着把枪弄好
Fall in. Stack on me. Let's go. Let's get sarge.Go, go, go.
集♥合♥ 跟着我 去找中士 快走
Yeah. Yeah. I mean, that was it.
对 就是这样
My ticket was about to be punched by the last gunman.
最后一个敌人已经瞄准了我
And then Hector took out the last shooter.
这时赫克托开枪杀死了他
You know, we came to save him.
我们是去救他的
They were coming to rescue you.
他们是赶去救你的
No!!!
不
But they never made it.
但他们却没能来到我身边
Couldn't accept it.
我无法接受这个事实
It was like a part of my brain just shut down.
就像我脑子的一部分突然无法思考
Shouldn't have left me.
活下来的不该是我
It should've been 4 survivors and 1 casualty
本应是用我的命换他们四个
instead of the other way round.
而不是现在这样
He saved us.
他救了我们
There was no way we were leaving without him.
我们不会抛下他
The rest of it?
可后来呢
Nobody had any control over what happened next.
接下来发生的事是无法控制的
I would've done anything for them, anything.
我愿意为他们做任何事
I'd trade places with them in a heartbeat.
我宁愿与他们交换生死
You tell Matt that he's alive for a reason
你告诉马特 他活下来是有原因的
and that he shouldn't waste it feeling guilty about us.
他不应荒废时日 为我们感到自责
Everything that happened was meant to happen.
发生的一切都是命中注定的
Hector wants you to stop blaming yourself.
赫克托希望你不要再自责了
You did everything you could. Everything happens for a reason.
你已经竭尽所能 万事皆有因果
Whoa, that's bright. Is that a chopper?
好亮啊 是直升机吗
No. No. That's not a searchlight.
不 不 那不是探照灯
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
What does it mean?
这意味着什么
It means you're ready to go.
意味着你们可以走了
Tell Anna I love her.
告诉安娜 我爱她
Tell her not to let my little girl forget about her dad.
告诉她 别让女儿忘记了她的爸爸
I will.
我会的
Talk to my father.
跟我爸爸谈谈
Ask him if he thinks Matt didn't try to save us,
如果他觉得 马特没有试着救我们
then why are there bullet holes in the front grill of our Humvee?
那就问他 为什么车前盖上满是弹孔
It's because Matt was going towards the bullets,
那是因为马特迎着枪林弹雨冲上敌阵
not away from them.
而非独自逃生
You tell him that I want him to watch out for Matt now
你告诉他 我想让他照顾马特
the way Matt watched out for me.
就像马特照顾我一样
He's the one that's gonna need help now.
他才是现在最需要帮助的
What's happening?
发生什么了
They did what they came here to do.
他们完成了未了的心愿
They said good-bye.
他们在向你告别
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我一直在四处找你
Sorry.
对不起
Don't ever leave me again.
不要再离开我了
What part of "I love you" don't you get?
你不明白"我爱你"的含义吗
I'm with you.
我和你在一起
I know.
我知道
This is all I can give you right now.
我现在只能给你这个
You know, we'll replace it when we--
我会换掉它 当我们...
Don't you dare.
你敢
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表