剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I can't even find out
说到这点
where she lived or worked, for that matter.
我甚至找不到她的旧地址或者工作地
Didn't you say she was an intern?
你不是说过她是个实习生吗
Have you checked all the law firms in the area?
你有没有查过附近的律师事务所
Yeah, that and every florist within a 10 mile radius.
查了 十英里内所有的事务所和花店
I mean, she obviously paid cash for those flowers
她显然是用现金买♥♥的花儿
'cause there was no record of her.
因为完全没有她的购买♥♥记录
I really am stumped.
我真的无计可施了
I've pretty much used up
为了找你♥爸♥爸
my quote of favors at the police station looking for your dad.
我在警局内的人情都用得差不多了
Yeah, I know, but Colleen has got to be
我知道 但是柯琳肯定
on a police radar somehow.
被警局的人关注过
I mean, she was stalking someone, so...
她跟踪过某人 所以
Ask.
去问问嘛
I mean, if it, you know,
我是说 如果这样
means a weekend away, like this one.
就能共度周末 比如就这周
It does. I promise.
行啊 我保证
Oh, hey, battery?
电脑换电池没
Yep. Ok.
好了 好
Talk to you later. Love you. Bye.
回头再聊 爱你 拜拜
It's paid to the end of the month.
本月末的租金已经付清了
How'd you know it'd be vacant?
你怎么知道这间空着
I knew Colleen.
我认识柯琳
Maybe you'd know how to get in touch with her family, then?
那也许你知道怎么能联♥系♥上她家里人
No one has come for her stuff.
没有人来取她的东西
Actually, I was hoping you knew them.
我还指望着你认识他们呢
I'd like to talk to them, too.
我也想和他们谈谈
Well, it's weird, that whole who to contact section
很奇怪 她的合约上
of her lease was blank.
联♥系♥人一栏完全是空白的
So you think maybe she didn't have any family?
所以你觉得她压根就没有家人吗
Seems that way.
看来如此
She'd only been here a couple of months.
她在这儿只住了几个月
Kept to herself.
独来独往
Wouldn't even take the elevator,
甚至不坐电梯
afraid she might have to ride with someone.
就怕碰上什么人
Turns out, it would have been safer.
显然坐电梯的话倒更为安全
What do you mean?
你什么意思
She fell down the stairway.
她从楼梯上摔下去了
Didn't you know?
你不知道吗
And broke her neck?
然后摔断了脖子吗
Yeah, that's how she died.
是啊 所以她才死了
You're not really here for a rental, are you?
你不是真心来看♥房♥♥的 对吧
No.
我不是
Actually, I'm here to understand more about Colleen's death.
我来这是为了了解柯琳的死因
Do you mind if I just take a moment, alone?
你介意让我一个人待一会儿吗
I got ya. No problem.
我明白 没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
Colleen?
柯琳
He needs to know...
他必须了解
how I felt.
我那时的感受
He was stalking you, wasn't he?
是他在跟踪你 对不对
Colleen, you don't have to do this anymore, Ok?
柯琳 你不需要再这么下去了
He can't hurt you.
他不能再伤害你了
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
There is no safe place.
没有安全的地方
Yes, there is.
不 有的
In the light. I can help you.
就在光里 我可以帮助你
No.
不行
He's everywhere.
他无处不在
You'll see.
你会明白的
You are my desiny. Love, Shane.
你是我的宿命 爱你的谢恩
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my god.
天呐
Colleen, look, I know how upset
柯琳 我明白你一定
you must be, and how angry.
非常难过 非常生气
I'm gona ruin his life.
我要毁了他的生活
I know that what he did was awful,
我知道他行径恶劣
and that you want revenge,
于是你想复仇
but you were meant to move on, to move past this.
但是你应该向前看 放下过去
Well, everything that you're doing,
你现在的这些举动
hiding in the shadows and...
躲在阴暗里
following people, that's him,
跟踪他人 这些是他才干得出来
not you.
不是你
Do you remember where you died?
你记得你死时的地点吗
I remember running.
我记得我在跑
Was Shane there?
谢恩在场吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That's ok.
没关系
I'm sure you had friends, family,
我肯定我还能找你的朋友 家人
or someone we could talk to.
或者其他人谈谈
No.
没有
He made them all go away.
他把他们都赶走了
Just Campbell.
只剩下坎贝尔
Campbell never left me.
坎贝尔从不抛弃我
Campbell...
坎贝尔
Who is that? Is that your boyfriend?
他是谁 你的男朋友吗
Give me a minute, will you?
等我一下 可以吗
This creep isn't stalking you now, is he?
这个疯子现在没有跟踪你吧
No, he's not.
不 他没有
I just know that he really tormented Colleen
我刚发现是谢恩折磨了柯琳
and you were the detective on the case, right?
而你是这个负责案子的侦探 对吗
I didn't know anything about stalking,
我本来对跟踪一无所知
but this guy made me an expert.
但这个人让我成了专家
So why isn't he in jail?
那他为什么没有进监狱
He's a lawyer.
他是律师
Knows his way around anti-stalking laws.
清楚如何保持在反跟踪法的边缘
And he's smart.
而且他很聪明
He'll go right up to the line, but he won't cross it.
他总是擦着临界距离 但从不越界
He seems like such a solid guy.
他看起来人很可靠
You know, he's on the fast track at his job,
他的事业一路攀升
I mean, everyone likes him.
所有人都喜欢他
A lot of these guys have high power careers.
很多跟踪狂们都是事业有成
But a real relationship would get in the way
但真正的恋情却会阻碍
of their work.
他们的工作
So they create an imaginary one
所以他们创造出可操控的
that they can control.
假想情人
Oh, I think Shane Carson really believes
我认为谢恩·卡尔森真的认为
he was Colleen's Prince Charming, you know?
自己就是柯琳的白马王子
See, carson is what you call a sociopathic predator.
卡尔森是个所谓的反♥社♥会♥捕猎者
He isolated her, pushed away everyone
他孤立她 迫使所有人离开
so that he would be the only one she had left.
这样他就成为她的唯一
Then how could some creep make
但是一个变♥态♥怎么能
all of her friends leave?
撵走她所有的朋友呢
By making it so that she wasn't worth the trouble of knowing.
设法让她变得为人不齿
He'd harass these people like you wouldn't believe.
他用难以置信的方式骚扰别人
He make up lies, manupulate them, you name it.
他编造谎言 操纵舆♥论♥ 任何方式
He wanted her all to himself.
他想彻底霸占她
Do you think he had anything to do with her death?
你觉得他跟柯琳的死有关吗
It was my first thought.
我起先以为是
But we went through all the evidence.
但我们研究过所有证据
I couldn't tie him to it.
我没法指认他
I can't tell you what it feels like to be a cop,
身为警♥察♥却帮不了别人
and you can't help someone.
这感觉超乎想象的难受
I just wanted to see the light in her eyes again.
我只想再次看见她亮晶晶的眼睛
You tried.
你努力过了
And you keep trying, and I know that meant a lot to her.
而且你仍未放弃 我知道这对于她很重要
I'm not gonna rest until
在那个混♥蛋♥咎由自取之前
this son of a bitch is where he belongs.
我是不会善罢甘休的
Be careful.
你自己小心
Is that all you got?
你就这点把戏吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表