剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You can't go. I need you!
你不能走 我需要你
I won't let you go!
我不会让你走的
Go away!
你走开
Leave her alone!
别缠着她
Get out of the car- right now.
下车 马上
Get out of the car.
给我下车
You could have killed yourself.
你差点害死你自己
What were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
You saw him, too.
你也看见他了
You can see ghosts.
你也看得见鬼魂
So, we'll go downtown later and
咱等会儿到市区
see if we can get some things that fit better.
看看有没有更合适的衣服
So you're not going to call the police or whoever?
那你不准备报♥警♥之类咯
Eventually, but if you need some more time,
我会的 但是目前 你需要
for now...
时间
Do you need some help with that? I know how to use a brush.
要我帮你梳嘛 我知道怎么梳头
You know, when my grandma
当我祖母
first told me that she could see ghosts,
告诉我她能看见鬼魂时
I should have said, "Thank god.
我真该说"谢天谢地"
You know, there's finally someone else like me. "
"总算有人和我一样"之类的话
All I could say was, "What is wrong with my grandma?"
但当时我只想说"我外婆是怎么了"
It might be something you have to get used to.
这可能是你必须要习惯的一件事
So, you said that you were hurt by people.
你说有人伤害了你
Mostly with words?
是因为流言蜚语吗
Yeah, mostly.
没错 基本上是
Who?
谁说的
My foster parents.
我养父母
What happened to your real parents?
你的亲生父母怎么会过世的
They died in a car crash.
因为一场车祸
How old were you when they died?
当时你多大
I guess I was, like, 5 or 6.
大概5 6岁吧
How old were you when you started seeing ghosts?
你从什么时候开始看得见鬼魂的
I don't remember ever not seeing them.
一直都看得到
What did you say to your parents after they died?
你父母死后你对他们说了什么
After they died?
他们死后
I never saw them.
我没见过他们
Your parents didn't die, did they?
你父母没死 对吧
And you don't have foster parents.
你也没什么养父母
You made it all up.
都是你编的
Look, you can tell me the truth.
你可以对我说实话
If you do, I can help you.
如果你说实话 我能帮你
And if you don't, then you're
如果你不说
going to go back home, and nothing's going to be-
那你就回家去
they think I'm sick.
他们觉得我病了
They take me to the doctors and they try to make me take pills.
他们带我去看医生 还逼着我吃药
Ok. So then, we'll make them understand.
那我们跟他们好好说
It won't work.
没用的
Well, you can't live in the woods forever,
那你也不能一辈子住在林子里
and you don't have to.
也没这个必要
Know how to make the ghosts go away?
你知道让鬼魂走开的办法吗
I know something better.
我知道更好的办法
Yeah, Mom. I'm fine. I promise.
对 妈妈 我没事 我保证
I don't know. Just, like, some cuts and stuff,
就有点擦伤
but he's, like, an ambulance guy, and he says I'm fine. So...
不过那个开救护车人说我没事
You shouldn't run away.
你不该就这么走了
Yeah, I know.
恩 我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
They'll be here tomorrow afternoon.
他们明天下午会过来
They live in a small town outside St. Louis.
他们住在圣路易斯边上的一个小镇上
Well, what happens now?
那现在什么情况
Well, they just talked to the Grandview police,
他们刚和美景镇的警♥察♥谈过
who said nice things about us, thank goodness,
还好警♥察♥帮我们说了些好话
so I guess she'll stay here until they get here.
所以在他们来之前 她留在这儿
How did she get that far from home?
她是怎么到那么远的地方来的
'Cause she's a smart girl.
因为她是个聪明的姑娘
She took a bus 5 or 6 days
她坐了五六天的公交
and then got off here in Grandview.
然后在美景镇下了车
Ok. And how about this-
好吧 想想看
another person who sees ghosts chooses Grandview.
又一个能看见鬼魂的人选择了美景镇
Why does that keep happening?
为什么老是这样
I don't know, but I don't have time to think about it.
不知道 我也没时间想这个问题
Right, 'cause you got a ghost to cross over.
是 还有个鬼魂等着你去超渡呢
No. She does.
不 是等着她
I have 24 hours to teach that girl everything I know.
我有24小时把我知道的一切告诉她
Has he been in touch with you since you left home?
他是从你离家开始跟着你的吗
No, I met him in the woods.
不是 我是在林子里遇见他的
But the thing to remember is
你要记住
that they're more scared and confused than you.
他们比你还要害怕和困惑
They're stuck here, for some reason,
因为某些原因 他们被滞留在这里
and most of the time, they don't even know why.
而且他们一般不知道原因
and after you've figured out why they've stayed earthbound,
等你弄清楚他们留在尘世的原因时
you can help them, take care of them.
你就能帮助他们
And they can cross over.
他们就能超度了
Cross over?
超度
Yeah. Into the light.
对 走到光里去
So, how do you know it's a better place? You ever been there?
你怎么知道那儿会更好 你去过吗
No, but I've felt it.
没有 但是我能感觉到
There's peace there, and knowing
那里非常安详
that I gave them that, there's nothing better.
而且是他们是最好的归宿
Hey. You must be Becca.
你一定是贝卡了
I'm Delia.
我是迪莉娅
It's ok, honey. I won't bite.
别怕 宝贝 我不咬人
I hear that you are a very special girl.
我听说你是个非常特别的女孩
Uh, you know what?
对了
There's some really cool vintage dresses over there.
那儿有几件超赞的古着裙子
Why don't you take a look?
快去看看吧
Melinda, you know that I believe that you do amazing things.
梅琳达 我相信你一直在做好事
I have seen you change people's lives again and again.
我不断见证你改变人们的生活
But this What?
但这也太 什么
Do you really think the best way
你真觉得
to help this girlis to give her a crash course in being you?
给她上个变成你的速成班是最好的吗
Delia, she's not just running away from her parents.
迪莉娅 她不光是在逃避她的父母
She's running away from ghosts.
她在逃避鬼魂
Can't you teach her how not to be afraid?
那你就教她怎么克服恐惧
I can't stop her from seeing them, which means that
我又不能让她看不见鬼
I can't stop them from going to her with their problems.
也不能阻止鬼魂去求她帮忙
Have you ever tried walking around with
你有没有试过走路时
a crowd of dead people following you?
有一堆死人跟着你
It's not fun.
那可不好玩
Didn't you say your mom had this gift, and she lived with it?
你妈妈也能看见鬼魂 她怎么就没事呢
Trust me, that is not a good argument.
相信我 她不是个好例子
Melinda?
梅琳达
Yeah. I'll be right there.
我马上来
Look, I had my grandmother, ok?
我有我的外婆带我
Becca has no one but parents who don't understand.
但贝卡只有一对无法理解她的父母
I have to teach her how to cross them over.
我必须要教她超度的方法
I'm not going to let her turn out like Gabriel,
我不会让她变成加布里埃尔那样
overmedicated and institutionalized.
习惯性用药过量
Becca!
贝卡
Look, I'm sorry, ok?
对不起
I know that this is hard.
我知道这很困难
You don't have to apologize.
你不用道歉
I should be used to seeing them.
是我应该习惯他们
You have to stop running away from them,
你不能总是逃避他们
or else they're going to keep finding you.
不然他们只会不断去纠缠你
You think I don't know that?
这点还要你说吗
Look, that's why you have to face them, ok?
所以你必须面对他们
You just have to find out what they need. It will make them stop.
你只要找到他们需要的 就行了
Ok. I'll try.
好吧 我尽量
Let's start with his name.
我们从他的名字开始吧
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表