剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Tell him safety is overrated.
告诉他 他太过关注安全了
She said that safety is overrated.
她说 你太过关注安全了
Sometimes it's better to let things go, no matter what happens.
有时最好还是放手 不管会发生什么
I let go of Rachel, and look what I got.
我给了蕾切尔自♥由♥ 可我得到了什么
Tell him that he gave me the best gift he could ever give me,
告诉他 他给了我一生中最好的礼物
my freedom.
我的自♥由♥
She knows you miss her,
她知道你很想她
but she wants you to understand how happy you made her.
但她想让你明白 你给了她无限快乐
I...
我
I didn't want her happy.
我不想她快乐
I wanted her alive.
我要她活着
And I was, thanks to them.
我活过 多亏了他们
She was alive.
她活过
You gave that to her.
你们给了她生命
She's right. Listen to Rachel.
她是对的 听蕾切尔的
Is she here?
她在这儿吗
Is it safe now?
现在安全了吗
Um, this is Sloane. She went to school with Rachel.
她是斯洛娜 蕾切尔的同学
She looks just as scared as I was.
她害怕的样子 就和我那晚一样
Is that how you want her to stay?
你想她一直这样下去吗
She forgives you.
她原谅你了
Do you see this?
你看到了吗
This light, are you feeling this?
有道光 你能感觉到吗
No. It's just for you.
不能 只有你能看到
What is she saying?
她在说什么
She's saying she's free now.
她说 她现在自♥由♥了
She's saying good-bye.
她说再见
It's ok.
没事了
I hope you're happy. Are you happy?
我希望你快乐 你快乐吗
Generally yes. Why?
基本上是 怎么了
'Cause those comatose girls have now woken up because of you,
昏迷的女孩都醒了 多亏了你
and ruBloodyMary.Com gets, like, 5 hits a day,
现在血腥玛丽网站一天只有五次点击
mostly from me.
基本都是我点的
And the crickets have returned to my classroom.
蟋蟀也回到我的教室了
I'm doing my lectures for nobody, practically, ok,
没人来听我的课了
and the stark, raving terror that had this town in its grips
笼罩着小镇的恐慌感
is now just gone, all because of you.
也都消失了 都是因为你
Well, I'm so sorry. I should've known how it would affect you.
真抱歉 我该知道这对你会有多大打击
You know, I was thinking of letting you skate on that $138 you owe me,
我刚还在想 不用你还我138元了
but now I've changed my mind, so pay up.
现在我改变主意了 还钱吧
Sorry. No cash. But you can take your payment in kind.
抱歉 我没现金 你可以拿东西做抵偿
What, something from here? Some of this junk?
什么 这儿的东西 这些垃圾吗
Do I have blue hair?
当我是老头吗
Do I live at the end of the block with 15 cats?
我住在街角 养着15只猫吗
Forget it. You owe me $138.
没门儿 你欠我138元
This is me leaving disgruntled.
我将极不高兴地离开
Hi ya, Jim. Hey.
你好 吉姆 你好
What time is our reservation?
我们预约的是几点
8:00. We're good.
八点 来得及
You know what? I think maybe we are.
我想也许是的
What can we do? I don't know.
我们能做什么 我不清楚
I was hoping to find out more information about the relationship.
我希望能找出其中深层次的联♥系♥
Well, she never mentioned any of those names. Jenna? Allison?
她从没提过这些名字 珍娜 艾莉森
No. Rachel had a hard time making friends.
没有 蕾切尔不擅交友
And why was that?
为什么
My wife will tell you that that was my fault.
我妻子会告诉你 这是我的错
Well, that's not--
不是的
Rachel was different from other kids.
蕾切尔和其他孩子不同
How? Her heart.
哪里不同 她有心脏病
She had a V.S.D.
她患有室间隔缺损
It's a septal defect, a hole between the chambers.
是隔膜缺损 两个心室间有个洞
And she knew about that?
她知道这事吗
From the time that she was a child,
她从小就知道
which was why we could not allow her to play sports.
所以我们不让她做运动
She had to be home-schooled. We took every precaution.
她得在家自学 我们非常小心
I don't mean to pry, but did your daughter
我无意刺探 但你女儿
by any chance wear a heart monitor?
有没有戴心脏监测器
Absolutely, 24 hours a day.
当然 一天24小时戴着
And how did it work?
怎么个监测法
When her heart got too stressed, it would emit a sound.
当心脏压力太大时 它就会发出声音
What kind of sound?
什么声音
You know, like an alarm.
就像警铃一样
Sloane.
斯洛娜
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表