剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
So then why don't you introduce me?
那为何不介绍我认识呢
Geometry class? I sit right behind you.
几何课 我就坐在你后面
right next to Tony Neil.
就在托尼·尼尔的旁边
Spanish too.
西班牙语课也是
I sit in the back, over to the left,
我坐在后面 靠左边一点
uh, by the pencil sharpener.
在卷笔刀附近
I'm sorry, I have no clue.
对不起 我想不起来
Don't take it personally, I'm new at school, Ted.
跟你无关 我刚来学校 泰德
Ned. I'm new, too.
内德 我也是新人
That's why I thought you might, uh--
这就是为什么我认为你可能
Uh, Lucy, I'm Melinda.
露西 我是梅林达
Ned told me about your brother,
内德跟我说了你哥哥的事情
and I'm really sorry.
真的很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢
What's this about?
这是为了什么
Well, I was at the gym last night.
昨晚我在体育馆
Yeah, look, I already talked to a lot of people about it, so...
听着 我已经跟很多人说过这事
I don't think that you did it.
我并不认为是你做的
I was there at the scoreboard.
我在管计分板
I'm all emotionally messed up about my brother.
因为我哥的事情情绪失控
It had to be me, right?
必然是我呀 对吧
Well, it's hard to explain,
这很难解释
but I'm pretty sure someone else did it.
但我很肯定是别人干的
Why?
为什么
Do you blame Brad and Krista
你哥哥的死
for your brother's death?
你是否怪罪于布莱德和克里斯塔
It was an accident. Why would I blame them?
那是场意外 为什么我要怪罪他们
Whoever wrote "Slammers be slammed"
写"整人者终被整"的人
obviously blames them for something.
显然因为某件事责怪他们
Can I ask you more about your brother?
你能否多告诉我些你哥哥的事
I heard that he died in a skateboarding accident.
我听说他死于一场滑板事故
He came home that night
那晚他回家
and put a bag of ice on the back of his head.
拿了一袋冰块敷在后脑
He had his skateboard with him,
他带着自己的滑板
So I figured he just wiped out again.
所以我想他又摔到了
And then he went to sleep and never woke up.
然后他去睡觉 再也没醒过来
Do you remember anything else?
你还记得别的事情吗
Anything he said?
他说了什么
Nothing he said.
他什么也没说
But I noticed there was like...
但我注意到他的外套上
chalk on his jacket,
好像有粉笔痕迹
like, the kind that they use
像是他们在足球场上
to write the name of the football team on the field.
写下球队名字的那种粉笔
This is gonna sound like a weird question,
我要问个奇怪的问题
but were there any bad feelings
托马斯和克里斯塔之间
between Thomas and Krista--
有没有一种不好的感觉
What does the gym thing last night
为什么昨晚体育馆的事情
have to do with Thomas? He's dead.
非得扯上托马斯 他死了
Oh, I get it, ok.
我明白了
You say that you don't
你说你觉得这事
think that I had anything to do with it, but...
与我无关 但你
No, it's not like that.
不是你想的那样
Why can't everybody just give me a break?
为什么大家都不能让我消停会儿啊
Lucy! Hey. Let her go.
露西 随她去吧
I'll see you guys in a little bit.
一会儿见
Please, please stop! He's harmless!
别打它 它是人畜无害的
Just let him fly away!
就让它飞走吧
I don't get why we can't tell Lucy.
我不懂为什么我们不能告诉露西
She'd be so relieved to know that her brother's here.
如果她知道哥在这 她会很宽慰的
For starters, she'd have some
首先来说 她就知道事情的真♥相♥了
answers for everything She's being accused of.
近日来 她一直被指控的那些事
Yeah, I don't know If she's gonna be Relieved, Ned.
话虽如此 我觉得她不会感到宽慰
It's a lot For one person To handle.
常人一般无法一下子接受这么多事实
I handled it when you told me my dad's ghost was here.
你说我老爸的灵魂还在的时候我就没事
I don't want to tell her about her brother
在了解他哥到底想要做什么之前
until I know What he wants.
我不想告诉她
Lucy Benjamin? Yeah?
露西·本杰明 什么事
Grandview police. We need to ask you some questions.
美景镇警♥察♥ 我们有几个问题要你回答
Who would put a bat in there?
谁会在那里面放一只蝙蝠啊
I mean, who would think of that?
我的意思是 谁能想到这么做啊
It was you.
是你
You're the only one.
只有你会这么做
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Krista, take it easy.
克里斯塔 放轻松
Why would you do that to me?
你为什么要这样对我
I'm like the only person in this whole school
我算是全校唯一一个
who's been nice to your brother.
对你哥好的人了
Why would you do that to me?
你究竟为什么要这样对我
I died because of you. That's why.
我就是因为你死的 这就是原因
And now you're gonna pay-- Both of you.
现在你们要付出代价了 一个都跑不了
I just don't get why the cops were there.
我不懂为什么警♥察♥会来
Lucy's not some psycho.
露西不是什么神经病
It's the world we live in now.
现在的社会就是这样啊
Schools feel like they can't be too cautious.
校方认为自己行事谨慎总不为过
Well, does Thomas have any idea
好吧 托马斯知道自己把妹妹
what kind of trouble He's getting his sister in?
置身于什么样的处境里吗
Well, maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
或者知道 或者不知道吧
We just have to find out what he has against those two,
我们得弄清楚他究竟为何要针对那两个人
and what it has to do with the slam book.
他和整蛊名册之间到底有什么渊源
So what do we do?
那我们该做点什么呢
Well, usually I would talk to Lucy,
通常情况下 我应该跟露西聊聊
But she seems to think I'm just another adult
但她貌似把我当作另一个冤枉人的大人了
who wants to blame her for what happened in the gym.
她以为我要因为体育馆事件责备她
Who else can we get To talk to her?
那么 我们该找谁来跟她聊聊呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, this whole thing just--
我的意思是 这整件事就是
Ok, you know what, if you're afraid
好吧 如果你害怕
to have Ned get involved with ghosts,
让宝贝儿子内德跟鬼魂牵扯在一起
then I understand.
我可以理解的
It's not the ghost I'm afraid of.
我害怕的不是鬼魂
What is it, then?
那你怕什么呀
Nothing. I'm not afraid of anything.
什么都没有 我任何事都不怕啊
Me, neither.
我也是
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Are you here with your friend? No.
你和你朋友一起来的吗 不是
I just--I didn't mean to bother you.
我只是 我无意打扰你
I just wanted to talk.
我只是想跟你聊聊
Oh, god, I'm sorry.
老啊 不好意思
I haven't been in the best mood lately.
我最近情绪不好
I should get going, anyway.
不管怎样 我还是走吧
I'm really sorry about what happened to Thomas.
托马斯出这样的事 我表示遗憾
I shouldn't have... said anything.
我什么都不该说的
No, it's ok. It's...messed up.
不 没事的 反正都这样了
How you don't really want people to bring it up,
你怎么能指望别人不提起此事呢
and then, if they don't,
要是人们真的不提及此事
it's like everybody's already forgotten him.
就好像是大家早已将他遗忘
Were you two really close?
你们之间关系很亲密吗
He's my big brother.
他是我大哥
We were the only 2 kids in our family.
我家就我们两个孩子
He always looked out for me.
他处处罩着我
Sometimes more than I wanted him to.
有时候我都嫌他烦
Yeah. I got a mom who's like that.
我懂 我家老妈也这样对我
Just, I...
就是 我
miss him so much sometimes, you know?
有时会倍加思念他 你懂吗
And all this strange stuff's happening,
然后最近发生的这些奇怪的事情
and making it so much worse.
害我更想他了
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮上忙
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Ok, this is gonna sound weird.
我接下来要说的听起来很怪
Really weird, but I can't think of a not weird way to say it,
很怪 但我实在找不到更好的叙述方式
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表