剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, I actually believe that Lucy's innocent, also.
其实我也相信露西是无辜的
In fact, I know it.
事实上 我就知道
Why don't we all sit down?
我们干嘛不坐下来谈谈
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的呢
It's about the letters you wrote.
因为你写的信
Emails, actually.
确切地说是邮件
The ones you wrote to that kid you like.
你写给心上人的那些
That kid?
心上人吗
There's this girl I was into.
我有个喜欢的女孩
If you're here as someone concerned
如果你们是来讨论一些人所认为的
about some inappropriate relationships--
不合适的情侣关系
No, actually, we're just here as friends.
真的不是 我们以朋友的立场来的
They're here because of Thomas.
他们因托马斯而来
Because he wasn't ok with it.
因为他不赞成这事
Not really...anyway.
但事实上不是
Lucy, what are you talking about?
露西你在说什么呢
The night Thomas died.
托马斯死的那晚
"Meet me at 8:00.
克里斯塔写到 八点见
"If you can't make it, forget it.
如果你不能来 那就算了
I've waited too long." Signed Krista.
我已经等了够久了
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Where did you get that?
你从哪拿到的
You saved it on the hard drive. The hard drive that we share.
你把它存在我们共享的硬盘里的
It's private.
这是隐私
Krista Eisenberg.
克里斯塔·艾森伯格
She is beautiful, she's a senior,
她很美又是高年级的
and, oh, what's one little key ingredient
怎么可能让她沦陷到你
missing in your wacky Lesbian fantasy?
古怪的同性恋空想中
She's not gay.
她不是同性恋
We were posting on the same blog!
我们在同一个博客上发帖
She responded to me. She wanted my email,
她回复我了 想要我的邮箱地址
and she's the one who kept it going.
是她在推动这事
But you never told her who you are.
但你没告诉过她你是谁
You never gave her your name.
你从没告诉过她你的名字
She likes me.
她喜欢我
She doesn't even know she's writing to a girl!
她都不知道自己是和一个女生通信
I think she does. Oh, why?
我觉得她知道 是吗 为什么
Because of little things that she said.
因为她提到的一些小事
Different stuff that you wouldn't understand.
你不会理解的不一样的琐事
You can't do this.
你不能这样
Ok? You're comitting social suicide.
明白吗 你在进行自杀型社交
Once she sees you, she's gonna realize that you tricked her,
一旦她见到你会觉得你耍了她
and she's gonna be pissed.
她会气疯的
If she doesn't want to be with me, she can tell me,
如果她不想和我在一起 可以和我说
and I'll handle it. Can you handle
我能处理好 你能处理好
what she's going to write about you in the slam book?
她在整蛊名册上怎么写你吗
What her friends are going to write about you?
她的朋友们又会怎么写你
Once you're a target,
一旦你成为目标
everyone's gonna take a shot.
就是众矢之的
People that don't even know you.
有些人甚至都不认识你
They're gonna terrorize you every day
也会在你剩下的高中生涯中
for the rest of high school.
每天恐吓你
Lucy, we have got to undo this,
露西 我们得在这事传出去之前
before it gets out.
想办法脱身
We're supposed to meet.
我们原本约好见面的
I'll go.
我代你去
Ok? I'll figure something out.
我会想办法的
The whole thing was a set up.
整件事就是个陷阱
Forget her.
忘记她吧
Why would Krista do that?
克里斯塔为什么要这么做
She's the one who kept emailing.
是她一直发邮件来的
She's the one who wanted to meet.
是她提出见面的
Why would she send Brad?
她为什么会派布雷德来
I don't--I don't know.
我不 我不知道
Maybe she got off of makin' him, like...
也许她故意想让他...
jealous or something.
妒嫉而已
Or she thought that, uh, maybe...
又或者她认为...也许
What?
什么
I don't know,
我不知道
that the whole thing was just kind of a joke.
整件事就像是恶作剧一样
But your brother was lying to you.
但你哥哥骗你了
Krista never even knew about the meeting.
克里斯塔根本不知道什么见面的事
What? Brad never told her.
什么 布雷德没跟她说过
He sent that email himself,
是他自己发的那封邮件
but he never told Krista that.
但他根本没告诉克里斯塔过
Why was Thomas so mad at Krista?
那托马斯为什么那么生克里斯塔的气
Because...
因为...
He thought she never meant anything she put in the emails.
他一直认为她邮件里说的都不是真心话
He was sure you were getting set up.
他很肯定你被骗了
He thought he was protecting me.
他以为他在保护我
He had my six.
帮我善后
Mom and dad, I am so sorry.
爸妈 我真的很对不起
I should have never let him go.
我真不该让他去的
Oh, baby.
宝贝
No one meant for it to happen.
谁也不想发生的事
No, the county is not charging Brad,
布雷德也没有被指控
and they shouldn't.
也不应该被指控
It was all an accident.
一切只是个意外
What about all those things that happened at the school?
你说那些在学校发生的又是怎么回事
Are you saying you did it because you're angry?
你是因为愤怒才那么做的吗
No, your son was.
不 是你儿子做的
Lucy took the blame for those things,
露西承担了罪名
because she was tired of everybody asking what really happened.
因为她被缠着问事情真♥相♥的人烦透了
Ok, now I'm really confused.
我现在反而更困惑了
But Lucy never was confused.
但露西从未困惑过
She knew who she was, and who she loved,
她很了解自己 知道她爱的是谁
and she wasn't ashamed of it.
她也没为此感到惭愧
And Mom and dad were ok with that,
爸爸妈妈也都接受了
just like they were ok with me being the freak kid
就像接受我是一个喜欢跟蝙蝠
who hung out with the bats all day.
待在一块儿的小孩一样
Thomas is here.
托马斯在场
His spirit.
他的灵魂
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
He says that you loved both of your children,
他说你们非常爱你们的两个孩子
just for who they were.
原原本本的样子
They were cool about everything,
他们对什么事都很宽容
but they have no idea what it's like now,
但他们不理解我们这些另类的孩子
for anyone who's different.
在学校里要面对的冷眼
They take a few words, and like poison your whole world.
那些人说几个字 就可以毁掉整个世界
He's worried about Lucy.
他很担心露西
All the damage that the internet can do,
怕她会被那些可通过网络
spreading cruel words around.
扩散的言语伤害到
I mean, look at my sister.
你看我妹妹
She's pretty, and smart, and funny.
她很漂亮 聪明 又风趣
Everyone likes her.
每个人都喜欢她
No one had to know that lucy was different.
她的性取向不需要让别人知道
He's saying that you could have blended in,
他说如果你愿意的话 你完全可以
if you wanted to.
过得跟正常人一样
You mean if I chose to.
你是说如果我选择的话
In my heart, I wanted her to change.
我心里一直想改变她
But I was the one that needed to change.
但其实我才是需要改变的那个
I was just trying to look out for you,
我只是想照顾好你
but I realize now that that's not what you needed.
但我现在才了解那其实不是你想要的
What you needed was me
你需要的是
to see you and to love you for who you are.
我可以接受你 爱原本的你
He loves you.
他爱你的
He always did.
他一直很爱你
And he doesn't want you to be anything but who you are.
他想让你做回最原本的自己
I love him, too.
我也爱他
I love you, Thomas.
我爱你 托马斯
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表