剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
that's the worst thing that's happened to that guy?
这就是那个人遇到的最大的挫折吗
Seriously?
真是这样吗
That's the story he wants told?
他想告诉我们的就是这事吗
Are you seeing this?
你看到这个了吗
I just assumed the translucent shape was Kevin, but...
我以为那个半透明影子是凯文 但是
Well, that doesn't look like any Kevin I've met.
我见过的凯文没一个长这样
Either I have the wrong ghost,
如果我没认错鬼魂的话
or he's telling a different story.
他是想告诉我们另外一件事
Jim saw this?
吉姆也看见了吗
Yeah, and so we clicked back on the same file again,
对 后来我们又打开了一遍
and then it was just a still photo of the beach.
就只是一幅静态的海滩照了
That's a haunting.
真是灵异事件
She's made her presence known.
她成功地让我们知道了她的存在
Yeah, but I don't get it.
对 但是我还是搞不懂
What does she want us to know?
她想告诉我们什么
For starters, she probably wants you
首先 她可能想告诉你
to know you checked the wrong box under "sex of ghost."
你搞错鬼的性别了
Ok, fine, so she's a girl, not a guy.
好吧 她是个女孩 不是个男的
But this all began with Kevin's death,
但是这一切都始于凯文的死
and I think he's the key.
所以我觉得他是关键
Maybe Claudia knows more than she's saying.
也许克劳迪娅对我们隐瞒了某些事情
Or even realizes.
或许那就是真♥相♥
Claudia, what happened in here?
克劳迪娅 这儿怎么了
She's everywhere.
她无所不在
Here, all my pictures at home.
这儿 还有我家所有的照片
Joseph came by,
约瑟夫刚来过
and she's in all his pictures, too.
他所有的照片上也都有她
Who is she? I don't know.
她是谁 我不知道
Joseph swears he doesn't know, either.
约瑟夫发誓说他也不知道
Why's this happening? I don't know.
为什么会这样 我不知道
It's unusual for a ghost to want to haunt a complete stranger.
通常来说 鬼不会纠缠一个陌生人
Maybe it has something to do with this place.
也许和这个地方有关系
Well, maybe it's not something you did.
也许不是因为你做的事儿
How well do you know this Joseph?
你对约瑟夫了解有多少
He's a student. I'm not involved in his personal life.
他是我的学生 我不干涉他的私生活
Well, did Kevin ever talk to you about a girl?
凯文和你提过女孩的事吗
I mean, maybe this Joseph's lying.
也许约瑟夫在撒谎
Maybe it was some kind of romantic triangle--
有可能是三角恋之类的
I told you. I don't know her, ok?
我说过了 我都不认识她
How am I supposed to help you?
我怎么帮你
I've never seen this girl before in my life.
我从来没见过这女孩
So this ghost is now showing up
这只鬼现在出现在
in Claudia's pictures and Joseph's.
克劳迪娅和约瑟夫所有的照片里
Claudia seems to be falling apart because of it,
克劳迪娅好像都要崩溃了
and Joseph, as far as I can tell, is shrugging it off as weird.
而据我所知 约瑟夫倒很镇定 只是说很诡异
There's still days I wish I was 23
有时真希望自己还是23岁
convinced nothing bad would ever happen to me again.
那时候我坚信自己再也不会遭遇不幸
You want mustard with this? No, thanks.
要加芥末吗 不了 谢谢
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, this, it's just a study guide.
就是本学习指南
Isn't it for medical school? Well, yeah, technically. Sure.
医学院的吗 对 是的
Ok, so you're gonna go to medical school? That's great!
那你是要去医学院了吗 太好了
Mel, there's a big difference between going and applying.
梅 要去和申请去还是有很大差别的
The southern Michigan catalog, is that why we got that?
所以我们才会收到密歇根南部学校目录
I thought it was just junk mail.
我还以为是封垃圾邮件
Look, I'm just checking out the possibilities, ok?
是这样 我只想试试能不能被录取
Or, in my case, the impossibilities.
以我的情况 几乎不可能
Look, the chances of getting in anywhere are so slim, I thought,
哪个学校都不太可能录取我
since my dad went there,
但我想 既然我爸爸去了那里
I had an edge being a legacy.
我还能继承遗产
So you're not just gonna change careers,
所以你不只是想换个职业
we might be moving to Michigan.
你想我们一起搬到密歇根去
No. I haven't even applied.
不是 我还没申请呢
What about our life here?
那我们这边的生活怎么办
And my store.
我的商店怎么办
I mean, were you even going to talk to me about this?
你想过要和我商量这些事情吗
Of course. I'm just trying to figure it out by myself at first.
当然了 但我想自己先想清楚
I'm your wife,
我是你妻子
so why aren't you figuring it out with me?
你为什么不和我一起想办法
This is a huge conversation, all right?
这件事儿不是一两句话就能说清的 明白
And it isn't just about your store,
这事不仅关系到你的商店
you know that. It's about what you do.
还关系到你在做的事儿
I mean, that's the real discussion, isn't it?
这才是重点
I mean, whether we could ever leave Grandview
对美景镇如此熟悉 知道这么多秘密
knowing what we know about this place and what's underneath it.
我们还能不能离开这个地方
That's why I wanted to wait.
这也就是为什么我想等等看
Look, I don't even know what I want here.
其实我根本不知道自己在这儿是为了啥
Or what I even have the right to ask you about.
也不知道自己能不能问问你
Jim... Let's just talk about it later, all right?
吉姆 我们晚点再谈 好吗
I gotta go to work, you gotta cross over a nasty ghost.
我得去工作 你还得去超度那只恶鬼
Another one, that's what you mean.
另一只 你想说的是这个
No, I didn't mean that. I didn't say that.
不 我不是那个意思 我没那么说
Look, I love you, ok? We'll figure this out.
我爱你 我们会想出办法的
Is this Kevin?
这是凯文吗
Yeah. You never met him?
对 你从来没有见过他吗
He was a friend of a friend.
他是我朋友的朋友
Well, it's nice of you to help out.
你来帮忙真是太好了
I can't imagine packing up someone's life.
要把他的遗物全收拾好 真难为人
Uh, this girl. Do you know her?
这姑娘 你认识她吗
'Cause I'm trying to get in touch with her.
我想跟她联♥系♥下
I gave him a lease to sign,
我只在签租约时和他说过话
and ran into him getting mail once.
还碰见过一次他去取信
He was always alone.
他总是一个人
I'm gonna be here for a little bit. Is that ok?
我想在这待一会 可以吗
Just drop the keys downstairs. Thank you.
等会把钥匙放到楼下就行 谢谢
Hi, this is Kevin. You know what to do, so do it.
我是凯文 你知道该做什么 开始吧
Saved messages.
已保存信息
Hey, it's Sophie. Um, obviously.
我是苏菲 听出来了吧
Look, I know you're pissed,
我知道你在生气
but we need to talk, and not on the phone.
但我们真的需要谈谈 当面谈
I love you.
我爱你
And you can't get rid of me that easy.
想甩掉我没那么容易
Sophie.
苏菲
And here you go.
好了
I am so sorry! Do you need some help?
真抱歉 需要帮忙吗
No, no, we're ok. It's fine.
不用 好了 没事了
All right, you good? Yeah.
你可以吗 可以
Ok, great.
好的
I'm so sorry. I didn't even know we had a customer until 5 seconds ago
真对不起 我刚意识到店里有顾客
Well, I might be a little distracted, too,
如果我看到有人被淹死
if I thought I just saw somebody drown.
我也没办法集中精神
Well, it was a vision,
那只是个幻像
so it's just something the ghost experienced,
应该是那只鬼魂的亲身经历
but if I don't know who she is,
但如果不知道她是谁
I can't even help her.
我也没办法帮她
I've checked obits for her.
我查了讣告
And I've checked Sophies, Sophias,
我查了苏菲斯 索菲娅
the local area in Iowa where Kevin's from.
还查了凯文老家爱荷华州地区的告示
You know what, maybe I should check accidental drownings.
应该再查查意外溺死的记录
Yeah, but why?
对 但有必要吗
Didn't her message say "you can't get rid of me that easily?"
她的留言不是说 想甩掉我没那么容易
Well, maybe he did.
也许是他把她淹死的
And maybe the guilt over what he had done got to him.
也许是他的罪行让他选择了自杀
Or her ghost did. I mean,
或者是她的鬼魂逼的
it would explain how their deaths are tied.
这样就能解释他们为什么会先后死亡了
But it doesn't explain
但还是解释不了
the connection with Kevin's professor
他们的死和凯文的老师
or the other student.
还有其他同学有什么关系
Well, what about Kevin's phone?
凯文的电♥话♥有线索吗
Maybe her last name would show up on the caller I.D.
也许来电记录里存有她的姓
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表