剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
How could you be so stupid?
你怎么这么笨
How could you bring her here?!
怎么能让她来这里
Is she here?
她在这儿吗
How long have they lived alone?
他们独自生活多久了
They're not alone, that is the whole point!
他们才不是独自生活 这才是最重要的
You've ruined everything! You've destroyed my family.
你毁掉了一切 你毁掉了我的家庭
So one call from you
你打了一通电♥话♥
and police send over their burliest men
就来了一帮粗鲁至极的警♥察♥
with picks and shovels.
在我家院子乱挖乱铲
I said you told me the truth,
我跟他们说你告诉了我实情
so for your own sake, please don't make me a liar.
因此就算为了你好 希望你没说谎
You said your mom was sick.
你说你母亲病重
She fought it so hard.
她跟病魔抗争到底
She had so many rounds of chemo,
做了好几轮化疗
and that's why she lost her hair.
因此头发都掉光了
She got weak and thin,
她变得虚弱 瘦小
and any little thing would bruise her.
轻微碰撞也会造成淤青
Mom!
妈妈
Why?
为什么
It's not fair!
这不公平
It's OK, mom.
没事的 妈妈
So the spirit you saw...
你说你看到了鬼魂
we knew you were talking about mom,
我们便知道那是母亲
and we knew it would only be a matter of time
同时也知道你早晚都会发现
before you realized that, too.
事情的真♥相♥
So you pretended she was kidnapped.
因此你们制♥造♥出绑♥架♥的假象
You weren't the only one looking for her,
你不是唯一一个在找她的人
so we had to buy time, figure out what to do.
因此我们必须争取时间 做好计划
What made you decide to hide her death?
为什么要隐藏她的死亡
It was mom's idea.
是妈妈的主意
She wanted us to be together no matter what.
她无论如何都不想让我们分开
How long have you guys been on your own?
你们独♥立♥生活多久了
Mom died last fall.
妈妈去年秋天去世
We wanted her to always be with us.
我们想让她永远跟我们在一起
It was the only way to keep her close.
这也是隐瞒她的死亡的唯一方法
I'm gonna be 18 in a few months,
再过几个月我就十八岁了
and then I can legally file for custody.
我就可以成为这个家庭的合法监护人
How many months?
还有几个月
10.
十个
I don't understand.
我不懂
The neighbors said that she saw your mother
那个邻居说她看到过你母亲
leaving on dates.
离家去约会的情景
We had a sitter.
我们请过一个保姆
She'd come at night and help Henry with his homework
她晚上会过来辅♥导♥亨利的作业
and do some grocery shopping.
顺便带点食品杂货给我们
And let me guess, she just happens to look like your mom.
我来猜猜看 她只不过碰巧长得像你们母亲
So the voice that I heard coming from inside the house,
那么我听到你们屋里传出的声音
the woman on the phone with Delia,
跟迪莉娅打电♥话♥的那个人
the one that's been talking to all the neighbors,
跟邻居们交流的那个人
that's... that's all you.
都是...都是你
Mom taught me how to do her job.
妈妈教过我怎么做她的工作
She taught me how to be her.
她教我怎么成为她
Mom knew she was dying.
妈妈知道自己时日无多
Her job has benefits.. health insurance.
她的工作有福利...有健康保险
And it's not like we're stealing.
我们没有偷
I'm doing the work.
我一直在做她的工作
And the house is kept clean, we're fed,
并且按时打扫房♥子 不让家人挨饿
Lisa and Henry get straight A's.
丽莎和亨利成绩优异
What about you?
那你呢
How many days of school have you missed?
你到底旷了多少天的课
Do you even have friends anymore?
你还有朋友吗
I'm fine.
我没事
We're fine.
我们都没事
And it's hard, but mom was tough,
日子确实不容易 可妈妈那么坚强
so we have to be tough, too.
因此我们也必须坚强
You're not fine.
你有事
Look around you.
看看现在
Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
你知道你们到底惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Henry!
亨利
Henry, wait. Henry...
亨利 等等 亨利
It's OK.
没事的
I warned you to leave them alone.
我警告过你 离他们远点
I couldn't, because you did.
我做不到 因为你离开了他们
Look, I didn't know that you were sick,
我之前不知道你病了
and I'm sorry that you died,
对你的遭遇我感到抱歉
but you have to move on, you have to let them go.
可你必须放手 让他们过该有的生活
Go? Go where?
走 走去哪儿
Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
你到底知不知道自己在说些什么
There are people who will take care of them.
会有人来照顾他们的
The county, you mean.
你是说政♥府♥会来照顾他们
Didn't you have any relatives? Did your husband?
你有没有亲戚可以抚养他们 你丈夫那边呢
There's no one.
没有
Well, what about friends?
那朋友呢
I mean, you went through the trouble
你花了这么多心思
of doing all this planning.
策划这一切
Didn't you make out a will or specify any custody?
难道没有写遗嘱或者指定抚养人吗
Do you think I didn't try?
你以为我没试过吗
Who wants 3 grieving orphans in their home?
有谁会想要三个凄惨的孤儿同时住自己家
The system can hardly place
系统能把双胞胎安排在一个家庭
2 siblings together.
就已经不容易了
There's a social worker now.
社工这会儿就过来了
I just wanted them to stay a family.
我只不过不想让他们分开
That doesn't have to change.
他们不一定会分开
You couldn't be more wrong.
你真是一点都不懂
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想跟你道歉
I couldn't tell you, I just couldn't.
我实在没法告诉你真♥相♥ 我不能
No, I feel bad.
不 是我不好
If I hadn't pushed to get closer,
如果我没有那么急躁
maybe you guys could have just gone alone.
事情也不会走到这个地步
None of this would have happened
如果我不是那么喜欢你
if I didn't like you so much.
这一切都不会发生
I do, Ned.
真的 内德
You hear me, right?
你听到我说的了吧
Yeah.
嗯
I hear you.
我听到了
I have to go.
我得走了
Can I see you tomorrow?
我明天能见你吗
I'd love that.
再好不过了
Mmm. You kids are incredible.
你们实在是在太棒了
You didn't let me cook, at least let me clean up.
不让我做饭 那至少可以让我洗碗嘛
We have an alternating chore list.
我们有个家务轮排表
We like to stick to it.
不想打乱原有的安排
Look, I.. I know that foster care sounds... scary,
我知道寄养家庭听起来很吓人
but it's not.
其实不是这样的
I don't know very much about it.
我知道的不是很多
Yeah, the social worker seemed nice.
嗯 那个社工看起来人不错
Let me get that.
我来吧
To think after all these months you were here by yourself,
光是想到这几个月你们都靠自己生活
it just breaks my heart.
我就特别伤心
Lisa, we should take Henry upstairs
丽莎 我们该带亨利到楼上
and get his schoolwork together for the social worker tomorrow.
整理一下他的作业 明天好让社工检查
Oh, well, I'll come up and help you kids.
我去帮帮你们吧
This lock is broken.
锁坏了
Could you have Mr. Alden fix it?
您能叫奥尔登先生过来修一下吗
Oh, I'm not sure. I, um..
我不知道 我
Could you call him?
能帮我们打电♥话♥问问吗
Because if they take us from the house tomorrow
因为明天他们就要把我们带走了
and the door's broken, someone might break in.
如果锁是坏的 可能会有人闯进来
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表