剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
then he told me that you made him feel young,
然后他告诉我你让他感觉年轻了
so I figured out that's why I saw him
我想这就是为什么我看到了
as his younger self,
年轻的他
ghosts sometimes do that.
鬼魂有时会这样
He was 78.
他78岁了
End stage Alzheimer's and a lot of other problems.
身患老年痴呆症末期 还有其他病痛
He was with us for months.
在医院住了很多个月
He had no family, he outlived all of his friends.
他没有家人 朋友也全部去世了
He was truly alone in the world. He just...
他孤身一人活在世上 他...
I don't know, he had this spark.
不知怎的就是有种朝气
He had this amazing life,
他这一辈子都很充实
and adventures all over the world.
在世界各地都进行过冒险
Sometimes he would forget he was old.
有时他会忘记自己变老的事实
He really believed he was a young man
相信自己还是那个要去
with everything in front of him.
体验世界的年轻人
I never knew anyone like that before.
我从没见他这样的人
I had spent my whole life obsessed with my career.
我以前都是一心扑在工作上
I moved through the world with blinders on.
戴着眼罩过生活
I never once stopped to look at life
从来没用跟这个病入膏肓且
the way this crazy, sick old man did.
非同一般的老人一样的眼光看待生活
And I never looked at it the same way again.
他改变了我对人生的看法
We became dependant on each other.
我们彼此相互依靠
I shouldn't have still been his doctor,
我本不应该继续当他的医生
but I didn't trust anyone else to be with him.
可我不放心把他交给其他人
Then things got harder.
后来他的情况变差
The disease progressed, and he sort of...
病情恶化 他变得有些...
withdrew into some place in his head
脱离现实 陷入了自己的世界
where I couldn't reach him.
我没法跟他进行交流
I knew he was suffering.
我知道他在受苦
I knew he hated what was happening to him.
知道他痛恨发生在自己身上的一切
One night...
有天晚上...
Please.
求你了
All of a sudden, it got real clear.
他突然清醒了
Let me go.
让我走吧
Make this stop.
停止这一切
Please. Kill me.
求你了 杀了我
I saw so much suffering every day in that hospital.
我每天都看他在医院里受那么多苦
Good-bye.
再见
I held his hand while he died.
他走的时候我一直握着他的手
And then I felt the most awful guilt.
后来我感到无比自责
I realized I had violated my oath.
我意识到自己违背了誓言
I had no right to do what I did.
我无权终止他人的生命
I didn't think I deserved to be a doctor anymore,
我觉得自己没有资格能继续当医生
so I started over.
所以我重头开始
Or at least I tried to.
至少我试过这么做
You did what I asked you to do.
你只不过答应了我的要求罢了
And I loved you for it.
我很高兴你这么做了
Listen, Peter's still here.
听着 彼得还没有离开
His spirit is with us right now.
他的魂魄现在就在我们旁边
I blamed her.
我怪罪过她
At the last second,
就在最后一刻
I-- I became so afraid.
我害怕了
Afraid of dying.
害怕死亡
And after I was dead, I couldn't remember why...
我死后什么都想不起来
except her giving me that injection.
只记得是她给我进行了注射
He wants you to know how confused he was when he died.
他想告诉你他死后非常困惑
He thinks I killed him.
他觉得是我杀了他
Murdered him!
是我谋害了他
But now he knows what really happened.
可他现在知道是怎么回事了
He knows that you were just trying to help him.
他知道你是为了帮他
Peter, if you can hear me,
彼得 如果你能听到我说话
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I never should have done it.
我不该那么做
You gave me so much.
你教了我那么多东西
Tell her how much she gave me
告诉她 仅仅是她的聆听
just by listening.
以及她的陪伴
Just by...
已经是
by being there.
莫大的慰藉
I couldn't have had a better friend.
她是我最好的朋友
She made those last few months so rich.
是她让我最后几个月的生活变得很充实
He wants you to know how much you gave him.
他想让你知道你也给了他很多
Having you as a friend made his last months so rich.
能跟你做朋友让他最后的日子变得很充实
Having you for a friend made
能成为你的朋友让我的人生
my life so rich, Pete.
都变得有意义 彼得
I'll never forget you.
我永远不会忘记你
I... I think I have to go now.
我觉得我该走了
So many old friends
那边有好多
waiting for me right over there.
老朋友在等我
He's ready to cross over now.
他准备好超度了
Does that mean I'll never...
那是不是意味着
that he'll never be near me again?
他要永远离开我了
No!
不
Tell her I'll watch over her like a father would.
告诉她我会像父亲一样照看她
The way she watched over me.
就像她曾经照看我一样
He said you'll always be like a daughter to him.
他说你永远都如同他的女儿一般
He'll always be watching over you.
他会一直照看你
I guess I have to go back and own up now, don't I?
我想是时候回去向医院坦白了 是不是
What do you think?
你自己怎么想
Jim, I'm sorry.
吉姆 我就之前
That I held things back from you.
有事瞒着你的事情道歉
And I know that you don't need to be protected.
我知道你不需要我来保护你
I just feel like
我有时觉得
I make your life so complicated sometimes,
是我让你的生活变得如此复杂
and I was trying to spare you of any more stress
我总是想分担一些我给你
than I already bring you.
带来的压力
You don't bring me any stress, Mel.
你没有给我压力 梅梅
OK, maybe a little. But...
好吧 或许有一点 可...
Yeah.
好吧
I can't think of a smaller price to pay
我实在想不到有什么办法
for everything else you bring me.
能报答你带给我的一切
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
嗯
You're not gonna get fed up
你不会厌倦了我
and dump me for one of those girls
然后跟某个只能在电影里
who only sees ghosts in the movies?
看到鬼魂的女孩儿跑了吧
I'd be bored out my skull in about 10 minutes.
这样一来不出十分钟我就会无聊死的
I know how much it would have meant to you
我知道能跟那栋楼里
to talk to a relative of the man
去世的那名男子的亲属聊聊
that died in that building.
对你来说很重要
Yeah.
没错
There's your chance.
现在你有机会了
Joe Grimaldi?
乔·格里马尔蒂
He's the brother.
他是那人的哥哥
I can't tell you
我当时真的
how much I wanted to get out of there...
很想把他转移出去...
to save him, but he was trapped,
很想救他 可他被困住了
and he was really badly hurt.
伤得很严重
And the other guy was going to live.
另一个人的生存希望更大
I had to make the choice.
我不得不做出选择
He wasn't going to make it, no matter what, huh?
不管怎样他都没法撑过去 对不对
No.
没错
If it helps any,
他走的时候没有痛楚
he wasn't in any pain.
但愿这能让你宽慰些
I mean, he wasn't suffering.
他并没有受尽折磨
I don't think he had any feeling.
他全身都失去了知觉
I'm sorry, Joe.
对不起 乔
Did he...
他有没有...
say anything, my brother?
我弟弟有没有说什么
No, he wasn't making much sense.
没什么 他当时有些神智模糊
You know, they're-- no, I'm wrong.
就是 不对 不是这样的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表