剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I mean, what is his attachment to William and Riley?
他和威廉和莱利有什么关联呢
I mean, Riley writes a letter wanting his dad back,
莱利写了一封信想让他爸爸回来
but it's his mom who's left the house.
但离开家的其实是他妈妈
You're being too literal. This kid feels the distance.
你太字面化了 这孩子是有了距离感
He misses his dad, he's confused.
他想他爸爸 心有困惑
What he wants back is his family.
他想要的只是他的家人
So...
这么说...
the Santa ghost is gonna try to electrocute and terrorize William?
圣诞鬼魂想用电击来恐吓威廉
It's not very jolly of him, is it?
他不太友善 是吧
You've really been no help all.
你真是什么忙都没帮到
All right, look,
好吧
I'll look up Santa Claus ghosts
我会帮你在电脑上查查圣诞老人鬼魂
and Christmas items on the computer.
和圣诞节这些字眼的
Just, what else do you want from me?
还想让我♥干♥嘛
Are you coming to my dinner Christmas Eve?
平安夜来我家吃晚饭
Yeah, no. Too busy. With what?
好吧 不去 太忙了 忙什么
Christmas Eve stuff. You wouldn't understand.
平安夜的事情 你不会懂的
You know what? Be at the house at 7:00, ok?
管你那么多 七点准时到我家
Or I'll kick your Christmas butt.
否则看我在圣诞节怎么收拾你
Ah, Charlie Brown would be proud.
查理·布朗[史努比的主人]肯定会无比骄傲
In 100 feet make right turn.
前方100英尺处右转
Yeah,the Selma people get it Friday.
塞尔玛人定在周五了
Ok, right, right. Not what I'm playing.
好的 行 我没开玩笑
Yeah, I should be almost there. I have the documents ready.
是的 我快到了 文件已经准备好了
In 50 feet make a left turn.
前方50英尺处左转
Except that...
除了...
Turn left ahead. Wait.
前方左转 稍等
Turn left, then turn right.
左转再右转
Something's messed up. My GPS is--
出了点状况 我的GPS...
Right turn ahead.
前方右转
I'm nowhere near where we're supposed to be meeting.
我现在离我们约的地方有点远
Look, I need to call you back, there's--
我等下再打给你 我这里...
I need to pay attention here.
我得专心点开车
In 100 feet make a left turn.
前方100英尺处左转
In 50 feet make a left turn.
前方50英尺处左转
Destination ahead on your right, you have reached your destination,
目的地位于右前方 您已抵达目的地
your route guidance is now complete.
路线导航结束
It's just that-- I don't know,
就是 我不知道
you seem to have a handle
你似乎和现在发生的
on all these weird things that are happening.
所有奇怪的事件都有关系
Well, maybe they'll put that on my gravestone.
或许他们会把这句话刻在我的墓碑上
"Melinda Gordon, who had a handle on weird things."
"梅林达·戈登 灵异事件处理者"
So the car just led you there?
你的车就这样把你带到那里了吗
Yeah, yeah, I was supposed
是 我本该在一个半小时前
to be at a business meeting a half hour ago.
参加一个商务会议的
Everything went foggy,
眼前的路忽然变得模糊不清
and then my gps led me straight to Village Java.
然后GPS直接把我带到了爪哇咖啡店
Where I see my wife with another man.
在那我看到我妻子和另一个男人在一起
Um, I had a visit...
昨天晚上...
last night from the ghost that's haunting you.
那个缠着你的鬼魂来找我了
A ghost?
鬼魂
You're telling me I'm being haunted by a ghost
你是在说我被鬼魂缠住了
and you can see it?
而你可以看见那个鬼魂吗
Yes.
是的
That might be one weird thing too far.
这个灵异事件太过了
Look, I know it sounds, but it's true.
我知道难以置信 但都是真的
Is it Bruce Spencer? No.
是布鲁斯·斯宾塞吗 不是
Well,who is it?
那是谁
Let's just say that I don't exactly know yet.
我现在也不清楚到底是谁
But maybe he's trying to get you and your wife back together.
但或许他是想让你和你妻子重归于好
By letting me see her with another man?
用让我目睹她和别的男人在一起的方式吗
Ok. Maybe he's trying to show you how much you have to lose.
他也许想让你明白你得失去多少
Jane's never had a problem showing me what I have to lose.
简总能清楚让我知道自己会失去什么
Meaning?
什么意思
That's why we split up.
这是我们分开的原因
A few months ago, I found out she'd had an affair.
几个月前 我发现她有过婚外情
It was a long time ago, but when I did the math,
那是很久以前的事了 但我算过日子后
I realized that it was 9 months before Riley was born.
发现那段婚外情是在莱利出生前九个月
So is Riley I don't know.
这么说莱利是... 我不知道
I guess I don't know what to think.
我不知道该如何思考
I raised him, I've been his dad, but...
我抚养了他 我是他爸爸 但...
I just don't know.
我真不知道
The whole thing's just one big nightmare.
整件事就是一场噩梦
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know what you see when you look at me.
我知道在你眼中我是什么样的
Just some corporate guy who's all about work and making money.
一个只想着工作和赚钱的公♥司♥老板
But I believed in things.
但我曾相信世事
I believed in Jane. Like I never--
我曾相信简 就像我从没...
You were brought to that cafe for a reason.
你被带去那个咖啡馆肯定是有原因的
Go talk to her.
去和她谈谈
Jane.
简
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I don't know.
不知道
I...saw you with that guy.
我看到你和那个男的在一起
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, where the hell were you this morning?
你今天早上死哪里去了
I called you 3 times.
我给你打了三次电♥话♥
We had a court hearing, remember?
我们今天要庭审 还记得吗
I know, I just...
我知道 只是...
I couldn't face it.
我没办法♥正♥视这事
That guy was my lawyer.
那个男的是我的律师
I'm sorry. We can reschedule it.
对不起 我们可以重新安排
The judge ruled for me, Will.
法官已经做出裁定 威尔
I'm taking the job in Philly.
我接受了在费城的工作
And I'm taking Riley with me.
而且我要带走莱利
Look, it's close.
那里不远
You can still visit on weekends if you want.
周末你还是可以随时过来看他
But you know you've been pulling away from Riley because--
你很清楚你最近对莱利很疏远 因为
'Cause he may not be mine.
因为他可能不是我的孩子
It's excruciating to watch.
太让人看不下去了
All he wants is his dad,
他只是想要个爸爸
and you treat him like he's a stranger all of a sudden.
但你却忽然待他如陌生人一般
Can't you see how that makes him feel?
难道你看不出他有多难过吗
Look, I'm just trying to get through this.
我只是正在努力接受这个事实
You think I want to feel the way I'm feeling?
你以为我想像现在这样吗
I don't know how to turn it off.
我不知该如何扼制那些想法
You just ruined everything.
是你毁了一切
I know what I did, Will.
我知道自己做了什么 威尔
I would change it if I could.
如果有机会 我定会重新来过
But we can't make Riley suffer for it.
但我们不能让莱利来承担痛苦
I can't believe you actually did a test for paternity.
真不敢相信你居然去做了亲子鉴定
If you don't like the results, what are you gonna do?
如果结果不如你意 你打算怎么办
I'd rather have Riley think his dad's not present
我宁愿让莱利觉得他爸爸是因为
because of the distance in miles.
路途的遥远才不在他身边
Not because of the distance in your heart.
而不是因为心灵的遥远
You're not trying to get them back together.
你并不是想要他们重归于好
You're trying to tear them apart.
你是想拆散他们
Why would Santa do a thing like that?
圣诞老人为什么要做那种事
You should have seen the look on his face.
你真该看看他当时的表情
It's like he was rooting for William and Jane to fight.
就像在为威廉和简吵架而欢呼喝彩一样
Doesn't that all have to do with him
让威廉知道自己会失去什么
showing William what he has to lose?
不就是他所想做的事情吗
I don't think so. There's something else going on here.
我不这么认为 肯定还有别的原因
Hey, wait a minute, didn't you tell me that Jane had an affair?
等等 你不是说过简有婚外情吗
Now what if that guy died,
说不定是那个情夫死了
and he's haunting them both?
然后缠着他们俩呢
I thought about that, but the age doesn't really match up.
我也这样想过 但年龄真的不配
Although it could have been a may-december thing,
当然也可能是老夫少妻
so it's worth checking out.
所以值得一查
Gravy dish.
调味肉汁
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表