剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I know. That's why I'm doing it.
我知道 所以我才要这么做
And for the record, after that first night,
郑重声明 那一晚过后
I wasn't gonna go through with it,
我已经对此不抱希望了
but then you just surprised me.
但是你真的让我出乎意料
And I started wishing it was true.
我开始希望这一切都是真的
My grandma used to say, "Wish again,
我奶奶过去常说"再许一次愿
'cause you got bad luck on that last one."
因为上次许愿时的运气不太好"
There's another reason why you keep getting drawn here.
你一直徘徊在这还有另一个原因
I think it's what you're really mad about.
我想这才是你真正气恼的地方
You wanted more time,
你想要再多点时间
and you were mad at him,
你气他
because he always promised that there would be more.
是因为他一直承诺你时间还很多
It's not his fault.
这不是他的错
Well, I don't have to guess who you're talking to, do I?
我不用猜你在跟谁说话吧
Hello, Kate.
你好 凯特
Hi.
你好
She says hi.
她向你问好
I don't want you to be mad at me,
我希望你不要生我的气
but I--I can't stand the thought of that little boy
但一想到那个小男孩得不到他想要的东西
not getting what he needs,
我就受不了
whether he's my son or not.
不管他是不是我的儿子
She doesn't seem angry.
她好像没有生气
I'm sorry the guy I was didn't wanna have kids.
我过去不想要孩子 我向你道歉
It's 'cause I was selfish.
因为那时我很自私
I just wanted you all for myself.
我希望你心里只有我
I think I needed to believe that Elliot was my son,
我想去相信埃利奥特是我的儿子
because...
因为
I don't have you anymore.
我永远地失去你了
I'm sorry I didn't forgive you.
对不起我之前不愿原谅你
I forgive you.
现在我原谅你了
But I couldn't before,
但我之前真的做不到
because I wasn't ready to let you go.
因为我还无法放下你
Oh, crap.
不是吧
You see it, don't you?
你看到了 对吗
Yeah.
对
It's magnificent.
太美了
Tell him I said I still love him...
告诉他我还爱着他
and I think he'll make a wonderful father someday.
我相信他将来会成为一个优秀的父亲
I promise.
我一定转告
Good-bye, Rick.
再见 里克
Tell him he should put his ring in the sock drawer.
告诉他要把戒指放在袜子抽屉里
That way, when he opens it,
这样一来 每次他打开抽屉
he'll think of me every now and again.
就会不时地想起我
Hey, Mel. I'm home.
小梅 我回来了
Wow. You've got the... wedding china out.
你把结婚时的瓷器拿出来了
So, what's the occasion?
今天是什么日子
Just celebrating life. That's all.
只是想为生命庆祝 就这样
Look, I'm sorry about today. I--
今天真对不起 我
I'm not mad if that's what this is about.
如果是因为今天的事 我没生气
No. It's not, not at all. I...
不 不 不是的 我
was just thinking about what you said,
我一直在想你今天说的话
and you're right. I mean...
你说得对
We never know what's gonna happen.
我们永远不知道未来会发生什么
Wait a minute. Are you saying what I think you're saying?
等一下 你要说的和我想的是一回事吗
Let's have a baby.
我们要个孩子吧
Look, don't do this just for me. I'm--
别为了我才这么做
No. It's for us.
不 这是为了我们俩
Life is too short. You know?
生命太短暂了
What the hell are we waiting for?
我们还在等什么
Oh, god, I love you.
天呐 太好了 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Oh. Don't answer it.
别开门
Oh, No. It's Carl.
不行 是卡尔
I told him to come by. He wanted to--
我让他顺路过来一下的 他想
Ok. All right. I'm All right.
没问题 我 好
Look, I'm gonna go in the shower.
我先去洗澡
Hold this whole...
都交给你了
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
Uh, Look, I'm sorry. This is it,
真抱歉 就这么多了
everything I could find on your father,
这是我找到的关于你父亲的所有资料
which isn't much.
真的不多
Sorry I couldn't find more.
对不起 我只能找到这么多了
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Um, sorry. It's chilly tonight.
不好意思 今晚真冷
Here.
给
What are these numbers?
这些数字是什么
I don't know, must have pulled an old file folders.
不知道 还得查阅老卷宗
It's not my handwriting.
这不是我写的
Carl, I just saw you write them down.
卡尔 我刚才亲眼看见你写了这些
I'm sorry, Mel. I have no idea what you're talkin' about.
对不起 小梅 我不知道你在说什么
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表