剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Tube socks or crew socks?
穿长袜还是穿短袜
What are we in the mood for tonight?
今晚想穿哪双呢
Why are we using the royal we?
为什么要用尊称
I wonder if the post office keep records of people's address changes.
不知道邮局会不会记录人们地址的变更
I mean, detectives track people down. How do they do it?
警♥察♥是怎么追踪嫌疑人的
All right, it's official. I've been on the night shift too long.
这是正式场合 我上夜班太久了
We're talking to ourselves like the other one's not there.
我们习惯了自言自语 就像对方不在场
I'm sorry. Did you say something?
对不起 你说什么
What'd you say about a detective?
你说警♥察♥怎么了
Somethin' about your dad?
是关于你♥爸♥爸吗
Yeah. I can't track him down anywhere.
是的 我到处找不到他
Until I do, I won't know how he lived all these years.
找到他 我才能知道这些年他过得怎样
Or how he died.
或他怎么死的
Well, maybe he'll find you... like he found you in that dream.
也许他会找你 就像在梦中找到你一样
Hmm. I could sure use his help.
我正需要他帮忙
What for?
为什么
Well, you know that ghost I was telling you about,
我告诉过你的
the one at the city hall archives?
在市政档案室的那个鬼
Yeah, the one who acts like he's guardin' the place.
记得 那鬼自认为在守护那地方
Yeah, he made all those weird threats about,
他一直很莫名其妙地威胁我
you know, there being angry spirits down there
说那地下有很多愤怒的恶魔
and some serious darkness in Grandview.
还说美景镇有很多邪恶力量
All right, wait a minute.
等等
You're not really worried about us, like we're in danger?
你该不会是在担忧我们 觉得有危险吗
Definitely not with Jim Clancy out there in his uniform, so...
当然不 有吉姆·克兰西身着制♥服♥保护我
Go to work.
去上班吧
And don't come back until people are healthy and safe.
等病人们健康安全了再回来吧
Go to work.
去上班吧
Sleep well.
睡个好觉
Hey, Al, there's a clear mirror over here.
艾 那有面干净的镜子
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
See ya.
再见
No.
不
No!
不
They told me you'd be up here.
他们说你在这儿
Are you ready for breakfast? I'm buying?
准备吃早餐吗 我去买♥♥
Thanks, but can I show you something first?
谢谢 可以先给你看点东西吗
Yeah, sure. What is it?
当然可以 是什么
Look, we brought this girl in with,
我们送来这个女孩
uh, amino acid catecholamines flooding her neurals,
她的神经里充斥着大量氨基酸儿茶酚胺
and that result was acute catatonia.
导致急性紧张症
That would have been really interesting had it been in English.
翻译成人话 也许会有趣些
But see, it sounds a little crazy to say in English
若说人话 听起来会有点荒谬
that I think-- I think this girl was almost scared to death.
我认为这女孩差点被吓死了
How?
怎么回事
Washing her face in a bathroom.
在浴室洗脸时被吓到
All right, according to one of her friends,
她的一位朋友说
before she lost consciousness, the last words out of her mouth
她昏迷前 最后说的几个字
were, "Bloody Mary."
是血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary? Like the drink?
血腥玛丽 你指酒
No, like Bloody Mary, the ghost.
不 血腥玛丽 大名鼎鼎的鬼
Oh, you mean Bloody Mary, the urban myth.
你指血腥玛丽的都市传说
I don't know. You're the expert. You tell me.
不知道 你是专家 你来告诉我
What really happened? Nobody saw.
到底发生了什么 没人看到
They're gonna run tests, but the tox screens could take days.
检查了才知道 但毒性测试要好几天
I mean, look at her face.
看她的脸
Somethin' scared her.
有东西吓到她了
Bloody Mary. What's the legend again?
血腥玛丽 那传说怎么说的
Well, you'd stand in a front of a mirror,
你站在镜子前
you call out her name, "Bloody Mary,"
念她的名字 血腥玛丽
turn around a few times, and then she comes through the mirror
再转几圈 她就会从镜子里爬出来
and scares you to death.
把你吓死
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I don't know what to think.
我不知道
Tell me everything you know about Bloody Mary.
你对血腥玛丽了解多少 全都告诉我
Are you kidding me? You're, like,the 100th person
开玩笑 你是今天第100个
that's asked me about Bloody Mary today.
问我血腥玛丽的人了
All right. Well, news travels fast.
没办法 坏事传千里
Yeah, all over campus.
是啊 整座校园都知道了
It's like a full-blown mania.
就像全民狂躁症
I have students clamoring to get into my class,
有学生嚷着要来听我的课
and I have offered a little extra credit for anyone
我还提出 凡做过血腥玛丽仪式的
that does the Bloody Mary ritual,
一律加分
and the first kid that dies, I'm giving an automatic "A."
谁第一个死 我就给个A
Well, that's a little ghoulish, don't you think?
有点残忍♥ 不是吗
Nah. I'm just riding the cyberwave.
不会 紧跟网络潮流罢了
Cyberwave? What's a cyberwave?
网络潮流 是什么
I know you live in the world of antiques and dead things and dead people,
你的世界只有古董 死亡 死人
but us, normal people that live in the land of the living,
但我们这些活在活生生世界里的普通人
we have this little invention that we like to call...ready? Ta-da!
我们有个小发明 称之为...
The internet. And Bloody Mary is all over it.
网络 而血腥玛丽正风靡网络
Wait. So there are whole sites devoted to one urban myth?
这个都市传说竟有这么多专题网站
Oh, yeah. There's Bloody Mary sites all over the world.
是的 血腥玛丽的网站遍及全球
Whatever area the myth takes place in,
不管这传说发生到哪
well, you change the myth to fit local lore.
都会根据当地的传说进行改编
So what's the Rockland U. version?
那洛克兰大学的版本是什么
Well, it starts the usual way. You look into a mirror.
开头都一样 你看着镜子
You say her name a few times over and over and over again,
念她的名字 重复好几次后
and then all of a sudden, Bloody Mary appears behind you. Very scary.
血腥玛丽会突然出现在你背后 很恐怖
But then here's where the Rockland U. Students,
可洛克兰大学的学生
who I normally mock
常被我嘲笑
because their brains are tiny, mushy, and unformed,
因为他们大脑太小 糊涂 不成熟
they got very creative on me.
我给了他们很多启发
According to ruBloodyMary.Com,
根据血腥玛丽网站上说
you go into some sort of suspended state
你会进入一种停机状态
where you--you can't talk, you can't move for about 4 days,
连续四天无法说话 无法移♥动♥
and day after day, Mary appears to you until you go mad,
玛丽天天出现在你面前 直到你疯掉
and then on the fouth day, you die. You're dead.
到了第四天 你就死了 彻底死了
And this is what they think will happen to
所以他们认为
the girl who collapsed yesterday?
昨天昏迷的那女孩也会这样
Well, here's a hint.
这有个提示
Hi. Excuse me.
对不起
My name is Melinda. I'm so sorry to hear about Allison.
我叫梅林达 艾莉森的事我很难过
Could I talk to you guys for a second?
能和你们聊会儿吗
Uh, who are you?
你是谁
M-my husband is the paramedic who brought her in.
送她来的医护人员是我丈夫
Ok. What do you wanna know?
好吧 你想知道什么
Well, anything that you can remember.
你们记得什么就说什么吧
Did somebody hear her say, "Bloody Mary,"
有人听到她在昏迷前
right before she lost consciousness?
说了血腥玛丽吗
Um, well, we weren't there, so we don't know anything.
我们不在场 所以什么都不知道
We just came when we heard that
我们听说艾莉森
Allison,um, that she--she got sick.
她 她生病了才来的
Well, you can talk to me. I'm not one of the police,
你们放心可以告诉我 我不是警♥察♥
and I don't work for the university, so...
也不在学校工作
But we don't have anything to say.
我们没什么可说的
We weren't there, so we don't really know.
我们不在场 所以什么都不知道
She heard the noise.
她听到一个声音
What noise?
什么声音
Um, I know that this may sound strange,
我这么说也许很奇怪
but if you're scared of, well, anything,
可如果你们在害怕什么
I think that I might be able to help you,
我也许可以帮你
but you have to help me. I need to know more about Allison,
但你们得帮我 我要知道更多艾莉森的事
like did anyone around her die recently,
比如 最近她身边有没有人去世
like family or close friends?
家人或好友之类
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系
That's hard to explain. Ok, I don't mean to be rude,
很难解释 我无意冒犯
but unless you're a doctor or a family member,
但除非你是医生或她的家人
you need to leave us alone.
请别再打扰我们
Ok, see, that is the thing about Bloody Mary.
好吧 关于这个血腥玛丽
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表