剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Hey, by the way, thanks for keepin' me company.
谢谢你能陪我来
And miss a chance to ride out to the country? Sure.
怎么能错过搭车去郊外的好机会
Maybe you and Jim will move out here someday.
也许哪天你和吉姆就会搬到这里来
No. Jim is a city boy.
不会的 吉姆是个都市小伙
I think Village Square is about as country as he's gonna get.
我想小镇广场对他来说已经足够乡土了
I never thought this house would sell.
我真没想到这栋房♥子能卖♥♥得出去
Yeah, you and me both.
是啊 你我都没想到
It's changed hands 4 times in 10 years.
十年里四次易主
Well, you know what they say. It is the most haunted house...
人们都说 这是德里斯科县
in Driscoll County.
闹鬼闹得最厉害的房♥子
I think it's not selling 'cause it's a money pit,
我觉得这件房♥子卖♥♥不出去是钱的问题
not because of the ghosts.
而不是因为闹鬼
Wow. This from you?
此话竟然出自你口
Vacant houses usually aren't haunted.
空房♥子通常不会闹鬼的
No?
不会吗
They need the energy of the living to feed off of.
鬼需要从生者身上获得能量
There are more ghosts in dentists' offices
牙科门诊里的鬼
than there are in an abandoned house like this.
都会比这种废弃房♥子里的鬼多
Oh. Well, that must explain my dentist's bad breath.
难怪我的牙医身上有股怪味
Eww.
真恶心
Hey! My first guests. Come on in.
我的第一批客人 请进
Hey. Steve,
史蒂夫
I--I hope you don't mind I brought a friend.
我带来个朋友 希望你不会介意
This is Melinda Grdon.
这是梅林达·戈登
Hi.
你好
I'm sorry. I just had hand-to-hand combat with a saw,
抱歉 我刚刚和锯子比试了一下
and the saw won.
结果锯子赢了
Ouch.
哎哟
Yeah. That word came in handy a lot today,
没错 "哎哟"这词在今天用得真多
along with a few others, huh?
还有些类似的词也是
Well, I was just stopping by to see how you were settling in,
我来就是看看你们安顿好了没
if you needed anything.
还缺不缺什么东西
Uh, yeah, a how-to book on power tools.
还缺一本电动工具的使用说明书
This is my daughter.
这是我女儿
Hi. Marlo, pioneer girl.
你好 我叫玛洛 是个拓荒女孩
Do your horses need some feed?
你的马要吃东西吗
Wagon wheels need a-fixin'?
马车车轮需要修一下吗
Marlo's just annoyed
玛洛有点无聊
because the closest mall is 10 miles away.
因为最近的商场也有十英里远
No, I'm annoyed because
不 我无聊是因为
my friends are a hundred miles away.
我的朋友远在百里之外
Anyway, I just have a couple papers I need you to sign
我从产权公♥司♥带了几份合同过来
from the title company.
需要你签一下
Yeah, sure.
好的
You know, I think I'm gonna clean up my thumb.
我想先洗一下大拇指
I'd rather not sign in blood.
我可不想签成血♥书♥
Well, you're gonna, whether you want to or not.
你愿不愿意都得先洗一下
Hey, you work at an antique store, too, don't you?
你也是在古董店工作吧
Uh, yeah. That's my boss.
是的 她是我老板
Oh. Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I found some really cool old board games.
我发现几个很老的棋类游戏
I was gonna keep some of them--
我想留下其中几个
There's not a ton of entertainment here at the homestead.
不然在这附近也没什么好玩的
But I was wondering if you could tell me what they're worth?
你能帮我看看它们哪个值钱吗
Sure. I could take a look at 'em.
当然 我帮你看看
Oh, perfect.
太好了
Have you ever heard of a game called, uh...
你听没听说过一个游戏叫...
Twister?
扭扭乐
You wanna come and check out the games?
你想不想来看看那些游戏
No. I'm good. I'm just gonna explore.
不用了 没事 我四处转转
Ok.
好吧
Yep. This game. I'm not sure if all the pieces are here, though.
就是这个游戏 但我不确定东西全不全
This is a great game,
这是个很棒的游戏
you've never played?
你没玩过吗
Never played it.
没玩过
Is someone here?
有人在吗
Hello.
有人吗
Hello.
有人吗
I can help you.
我可以帮助你
Who are you?
你是谁
One of them will die.
他们俩必死一个
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Can you see us?
你能看到我们吗
Wonder when this tipped.
真想知道这玩意什么时候打翻的
Floor's rotted through underneath.
地板烂穿了
Made a little river all through the ceiling.
油漆像河水一样从天花板上流下来
What a mess.
真是一团糟
I'm gonna see if Marlo's finished cleanin' herself up,
我去看看玛洛洗干净了没
and I'll bring up some paper towels and...
再拿点纸巾上来
I'll bring her back up here.
然后把她带过来看看
You know, for a minute there...
有那么一瞬间...
you almost thought there was a ghost?
你是不是觉得有鬼
No.
不是
Have to remember my rule.
提醒自己谨记原则
What rule?
什么原则
Rational explanation for almost everything.
大多数事情都有合理的解释
Right.
没错
Do you know why they moved?
你知道他们为什么搬家吗
You know, Steve lost his wife a few years back.
几年前史蒂夫失去了妻子
He said that Marlo was having a hard time in high school.
他说玛洛在高中过得很不高兴
And I guess it was just too painful to stay in the house.
我想是住在原来的房♥子里太痛苦了
Oh, that is so sad.
真是太让人难过了
It's really hard
对孩子来说
on a kid when they lose a parent.
真是难以承受失去妈妈的痛苦
Yeah.
是啊
It can be hard on the other parent, too.
对爸爸来说也是很痛苦的
So do you know what happened?
那你知道到底是怎么回事吗
Do you know why she died?
你知道她是怎么死的吗
No. He didn't say. I don't know if...
不知道 他没说过 我不知道是不是
Wait. I know that tone in your voice.
等等 我知道你那个语气
You are asking for a reason.
你是在找原因
I saw something, someone.
我看见了一些东西 一个人
Are you saying that you saw a ghost in Steve's house?
你是说你在史蒂夫家里看见鬼了吗
In the garage, actually.
准确说是在仓库里
What? It's just that
怎么了 只是
I mean, there's always a damn ghost everywhere you go.
我是说 不管你到哪里都会遇到鬼
What is that?
这到底是怎么回事
Ok, I wish they weren't always there, too, believe me.
我也不想见到鬼 相信我
But it's not like I go out looking for them.
但又不是我到处找它们
Don't you?
不是吗
What?
什么
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just that Marlo and Steve have been through so much.
只是玛洛和史蒂夫经历了那么多
They just need a clean start.
他们需要的是一个全新的开始
They don't need to hear about ghosts
他们不需要去了解鬼的事情
and have their whole lives turned around.
从而毁掉他们的生活
Yeah, but what if the ghost is Marlo's mother?
没错 可如果那个鬼是玛洛的妈妈呢
Melinda, they especially don't need to hear that.
梅林达 他们最不该听到的就是这个
They need time to heal.
他们需要时间平复心情
There's obviously a--
肯定会有个...
A rational explanation. Well, it's not always that easy.
合理的解释 不是所有事都那么简单
I am just asking you to give them some peace.
我只求你让他们平静平静
It's up to the ghost, not me.
这得看那个鬼了 我决定不了
Fine.
好吧
You're gonna do what you're gonna do.
你总是想做什么就做什么
I just sometimes don't understand her.
我有时真是不明白她
I mean, what's it gonna take, you know?
我是说 相信有鬼又能怎样
After all she's seen, she can't just say,
她也看到过不少了 她不能就说
"Ok, I get it. There's ghosts."
"好 我明白了 确实有鬼"
Well, sometimes what people don't believe
有时人们不相信的东西
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表