剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Look at this.
看看这个
The whole town wants to welcome him back,
整个小镇都欢迎他凯♥旋♥
and he comes home in the middle of the night.
可他却在大半夜回来
Well, maybe he doesn't want all the attention.
可能他不想受到太多关注
Hey, the guy got the Silver Stars.
这家伙得了银星勋章
He should bask in the glory.
他应该享受荣耀
Poor guy probably won't get a moment's peace.
那他可能得不到片刻安宁了
I'm just glad my buddy is back safe.
好友能平安回来我真是太高兴了
You think he's gonna be different?
你觉得他会有所改变吗
I think two tours in Iraq would change anybody,
我觉得两次前往伊♥拉♥克♥的经历可以改变任何人
but if he just takes it slow, gets used to being home,
但如果他慢慢放松 习惯回到家的生活
and doesn't come back to the firehouse
在他完全适应前
until he's absolutely ready,
别回到消防队
he's gonna be fine.
他会没事的
Matty.
马迪
Welcome home, man. How are you, man?
欢迎回来 你还好吗
Let me take that for you.
我来帮你拿
We are so glad that you're back.
你回来我们真是太高兴了
Oh, it's great to be back.
我也很高兴
I swear, it's like I've never been away.
就好像从来没离开一样
Everything is just the same.
一切都还是老样子
I'm sorry I kept you waiting, babe.
对不起 让你一直等我 亲爱的
What's a few years between friends?
等你几年又何妨
I'm back, baby. I'm yours.
我回来了 宝贝 我是你的
Hey, Matt Murphy, is that you?
马特 墨菲 是你吗
Yo, it's Matt Murphy. How you doing, man?
真是马特 还好吗哥们
I'm good, man. I'm good. How are you?
我挺好 你怎么样
Good to see you. Doing great.
看见你真高兴 不错啊
Great to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Great to see you again. All right, guys.
真高兴又见到你 好了 各位
Guys, there'll be time to elect him pope over the weekend, OK,
伙计们 周末有的是时间簇拥他
but come to the party, if you can.
有时间来聚会玩
Let's get out of here. Let's take him home.
我们走吧 送他回家
See you. Bye. Take it easy.
再见 回见 好好休息
Man, I'm sorry to tear you away from your friends.
不好意思打断你和你朋友了
Were you worrying them, too?
你是不是也怕他们说个没完
Hey, come on. Give me a break.
好啦 饶了我吧
Hey, let's go and get a beer. OK.
我们去喝一杯 好
They want to go home. They don't want company.
他们想回家 不用人陪
Did you hear that? Yeah.
听见没 听见了
Well, maybe it was just a car backfiring or something.
可能只是汽车回火什么的
Right.
是啊
So, your place tomorrow. What do you want us to bring?
那明天去你家 想要我们带点什么
Matt. Matt.
马特 马特
Matt, what is this?
马特 怎么了
You all right?
你还好吧
Wow, I--
我...
I guess I'm still a little jumpy.
我可能还有点神经紧张
It's OK. Let's get you home, OK?
没事 我们回家吧
Yeah. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Ok.
明天见 好
Yeah. Early, right? Right, first thing.
早点来 行 一早就来
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
What just happened there?
刚才是怎么了
Haunting of some kind, a very noisy one,
有鬼魂出现 声音很大
but no one should have heard that but me.
但应该只有我一个人能听到才对
Right. What does that mean?
是啊 这说明什么
I don't know,
我不知道
but I think Matt brought the war home with him.
我想是马特把战争带回家了
So, do you think Matt is finally gonna ask Gina to marry him?
你觉得马特会向吉娜求婚吗
I don't know, and please don't ask me to ask him.
我不知道 也别让我去问他
I mean, she stuck it out with him for a long time now.
我是说 她等了他那么久
They both deserve a happy ending.
他们应该有个幸福的结果
Yeah. Oh, listen to this.
是啊 听听这个
This is from the citation Matt got with his medals.
这段是描述马特为何获得勋章的
"With his squad pinned down by an insurgent ambush,
"他的小队中了敌军埋伏
"Murphy braved enemy fire to retrieve a Humvee
墨菲冒着枪林弹雨冲上运输车
"and fought his way back to his patrol before sustaining wounds
想再回去营救队友 可已受重伤的他
that caused him to crash just 10 yards short of his troops,
开车撞到了距离战友只有10米远的墙上
who were killed moments later by an I.E.D."
结果几分钟后战友就牺牲了"
How do you get over something like that?
你说谁能受得了这个
I can't imagine what that must be like.
我真无法想象那是什么样的感觉
You know, do you think that's what I heard last night,
你说我昨晚听到的
is part of the firefight?
是不是就是那场战斗
Did you say you thought that ghost was insurgent?
你是说你觉得那些鬼是敌军
Well, I don't really know. I mean, he was wearing a head scarf,
我也不知道 我记得他当时包着头巾
but it was more the feeling I got from him, like anger and rage.
我主要感受到的是他的情绪 像是愤怒
Maybe revenge. Maybe...
可能是报复 也许吧...
but that still doesn't explain
但还是不能解释
why Matt heard the same thing I did.
为何马特也能听到
Doesn't make any sense.
说不通啊
You know, maybe his PTSD
可能是他伤后压力过大
is making this haunting different.
使这次情况不大一样
Wait a minute. Who says he's got posttraumatic stress?
等等 谁说他伤后压力过大
He kind of said it himself, didn't he?
好像他自己说过 不是吗
No. He said he gets a little jumpy when he hears loud noises,
不 他说他听到吵闹声有点神经紧张
but, I mean, let's not diagnose somebody
我们不要因为人家看见鬼
just because he saw a ghost.
就说人家得了病
Hey, Jim?
吉姆
You know what? Never mind. Let's just get ready for a party.
算了 我们好好为聚会做准备吧
Hey, you two. Hi.
你们好 你好
Hey, buddy. How's the arm? Not bad.
哥们 胳膊怎么样 还行
Oh, we've got that food group covered.
我们带了一样的东西
Well, at least we're not wearing the same outfit.
至少我们没穿一样的衣服
Don't worry about it. We're gonna need it all.
别担心 食物多多益善
I think Matt has invited everyone he's ever met.
我看马特把他认识的所有人都请来了
How's it going? Good. Good.
怎么样了 很好 很好
Yeah?
是吗
Too beautiful. Made me nervous.
太美了 让我有点紧张
Hey, we don't have to do this, you know?
其实我们不用办聚会的
We could still take off, you and me,
我们可以出去走走 只有你和我
go to the beach or something.
去海边什么的
Any more sausage anywhere?!
还有香肠吗
And let Clancy eat us out of house and home?
好让克兰西吃光吗
Hey, I heard that. No way.
喂 我可听见了 没门
Ok. Who's hungry?
好啦 谁饿了
Who wants some of the best burgers--
谁想要最美味的汉堡
I'm so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It's OK, Matt.
没关系的 马特
You know how much he loved you.
你知道他有多爱你
Everyone,
各位
this is Anna Sanchez and her little girl Sari.
这是安娜·桑切斯和她女儿莎莉
Anna's husband Hector was in my unit.
安娜的丈夫赫克托是我小队的队员
I was lucky as hell to serve with him.
我非常幸运和他共事
He was lucky to serve with you.
是他很幸运能和你共事
Come on. Come over here.
来 到这来
So, this is someone I want you to meet.
我想介绍你认识下
Want to say hi, Sari? Oh, she's shy.
打个招呼吧 莎莉 她有点害羞
I learned how to do this
我和你♥爸♥爸在一起的时候
when I was away with your daddy.
我学会了折这个
Mi daddy, too. Daddy. Yeah. Look. Look.
我爸爸 爸爸 对 看
It could fly.
它会飞
Can you say thank you to Matt, sari? Thank you.
说谢谢 莎莉 谢谢
That's OK, sweetheart.
不客气 小宝贝
Want to go play? Yeah?
想去玩吗
OK, everyone. Listen up.
各位 静一静
Sweetheart, come here.
亲爱的 过来
OK. Well, first, I want to thank Gina
首先 我想要谢谢吉娜
for so many yearsof patience and
谢谢这么多年的耐心
patience and more patience.
耐心的等待
Can't imagine what you've been through, babe.
想象不到你是怎么熬过来的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表