剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
All right.
好了
Keep going.
继续放
Whoa, whoa, wait.
等等
Why would you do this to me?
你为什么要这么做
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
What kind of person are you?
你什么人啊
I was here sleeping all night.
我一整晚都在这睡觉
Justin, we have it on tape.
贾斯汀 我们都录下来了
You don't know for sure that was me.
你们无法确定那就是我
Do you want to see the tape again,
你想再看一遍录像吗
or should I just see if the police agree with me?
还是我把它交给警♥察♥让他们评断
Why don't you just cut the B.S.
你能别扯淡了
And tell us what's going on?
老实告诉我们到底怎么了吗
Yeah, and why the hell everything in this room is upside down.
对 还有为什么屋里的一切都是倒着的
Ok.
好吧
Um, here.
这边
Check this out.
看看这个
You tell me what's going on.
你来告诉我这是怎么了
Are you saying you don't have any memory of this? None.
你是说你什么都不记得了吗 是的
As far as I know,I was asleep.
我只知道 我当时睡着了
Why did you paint witchcraft on my window?
你为什么在我店里的窗户上鬼画符
And what does the awdring of the woman with the wings mean?
你画的那个有翅膀的女人是什么意思
I think it means I'm haunted.
我想是我被鬼缠住了
Justin,I don't see ghosts anywhere.
贾斯汀 我没看到任何的鬼魂
Just you,defacing my property.
而你却在污损我的财产
And I want it to stop.
我不想这样的事再发生了
Yeah, well, me too.
是啊 我也想这样
Ok,I got a lot to do, so you guys should just go.
好吧 我还有很多事要做 你们可以走了
You know what,that's the wrong answer.
你知道吗 你这话说的不对
Look,just leave me alone!
听着 不要管我!
I think what you're talking about is somnambulism.
我想你说的是梦游症
It's a lot more common than you might think.
它比你想的更加常见
It happens mostly in children, but it does happen in adults.
主要发生在儿童身上 但成年人也有
For example,my college girlfriend,
就比如 我大学女朋友
I think she was asleep for our entire relationship.
我认为她跟我在一起的时间都在梦游
What causes it?
什么原因造成的
I don't think she saw my spark.
她不懂我的欢喜
I'm talking about sleep-walking.
我是说梦游
Well,you'd have to ask a doctor to get that answer,
你要问问医生才能知道答案
but it could be a lot of things.
原因可能有很多
Could be anxiety, it could be a reaction to drugs or alcohol.
可能是焦虑 可能是药物或者酒类的反应
It could be a way to avoid people
也可能是避免在街上
you see in the street and don't want to talk to.
碰见不想见的人的一种方法
Oh,I'll remember that the next time you come into the store.
哦 下次你来我店里时我就用这招
That's harsh.
说的真难听
Look,I just--I don't know whether
听着 我只是...我不知道
I'm supposed to be afraid of him or help him.
是该怕他还是帮助他
Well,we don't really know this guy,
好吧 我们还不了解这个人
so I'll talk to some other professors he has
所以我去跟其他几个教授谈谈
and I'll ask some kids,
再问几个学生
to see what they know about him.
看看能知道什么关于他的事
I'll keep an eye on him,too.
我也会留意他的
I just want to know what his secret is, you know,
我只是想知道他隐瞒着什么
before anything else happens.
在一切还未发生之前
Justin Yates?
贾斯汀·亚特
I'm actually in two of his classes.
我只跟他上过两节课
But he doesn't talk to me,or anybody else.
不过他没跟我说过话 其他人也没有
The dude is like an island,
这个哥们就像一个孤岛一样
like onto himself.
生活中只有自己
Ok,moving past the awkward similes,
好了 不要再说那些别扭的比喻了
maybe he just hangs out with a different crowd.
或许他只是跟你的社交圈不同
Maybe he just doesn't like you.
或者他只是不喜欢你
Everyone likes me,professor payne.
所有人都喜欢我 佩恩教授
It's like a curse, I swear.
这就像个诅咒 我发誓
But this dude justin,
但这个叫贾斯汀的哥们
he just doesn't like people.
他根本不喜欢与人交往
He's like a disanthrope.
他是一个愤俗嫉世的人
Misanthrope.
是愤世嫉俗
You were close,though.
不过你也说的差不多了
Well,I'm glad you're getting
很高兴你花钱
your money's worth on education here, Josh.
在这读的书没白读 约什
Is there anything
你还能告诉我什么
you can tell me at all about Justin Yates?
关于贾斯汀·亚特的吗
I don't know what he's doing up there in his room at night,
我不知道他晚上在房♥间干什么
but it's real noisy.
但真的很吵
It's got something to do with his gerbil.
跟他的沙鼠有关
I think we're done here.
我想谈到这里可以了
He looks like a zombie.
他就像个行尸走肉一般
Exactly.
是的
And he was in that same weird trance
他在翻腾他的房♥间时
when he turned his room upside down.
也是那种恍惚的神情
Now payne thinks that he's sleep-walking.
佩恩认为他是在梦游
I just keep thinking that
我一直在想
it's another possession or ghost-related thing.
那是另一种鬼附身或者跟鬼魂有关
But you haven't seen a ghost?
但你并没有看到过鬼魂
Well,no.
嗯 没有
But he also said it could be a reaction to medication or alcohol.
但他也说可能跟药物和酒的反应有关
Well,if that were true, I would have slept-walked through
嗯 如果真是那样 那我在
my entire senior year in college?
大一的时候就开始梦游了
Is that a guy thing?
男人都这样吗
This making jokes about college and sleep-walking?
一直开些关于大学梦游的玩笑
What was the name of the drug you thought you saw?
你看到那药是什么名字
I think there's something else going on here.
我认为其中另有缘故
I didn't really get to see the label,but,uh...
我并没看清标签 但是...
Carcarba Yeah,carbamazepine.
卡 卡巴 卡巴西平
Look,this is a drug to control convulsions,all right?
这是一种治疗抽搐的药 明白吗
Payne could be half-right.
佩恩没准儿说对了
I mean,somnambulism in adults
我是说 成年人患的梦游症
is usually a symptom of mental illness
一般是精神病
or seizures of some sort.
或者痉挛病的一种征兆
So you think there might be something really wrong with him?
所以你认为他真的有病
I just think,you know,it might not be spiritual.
我只是觉得 可能跟精神没关系
It could be very physical.
可能是身体上的问题
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Looking for you.
找你
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
Look,I know this is hard,
听着 我知道这很难
but I need you to believe that I want to help you.
但我要你知道 我想帮你
Why should you,huh?
你为什么要帮我
I haven't helped you very much.
我没帮过你什么
I'm not keeping score.
我并没记仇
It's just what I do.
我一直都这样
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
Not yet.
现在还不需要
You're sick, aren't you?
你病了 不是吗
Look, I didn't press any charges,
听着 我并没有指控你
ok, I kept your secret.
我帮你保守秘密
I at least deserve the truth.
我至少要知道真♥相♥
It's not that I'm sick.
我并不是病了
It's just that I'm going to die.
我只是快死了
It's start with a really weird smell,
一开始有一股怪味
like there was something burning.
好像什么东西烧焦了
Day and night,it never went away,
一天到晚 这种味道挥之不去
so I finally went to a doctor.
所以我去看了医生
How long ago was that?
什么时候开始的
2 years ago.
两年前
I was in Ohio before I left to come here.
在来这里前 我在俄亥俄州
Wasn't there anything they could do?
他们帮不上忙吗
Yeah, you'd think,
是的 你会这么想
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表