剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, that's not--
不是的
Rachel was different from other kids.
蕾切尔和其他孩子不同
How? Her heart.
哪里不同 她有心脏病
She had a V.S.D.
她患有室间隔缺损
It's a septal defect, a hole between the chambers.
是隔膜缺损 两个心室间有个洞
And she knew about that?
她知道这事吗
From the time that she was a child,
她从小就知道
which was why we could not allow her to play sports.
所以我们不让她做运动
She had to be home-schooled. We took every precaution.
她得在家自学 我们非常小心
I don't mean to pry, but did your daughter
我无意刺探 但你女儿
by any chance wear a heart monitor?
有没有戴心脏监测器
Absolutely, 24 hours a day.
当然 一天24小时戴着
And how did it work?
怎么个监测法
When her heart got too stressed, it would emit a sound.
当心脏压力太大时 它就会发出声音
What kind of sound?
什么声音
You know, like an alarm.
就像警铃一样
Sloane.
斯洛娜
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I can help you now.
我可以帮你了
It doesn't matter. I'm leaving school.
不用了 我要离开学校
My parents are driving from Maine. They're picking me up tomorrow.
我父母正从缅因州赶来 明天来接我
Yeah, but you don't have to do this.
你不必这样做
Bloody Mary is not after you. The ghost is Rachel.
盯上你的不是血腥玛丽 而是蕾切尔
What? I called her.
什么 我召唤过她
She came. I heard the bell. I saw the bloody hands.
她出现了 我听见铃♥声♥ 看到血手
I saw what Jenna and Allison saw,
珍娜和艾莉森看到的 我都看到了
and I'm still here to talk to you about it.
而我还好好地在这和你说话
You're gonna be dead in 4 days.
四天后你就会死了
No. That's how long Rachel was in a coma before she died,
不会 那是蕾切尔死前昏迷的天数
and there's a reason for that.
这是有原因的
Rachel had a heart condition,
蕾切尔有心脏病
and the excitement or the fear
浴室里发生的一切
or whatever it is that happened in that bathroom,
不管是过度兴奋还是恐惧
it was too much for her body to take.
导致她的身体无法承受
But I heard the bell.
可我听到了铃♥声♥
No, what you heard was her heart monitor.
不 你听到的是心脏监测器的声音
She had a condition, and the scare is what killed her.
她有心脏病 是极度恐惧杀死了她
Oh, my god.
天哪
That's why she did it.
所以她才那么做
That's why she did what?
她做了什么
That's why she came for us.
所以她来找我们
That's why she's saving me for last.
所以她把我留到最后一个
When Allison said she knew someone who'd seen Bloody Mary,
艾莉森说认识一个见过血腥玛丽的人
I thought she was just lying to scare us,
我以为她只是撒谎来吓我们
so why not return the favor? Right?
所以干脆以牙还牙
But I figured Allison or Jenna would take the dare, but...
我以为只有艾莉森或珍娜才敢做
then it was Rachel.
没想到是蕾切尔
She was so quiet.
她那么安静
You know, I barely even knew her,
我几乎没注意到她
and then just out of nowhere, she just steps up.
她不知从哪里走了出来
Ok, I'm bored already. I'm gonna go to bed.
我无聊够了 我要去睡觉了
Whatever. Whatever.
随便 随便
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Allison and Jenna didn't even know what I'd done.
艾莉森和珍娜不知道我做了什么
But I didn't--I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
可我 我没想伤害谁
Yeah, but Rachel didn't know that.
但蕾切尔不知道
So I did this. I killed her.
是我做的 我害死了她
It was an accident,
那是意外
and I know that, but we have to make sure that Rachel knows that.
我知道 我们要让蕾切尔也明白
She needs your help to move on.
她需要你的帮助才能得到超度
You say that like...
你说得就像
Is she here?
她在这吗
No, but I think I know where she might be.
不在 但我知道她会在哪
Where did it happen?
事情在哪发生的
In the hall bathroom.
在大厅的浴室里
Come on.
来吧
Sloane.
斯洛娜
I can't.
我不去
Rachel...
蕾切尔
I know who you are and how you died.
我知道你是谁 以及你怎么死的
Please let me help you.
让我帮助你吧
Rachel, stop it. Stop it!
蕾切尔 停手吧 停手
They killed me.
是她们害死我的
You took a dare that went wrong. That's what happened.
是你主动尝试 结果导致了意外
Left for dead...by you.
是你见死不救
Sloane didn't know that you were gonna take that dare.
斯洛娜没想到你敢尝试
None of them did. You have to forgive them.
她们都没想到 你要原谅她们
Doesn't matter now. They called my name.
无所谓了 她们召唤了我
Your name is Rachel.You're not Bloody Mary.
你叫蕾切尔 你不是血腥玛丽
She was a different girl buried alive by her parents.
她是被父母活埋的 你和她不同
So was I.
我也是
Wait. I don't see her. Is she gone? Is it over?
我看不到她 她走了吗 都结束了吗
Not yet, but I think I know where I can find her.
还没 但我知道去哪能找到她
I can't find it. Where is it?
我找不到 它在哪
Your grave's not here, Rachel. This was never your home.
你的墓不在这 蕾切尔 这不是你家
You have to remember who you really are.
你得想起自己的真实身份
You have to remember how this all started. Look at your hands.
想起事情的经过 看看你的手
You were holding a glass, and it broke in your hand.
你当时拿着杯子 杯子被你捏碎了
Your heart stopped because you were scared.
你的极度恐惧导致心脏停止跳动
I couldn't breathe.
我无法呼吸
Felt like an empty, cold box in my chest.
觉得胸口是个空空的 冰冷的盒子
Then I saw her, Sloane...
然后我看到了她 斯洛娜
Saw how I scared her, how I scared them all.
我吓坏了她 吓坏了她们所有人
And that fear that they felt, I knew that feeling so well.
我很了解她们感受到的那种恐惧
And they look at me now,
现在她们看着我
and they're the ones who are frozen in fear.
她们才是被恐惧笼罩着
You mean Allison and Jenna.
你指艾莉森和珍娜
I'm with them all the time.
我一直和她们在一起
I can go anywhere, do anything.
我可以去任何地方 做任何事
I never have to rest, and my parents,
再也不用休息 而我父母
they can't stop me anymore.
他们再也不能阻止我了
So that's why you understood Mary.
所以你能理解玛丽
You knew what it was like to be buried alive.
你知道被活活困住是什么感觉
But somewhere along the way, you lost who you really are
但不知不觉中 你失去了自我
and who you were to everybody who really loved you.
忘记了自己对于那些爱你的人有多重要
I can help you,
我可以帮助你
but you have to let Mary go.
可你不能再做玛丽了
I know it's hard to accept.
我知道这很难接受
I don't care if you think that you can see spirits or--or UFOs.
我不管你是否自以为能看到鬼或者飞碟
I've heard enough.
我听够了
Tell him I drove his snowmobile into a tree.
告诉他 我曾把他的摩托雪橇撞到树上
She wants you to know that she drove your snowmobile into a tree.
她说 她曾把你的摩托雪橇撞到了树上
Oh, my god. She was only 13.
天哪 她那时才13岁
Lisa... what's she talking about?
丽莎 她在说什么
There was a blizzard.
那天下着暴风雪
Dad said I couldn't go outside,
爸爸不让我出门
but mom could tell I was just dying,
但妈妈知道 我看着外面的积雪
watching all the snow pile up.
非常想出去玩
She made me promise never to tell.
她让我保证永远不说出去
She let me drive the snowmobile around the yard.
她让我在院子里骑摩托雪橇
That was a bad idea.
这主意太烂了
There was a snowstorm, and...
那天下着暴风雪
I let her drive your snowmobile.
我让她开你的摩托雪橇
I thought she'd be sitting and her heart would be safe.
我以为只要她坐着 心脏就不会有事
This is gonna sound really lame, but
这听起来太愚蠢了 但
I think that was the best day of my life.
那天是我一生中最美好的日子
She wants to thank you for that day.
她要谢谢你 那天让她玩
Oh, yeah. I suppose she's grateful that we let her live in the dorm, too.
我想她也会感激我们让她住宿舍
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表