剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
trying to check out Casey.
试图核查凯西
Why would the fair Sydney Drake be wearing men's clothes?
为什么西尼·德雷克穿着男人的衣服呢
I mean, any ideas about that?
你有什么想法吗
None, but if that's how she's appearing to me,
没有 但如果她那样出现在我面前
then that is the clothes she died in.
那么那就是她死时穿的衣服
This sense of you feeling dizzy, are you still feeling that?
你的晕眩感 还会有吗
Yeah, which makes me think that she was drugged,
有 所以这让我猜测她可能被人下了药
which is why I go through reefer madness
这就是为什么每次她出现
every time she appears,
我都像吸了大♥麻♥一样晕眩
and why she's remember things in bits and pieces.
也说明了为什么她记住的东西都是零散的
Is there any way I can talk to one of your cop friends?
有办法让我和你警♥察♥朋友谈谈吗
On a cold case file, sure.
如果是已结案的案件 没问题
But on an on-going investigation,
但如果是正在进行的调查
it's just not gonna happen.
肯定是不行的
Sorry.
抱歉
There is one person you could talk to. Who?
有个人 你可以和他谈谈 谁
Casey.
凯西
Now you're on drugs.
现在是你吸了大♥麻♥吧
Ok, go with me for a second, all right?
听我说 好吧
Look, obviously this guy's not a sensitive.
很明显这家伙不能通灵
But from the way you describe him,
但通过你对他的描述
he's a profiler.
他是个分♥析♥师
Well, maybe he's a good one.
可能是个很好的分♥析♥师
He's close to the Drake family.
他与德雷克家走得很近
They probably let him talk to the cops.
他们可能会同意他与警♥察♥谈谈
He might have clues he doesn't even know he has.
他可能有自己都没察觉到的线索
I hate this idea. Yeah, I know.
我讨厌这个主意 我知道
But if you can get Casey on your side,
但如果把凯西拉到你这边
you might have a better chance of crossing this ghost over,
你可能会有更大的机会让这鬼魂超度
And that's really what it's all about, huh?
这才是最重要的 不是吗
I hate this idea.
我讨厌这个主意
It wouldn't hurt to ask.
问一下又不会少块肉
I hate this idea. Me, too, believe me.
我讨厌这个主意 相信我 我也是
So why would I work with you on this?
我为什么要与你合作
Because at the end of the day, it's not about us.
因为 这事实际上与我们无关
It's about Sydney.
这是有关西尼的
We both want to help this family.
我们都想帮助这个家庭
You're good at picking up on clues about people and their behavior,
你善于捕捉关于人们和他们行为的线索
and you might see something I miss.
你可能会看到一些我忽视的东西
I'm a solo act. I don't need your help.
我习惯单干 不需要你帮忙
Yes, you do.
不 你需要
You've got nothing on Sydney
你还没有发现任何关于西尼的线索
and you know it.
这你很清楚
I've seen her.
我看见她了
I know she was drugged.
我知道她被人下了药
I know that she died with handcuffs around her wrists.
我知道她死时手腕上戴着手铐
You think she's dead.
你认为她死了
I think she's still alive.
我认为她还活着
We're not exactly a mind meld.
我们意见完全不同
All the more reason to find out the truth.
这就是为什么我们更要一起找到真♥相♥
Oh, please tell me
别告诉我
you are not actually trying to figure out
你这是在试图弄明白
the definition of "truth."
什么叫"真♥相♥"
I'm consulting with the spirit guides.
我在咨♥询♥灵魂向导
All right, tell your spirit guides this:
好吧 告诉你的灵魂向导
if we find Sydney,
如果我们找到西尼
I'll step away and you can take all the credit.
我会靠边站 你可以独自得到所有荣誉
If we don't, then I'll never bother you again.
如果找不到 我再也不烦你了
The spirit guides have spoken.
灵魂向导开口了
So, your thing is crossing over, right? Into the light?
你负责的是超度 是吗 到光里去
Yeah, that's my thing.
是 那就是我负责的
What's in the light?
光里有什么
I've never really crossed over,
我从来没真正的超度过
so I don't know.
所以我也不知道
Your knowledge of the paranormal is really limited.
你对超自然现象的了解真有限
You should tell people that
你应当对人们说
ghosts reside on 9 planes of existence.
鬼魂驻留于九个存在层面
It sounds smarter. Just a suggestion.
那听起来更高明 个人意见
Can we focus on the ghost, please?
我们能专心于这个鬼魂吗
Right. Uh, let's see what we have--
好 咱们想想现在都有什么线索
handcuffs, drugs, outdoor clothing. What else we got?
手铐 药 户外装 还有什么
Frogs.
青蛙
Excuse me?
什么
I heard them the other night out of nowhere--
我那天晚上听见的 不知从哪里传来的
Hundreds, maybe even thousands.
有几百只 也许有几千只
What does that mean?
那代表什么
I was hoping it meant something to you.
我原本指望你知道
It's a signal that Sydney wants me to have.
这是西尼想传达给我的信息
I just can't figure it out.
我不明白什么意思
All right, well, let's forget for a moment
好吧 我们先不去想青蛙
what frogs might mean to Sydney.
对西尼有什么意义
What do they mean to you? How is that relevant?
那对你有什么意义 那有什么关系
Most paranormal experiences begin as an inward exercise.
大多数超自然现象源于内心经历
The answer might not be some vague mystery out there.
答案可能不会存在于外界的谜团
It might be some specific thing that you already know.
可能就是你已知的某样具体事物
Like what?
比如什么
Maybe the spirit is trying to communicate with us
可能灵魂想通过你的记忆
through your memories, give us a clue.
与我们联♥系♥ 给我们线索
Just close your eyes. No.
闭上你的眼睛 不要
Free associate. When you think of frogs,
自♥由♥联想 当你想到青蛙的时候
you think of...
你会想到
Gross.
恶心
All right, that's a start. What else?
好吧 这是个开始 还有什么
Warts.
肉瘤
Kermit. Girl scouts.
柯密特[木偶青蛙] 女童子军
You know, Jim and I went camping for the first time last year,
去年 我和吉姆第一次去露营
and we had to move
我们不得不换地方
because the sound of the frogs was so loud.
因为青蛙声太响了
Where was that?
那是在哪儿
Red Mountain forest.
红山林
You know, I don't mind sharing credit with you.
我不介意和你一起分享荣誉
As long as you present yourself as my prot? Of course.
当然 只要你表现得与我同伍
You don't like me, do you? Not much.
你不喜欢我 是吧 不怎么喜欢
Why not? I'm so likeable.
为什么 我这么讨人喜欢
I don't like what you do.
我不喜欢你做的事情
Ah. You don't approve of me. That's different.
你不赞成我 那不一样
Less personal.
少了些个人色彩
No, it's personal.
不 是针对个人的
You're mad because I make a living at this
你生气 是因为我以此为生
and you don't?
而你不是吗
I don't want to.
我不想以此为生
Oh, I do, and that makes me bad?
我这么做 所以我就是坏人了吗
Look, I just think it's wrong, ok?
我只是觉得这样不对
To make up little messages from the other side.
编造来自另一面的信息是不对的
Like, "my spirit guides are telling me
像是什么 我的灵魂向导告诉我
that your mom and dad are really proud of you
你♥爸♥爸妈妈以你为傲
and will always love you."
并会永远爱你
What if mom and dad aren't proud?
要是爸爸妈妈不以他为傲怎么办
What if what they really wanted to say
如果他们真正想说的是
was something meaningful but painful?
有意义却令人痛苦的话呢
You just tell people whatever it is that they want to hear,
你对人们说的都是他们想听的
and that's the part I don't approve of.
那是我不赞同的
Listen, I help people. It's the best part of what I do.
我帮助人们 这是我做的最好的事
And the afterlife I believe in doesn't have ghosts
我相信的死后生活里没有鬼魂
running around spreading terrible news to the living.
到处跑着向生者散播恐怖消息
So, if my gift allows me
所以 如果我的天赋
to tell right away what someone needs to hear,
让我能告诉人们他们想听的
what's the harm in saying it?
那样说又有什么坏处
No one has ever been helped by being lied to.
没有人能从谎言中得到帮助
Ok, this is it. This is where we went camping.
就是这 这就是我们露营的地方
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表