剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Tessa said that she was warned by a ghost from Weston.
泰莎说她得到一个来自于韦斯顿的鬼魂的提醒
My girl.
宝贝
You look tired.
你看起来很累啊
Delia doesn't come for another hour.
迪莉娅不会这么早过来
You could take a nap before dinner if you want.
如果你想的话 饭前可以去小睡一会
If I lay down, I will sleep until next thursday.
如果我躺下的话 我会一直睡到下个星期四的
Any luck confirming some of that stuff you found in the Weston Archive?
找到什么印证你在韦斯顿档案馆发现的东西了吗?
I spent all afternoon there, and I finally found
我花了一个下午在那里 后来我发现了
one box of Grandview papers from,
一个装美景镇报纸的盒子
like,1848, and not one of them
像是1848年的 但没有一个
mentioned the deaths from the Weston records.
提及了韦斯顿档案馆记录的那件事
It's bizarre.
很怪
Did Gabriel ever call me back?
加百利回电♥话♥给我了吗
No. Did you expect him to?
没有 你想他打给你吗
Then I asked Delia to check her real estate sources.
我让迪莉娅去查她的不动产信托记录
You know, hoping that maybe Clay Street had been renamed or something.
希望可以知道克莱街是不是已经更名还是什么的
Came up dry there, too.
或是找到一点线索也可以啊
You know, it's like the whole thing was so shameful,
好像整件事是很见不得人的
the town just decided to bury it.
这座小镇就是想让它一直埋在地下不为人知
Bury it?
埋在地下
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, you know.
嗯 就是
Hide it.
隐藏起来
Sweep it under the rug. Put something heavy on it.
在它上面盖上毯子 再在上面压些重的东西
I wonder if that's why they're all trapped underground?
是不是这就是为什么他们一直都被困在地下的缘故呢
It's maybe the why, the who, or what?
这可能解释你所有的疑问
No. Wait a minute.
不 等下
Hey, Delia's going to be here at 8:00.
迪莉娅8点钟会过来
No, no, no. Just keep cooking.
不 不 不 你继续做你的饭
Seriously. I'll be back in. Like, an hour.
最迟我会在一个小时内回来的
I just... I want to find out what else they buried.
我只是... 我想找下他们有没有埋了什么别的东西
Hello?
有人吗
Tessa, are you here?
泰莎 你在吗
St. Agnes church.
艾格尼丝教堂
Clay street, it's underneath.
克莱街 就在下面
St. Agnes church, Clay Street.
克莱街 艾格尼丝教堂
Sorry, Jim.
对不起 吉姆
Oh my god.
天啊
Clay Street.
克莱街
You startled me.
你吓到我了
He surprised us, too.
他也吓到我们了
"Us"?
我们
You lived here once, didn't you?
你曾经住在这 对吧
And died here.
并且死在这
Is that why you're all trapped underneath?
这就是你们被困在地下的原因吗
Because you died here, and then you were buried?
是因为你们死在这之后又被埋了吗
They didn't like the story our bones told,
他们担心我们的尸体会留下证据
so they pretended we never lived.
因此制♥造♥了我们从未存在过的假象
Built your town right on top of ours.
在上面建造你们的城镇
If you hear anything from her, please, give us a call, ok?
若你收到任何她的消息 请给我们回电好吗
Mel!
梅儿
Melinda!
梅琳达
Oh. It's you.
是你啊
Is it that painful to see me?
看到我那么痛苦吗
No, no, no. I'm sorry.
没有 对不起
We just thought you might be Melinda.
我们只是以为是梅琳达
Where is Melinda actually?
那她到底去哪了
Because some test results came back, confirming a theory, we
因为测试结果出来了 证实了我们
where is Melinda?
梅琳达在哪
Look, I don't know. It could be nothing.
我不知道 可能没什么大碍
But she said she'd be back in an hour.
但她说一个小时后就回来
When?
何时说的
3 hours ago.
3小时前
This isn't like her. Ok?
这不是她的风格
She doesn't disappear.
她不会失踪
She doesn't leave her cell phone off.
手♥机♥不会关机
What was the last thing she said?
她出去之前说了什么
We were talking about the ghost.
我们在聊鬼魂
Tessa. Right.
泰莎 对
And I said, you know,
我说
something about how I felt like
就好像整个镇把
the whole town had buried what had happened to her.
发生在她身上的事情埋在地下
She pops up and says,
她突然说
"I'm going to go find out what else they buried. "
我要去看看他们埋了什么
The archives.
档案馆
Tessa, I know that you don't remember it well,
泰莎 我知道你记不清楚了
but I need you to try.
但我需要你试着想起来
I need you to make peace with what happened and then move on.
你需要冰释前嫌并向前看
It won't work.
没用的
There's too many others who won't ever make peace with me.
有太多人不会对我释然的
Ok, so talk to them.
那跟他们谈谈
We'll make them understand.
让他们明白
No.
不
I can'T.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么
They're not out here.
他们不在这
They're in there.
在那儿
Tessa, please tell me what happened in that church.
泰莎 请告诉我教堂里发生的事情吧
Half the town was already sick.
镇上一半的人都生病了
Brother Davis, he thought he was locking them in to protect them
大卫兄弟以为把他们锁起来就能保护他们
from the sickness and everyone out here who had it.
不被病毒感染或被外面染病的人传染
But all they brought in to feed them was water and bread.
但他们靠面包和水来维持生命
Later, after they'd all lost their minds,
后来 他们丧失理智后
brother Davis decided he needed to destroy the evil.
大卫兄弟决定消灭这些恶魔
So he started the fire.
因此他放了把火
With everyone locked inside.
把大家锁在里面
He killed them all... even himself.
他杀了所有人 包括他自己
So what happened to you and your baby?
那你跟你的小孩发生了什么
When I told them the fever was coming before it came,
当我在疾病肆虐前就通知他们
and that I'd heard the news from a ghost...
且是从一个鬼魂那得到消息
what else could they think?
他们会怎么想
I must be a witch.
我肯定是个巫婆
Yeah, but you knew it wasn't true.
但你深知这是假的
All I know is they locked me up in that church,
我只知道他们把我锁在教堂里
dragged me away from my baby,
强行分开我跟我的小孩
said I could spend the rest of my days with the ones I had killed.
让我跟被我杀的人共度余生
No!
不要
It wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
There was no magic that did this.
这跟魔力没关系
It was just a disease.
只是一种疾病
No, they... they've told me again and again and again
不 他们一遍又一遍地告诉我
Well, they were wrong.
他们错了
You risked your life to give them that warning,
你冒着生命危险警告他们
and you were right.
你是对的
Weren't you?
难道不是吗
I wish someone could tell them.
真希望有人告诉他们
I will.
我
And you'll tell them with me.
跟你一起说
No!
别
Wait, please! We can't!
等等 我们不能进去
You don't know what lives in there.
你不知道里面有什么
No, please! We can't go in!
别 我们别进去
We have to.
我们必须进去
It's the only way you can cross over.
这是你唯一能超渡的方法
Hey, you guys. Look at this.
大伙 看这个
That's Melinda's handwriting.
这是梅琳达的字迹
What does this mean? "S.A"?
这个"S.A"代表什么
St. Agnes church. That's what she was looking for.
艾格尼丝教堂 她一直在寻找的线索
It's a map. That's town square, right?
这是地图 那是镇广场 对吗
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表