剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Is it true?
真的吗
Was he really going to kill Mom and me?
他真的想杀死妈妈和我吗
Just a second.
等我一下
Melinda, it's a little late...
梅林达 我知道让你
for me to be a hero in your eyes.
把我视为英雄 为时已晚
I did what I had to do, that's all.
我做了自己该做的事 仅此而已
I saved myself as well.
我也救了自己一命
I heard what you said in there.
我听到你的话了
When?
什么时候
When you came to my hospital room.
你来到我病房♥的时候
A moment of weakness.
那会儿有点小脆弱
Understood.
可以理解
Am I ever going to find out?
我还有机会发现吗
Find out what?
发现什么
Who you are?
你为人怎样
If you ever loved me.
是否曾经爱过我
If you ever loved Mom.
是否曾经爱过妈妈
If you love me now.
现在是否还爱我
Melinda, it's so complicated No, it really isn't.
梅林达 这太复杂了 不 真不复杂
Everybody always says that, but...
大家都这么说 但是
at the end of the day, it's pretty damn simple.
其实说到底 很简单
Either love is there or isn't.
要么爱 要么不爱
No excuse, no qualifications, no complications.
没有借口 没有限定条件 没有纷乱复杂
Why do you want me to talk to Paul Eastman?
为什么你想要我跟保罗·伊斯曼谈谈
I want you to apologize to him.
我想要你跟他道歉
I want you to tell him why you did what you did.
让你把你那么做的原因告诉他
I want you to have closure...
我希望你和他人的恩怨
with at least one person.
至少可以了结一桩
And maybe he'll leave us alone.
也许他会放过我们
That's the only way any of this is going to end.
这是了结此事的唯一方法
All right.
好吧
I don't think it's going to help,
我觉得这没用
but if you do, I will.
但若你觉得有用 我就试试
I'll come to your shop tonight,
我今晚去你店里
and after it's over, we'll talk.
了结之后 我们聊聊
And I'll tell you everything that you want to know about me.
你想知道有关我的一切 我都会告诉你
About us.
我们之间的事
No more complications.
不再有那些纷乱复杂
Dad?
爸爸
Hey. I was just walking by, I saw the lights on. Everything ok?
我刚好路过 看灯还亮着 还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Sorry, I thought you were someone else. Who?
对不起 我还以为是别人 谁
No one worth talking about.
一个不值一提的人
Here you go. Thanks.
请慢用 谢谢
I'll get you check.
我去给您找零钱
He's gonna hurt her, you know.
他会伤害她
What?
什么
She has to know.
她必须知道
It's the only way you can save her.
这是你可以救她的唯一方法了
And she has to hear it from you.
你必须亲口告诉她
Don't let her find out from Tom.
别让他从汤姆那里找出真♥相♥
You know what he's capable of.
你知道他的能力
She's safer not knowing.
如果不知道真♥相♥ 她会更安全
Not anymore.
不再是这样了
Oh, I hope you have some bourbon and a straw.
真希望你这里有伏特加和吸管
You won't believe the day I had.
你肯定不会相信我今天怎么过的
I haven't told you the truth.
我没有跟你道明真♥相♥
No kidding.
别开玩笑了
About what?
关于什么的
About a lot of things.
很多事
I lied about not knowing Paul Eastman.
我撒谎说不知道保罗·伊斯曼这个人
I was in love with him.
我们曾经相爱
We were engaged.
当时都订婚了
I was living with him when he was arrested.
他被捕时 我们正在同居
Paul and I had been living together for about a year.
保罗和我同居了大约一年时间
I knew he wasn't guilty of that murder.
我知道那起谋杀案他是清白的
I knew that a ghost had led him to that boy's body.
是一个鬼魂把他带到那个男孩的尸体边
But who was going to believe that?
但谁会相信呢
So you went to the prosecutor...
所以你去找原告
That's how you met Dad.
你和爸爸是这么认识的
Yes.
是的
After he was convicted.
保罗被定罪后
I never expected him to believe me.
我不指望你♥爸♥爸能相信我
I had to show him the ghost in his own office before he did.
我必须让他亲眼见到他办公室里的鬼魂
Where is he? Right there, in the corner.
在哪呢 就在那里啊 那个角落
What's he wearing?
他穿什么衣服
He's wearing a brown suit,
一套棕色的西装
uh, probabley from the late 1800s.
像是十九世纪的人
He's got a gray beard, white hair,
花白胡子 白头发
uh, long, and glasses.
挺长的 还戴着眼镜
You just described Mr. Mclaughlin.
你刚刚形容的是麦克劳克林先生
This was his office like a hundred years ago.
一百年前这里是他的办公室
Of course, then he did believe me,
自然 他后来就相信我了
and he realized it was possible that Paul was innocent.
他意识到保罗可能是无辜的
I told Paul that there was hope,
我告诉保罗还有希望
that Tom was doing everything he could
告诉他汤姆正在尽力
to find evidence to exonerate him.
寻找证据 为他洗去罪名
Paul was the love of my life.
保罗是我一生的至爱
When he went to prison, it was like...
他坐牢后 我觉得
I died inside.
心都死了
I didn't want to. I tried to fight it,
我不想那样 也试图反抗过
but I started having feelings for Tom.
但我开始对汤姆有感觉了
I thought he was such a good man.
我觉得他是个好男人
Paul was going more and more inside himself, and...
保罗越来越自闭
and there was Tom Gordon,
汤姆·戈登陪在我身边
centered, very sure of himself.
他非常自信
And he cared,
也很在乎我
or at least he did the best imitation of someone
至少他的表现是我见过的
who cared that I'd ever seen.
最为体贴的
How did you tell Paul?
你怎么跟保罗摊牌的
I didn't.
我没说
How could you not tell him?
你怎么能不告诉他
I was confused.
我心里很乱
I felt guilty.
觉得很愧疚
His letters were getting so angry and bitter.
他的信里充满了愤怒和痛苦
I was trying to figure out how to tell him.
在我还没想好要怎么告诉他的时候
And then he killed a man in prison.
他就在监狱里杀了人
He was never gonna get out then.
永远没有出狱的可能了
It was over for him.
我们之间也结束了
And you married Dad.
然后你就和爸爸结婚了
I'm not proud of any of this, Melinda.
这些事并不光彩 梅林达
I'm not judging you, Mom, really. I'm not.
我不是在评判你 妈妈 真不是
How did Paul find you after he escaped from prison?
保罗越狱后是怎么找到你的
He read something in the newspaper about Tom's career,
他在报纸上看到有关汤姆的报道
and in the article it mentioned me and...
里面还提到了我 以及
and that we had a daughter.
我们还有个女儿
He started a fire.
他放了把火
He ended up getting badly burned.
把自己烧得很惨
And when he was in the hospital ward,
在医院病房♥的时候
he managed to escape.
他就逃了
He found us.
他找到了我们
Well, I guess you know the rest.
之后的事 你们应该都知道了
Do we know the rest?
真的都知道了吗
I mean, do we, Beth?
真♥相♥就只有这些吗 贝丝
Or are we just going to wait around for you
还是我们继续等着你说说
to tell us the next big missing piece in Melinda's life?
梅林达还不知道的另一个重大事件
Jim, don't.
吉姆 别这样
No, you know what, I'm sick of this.
不 我真的受够了
I am sick of people like you and like her father
受够像你和她爸爸这样的人
who should have been protecting her.
你们本应保护她
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表