剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Did he give you that?
他告诉你了吗
I think it's Daniel.
应该是丹尼尔
Has he said anything about how he died?
他有没有说过他怎么死的
Um, I think he was in some kind of accident.
我想是因为车祸吧
He said there were bodies around.
他说到处是尸体
Was there a fire? 'Cause he looked like he'd been burned.
有没有火 因为他看上去好像被烧伤了
Honestly, I try not to look.
说实话 我没敢看
He talked about that, too.
不过他说过
Ok. I see it a little bit, but for her to be your mini-me,
好吧 我知道了 她是你的迷你版
her hair would have to be a lot different.
就是头发不太像
This is my friend Rick Payne.
这是我的朋友里克·佩恩
He's a professor. He's also-
他是个教授 也是
Oh, my gosh! Those eyes!
哎哟我的妈呀
Look at those eyes with that "Don't even try lying to me,
看这眼睛 好像在说"别想唬我"
'cause I can literally see right through you" Look!
"因为我可以看透你"
A little strange? Yes.
有点怪吧 是啊
The resemblance is uncanny.
真是像得可怕
Ok. The ghost.
好吧 说正事
He's a boy, about Becca's age. His name is Daniel.
一个男孩儿 和贝卡差不多大 叫丹尼尔
There was an accident in the woods.
在林子里发生了车祸
There were lots of bodies around, so I'm thinking...
周围有很多尸体 所以我在想
Last year's plane crash.
去年的坠机
Yeah, he probably wandered off,
对 他可能走太远
got separated from the rest of the passengers.
和其他乘客走散了
Yeah. The woods are not far from the crash site.
对 林子离失事现场不远
Well, that would explain the bodies.
那就能解释尸体了
And the burns on his face.
还有他脸上的烧伤
Ok. Well, I'll check the manifest.
好吧 我去查查名单
I'll see if his name turns up.
看有没有他的名字
What about the voices?
那那些声音怎么回事
What voices?
什么声音
In your basement.
在你地下室里
Didn't you hear them?
你没有听见吗
No, not really.
没有
Wait a minute. You can hear voices that Melinda can't?
不会吧 你能听到梅琳达听不到的声音
That would make her more powerful than you.
那她可能比你更强大
No. That's just how it works.
不是 这只是惯例
In the beginning, you get everything,
一开始 你什么都能感觉到
you get voices, ghost energy, all of it.
声音 能量 一切
And then, eventually, you learn
接着 最终你学会了筛选一部分信息
to tune certain things out so you can function.
这样才能有效工作
Whatever she's hearing, it's probably coming from the tunnels.
她听到的有可能是隧♥道♥里发出来的
Do you still have that giant hole in the wall in your basement?
你地下室里还有那么个大洞么
What tunnels?
什么隧♥道♥
Oh, you don't want to know about the tunnels.
还是别告诉你的好
Well, why not? What's under there?
为什么不想 下面有些什么
What's under there? More like who's under there.
下面有些什么 不如说下面有些什么人
More accurately, who isn't under there.
再说精确点 谁不在那下面
The amount of trapped souls-
被困灵魂的数量
ok. You know what?
别说这个了
Maybe she should focus on the
也许她应该专注于
ghost that's haunting her right now, don't you think?
正在纠缠着她的鬼魂 你觉得呢
Yeah, ok-yes. I do.
对 当然 有道理
What's my job again?
我该干啥来着
Check the plane manifest.
查下空难乘客名单
Ok.
好
You and I have a field trip to go on.
咱还有点地方得去
Come on, let's go find Daniel.
走 咱们找丹尼尔去
Why?
为什么
Because this is probably near where he died.
因为这儿离他死的地方可能很近
It will help him remember what happened.
会帮助他找回记忆
But why look for him at all?
那为什么要找他呢
I mean, he hasn't bugged me in hours.
他已经好几小时没烦我
Maybe he's finished.
也许他放过我了
No, he's not finished until he crosses over-
不 他超度前都不会放过你的
until we help him cross over.
在我们帮他超度前
How many times did I tell you?
我告诉你多少次了
I don't like being left behind!
我不喜欢被人扔下
Becca, talk to him.
贝卡 面对他
Find out what he needs.
找出他要什么
Please, don't go.
拜托 别走
Ask him what's keeping him here.
问他为什么要留在这儿
Why won't you just leave me alone?
你就不能放过我么
They left me here.
他们把我扔在这儿了
They never said a word!
一句话都没说过
Were they punishing me?
他们是在惩罚我吗
What was I supposed to think?
我到底该怎么想
Who? Daniel, who left you here?
谁 丹尼尔 谁把你扔在这儿了
Who is she, anyway?
她又是谁
I don't like her.
我不喜欢她
Becca, find out what's keeping him here.
贝卡 找出他留在这儿的原因
I don't care.
跟我没关系
I hate him! I want him to go away!
我恨他 我要他走开
I'm burning
我烧起来了
Hey, what do you see?
你看见了什么
Daniel, talk to me, all right?
丹尼尔 告诉我 好吗
I want to help you. She wants to help you!
我想帮你 她也想帮你
She doesn't want to help me!
她根本不想帮我
Why should I help her?
我为什么要帮她
Well, then, stop hurting her, all right?
那别再伤害她了 好吗
Let her go.
放过她
What happened?
发生了什么
I was on fire!
我烧起来了
It was horrible.
太恐怖了
Look, I know how painful this is, ok?
我知道这有多痛苦
But look at me.
但看着我
I'm right here. We're ok.
我就在这儿 我们没事
There's a reason that he told you all of that. Ok?
他告诉你这些都是有原因的
He was trying to tell you what happened to him,
他在试着告诉你发生了什么事
and with that, you can cross him over.
如果你知道了 就能超度他
I don't care.
跟我没关系
Yes, you do.
不 有关系
You want to help him and yourself.
你想要帮他 同时帮你自己
I don't care about Daniel or any of them!
我和丹尼尔还是谁都一点关系没有
You can't give up.
你不能放弃
Yes, I can!
我可以
I'm done.
我不干了
I'm never going to do that again.
我再也不会这么做了
Still not hungry?
还不饿吗
You know, your parents are going to be here tomorrow,
你父母明天就要来了
so we don't really have much time.
所以我们真的没时间了
Has a ghost ever done anything like this to you?
有没有其他鬼魂对你做这样的事呢
I've seen weird things before.
我也看过这种怪事
No one's ever tried to hurt me.
但没有谁是真的想要伤害我
I know how awful this is.
我知道这很可怕
But the vision, it's...
但是这些画面
sometimes the only way they can tell you that they need your help.
有时是告诉你他们所需的唯一途径
But why should I help Daniel when all he tries to do is scare me?
但为什么丹尼尔那样吓我 我还要帮他
Look...
听着
I know that this is not fair.
我知道这不公平
Most kids don't have to think about death until they're much older.
大多数孩子在长大前 不需要考虑生死
But you and me?
但是我和你
Our lives are different.
我们的命运是不同的
You want a reason why you should help Daniel?
你要一个帮助丹尼尔的理由吗
One is because if you don't, he'll never leave you alone.
一个 如果你不帮 他不会放过你
But the real reason is because you can.
但最根本的 是因为你有这个能力
Ok.
好吧
But how?
但怎么帮呢
The vision.
通过画面
Tell me everything you saw.
告诉我你看见的一切
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表