剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
and you're gonna lose nothing by waiting.
再等一段时间 你也不会有所损失
I'll hold off another day.
我给你一天时间
You should use that time to let Murphy know what's coming down.
让墨菲做好迎接狂风暴雨的准备吧
That'll jog his memory.
那会帮他重拾记忆
Matt.
马特
Gina?
吉娜
Hey, man, you home?
伙计 你在家吗
Matt. Gina? Anybody home?
马特 吉娜 有人在家吗
Hey, buddy, I thought we'd play some ball.
哥们 我觉得我们应该玩玩篮球
Since you only got one good arm,
既然你有一条胳膊负伤
maybe I stand a chance this time, huh?
也许这次我能占点儿便宜
Matt. Matt, where are you, man?
马特 马特你在哪里
Matt, Matt... Close the door. Close the damn door.
马特 马特 关门 把那该死的门关上
Matt, the door is closed. What are you doing?
马特 门是关着的 你在干什么
Matt...
马特
Lock the door. Lock the door.
把门锁上 锁门
The doors are closed, ok?
门已经锁上了
Take easy.
放松点
Tell me what's wrong.
告诉我怎么了
Matt, put the gun down. Put the gun down.
马特把枪放下 把枪放下
It's ok. Good.
没事了 很好
I'm just gonna take it.
我只想把枪拿走
I'm gonna take the gun from you, that's all.
我要把枪拿走 仅此而已
Easy.
放松点
Get away from my--
滚开
Buddy, you're having a panic attack. Take it easy.
老兄 你只是惊恐发作了 放松点
Breathe. Breathe. Try and calm down.
呼吸 呼吸 试着冷静下来
Matt, nobody is gonna hurt you.
马特 没人会伤害你
I lied! I lied!
我说谎了 我说谎了
Lied about what?
说什么谎
When I got off the bus
当我下车时
and told you it was like I was never away.
我告诉你 我好像从未离开过这里
I feel like I never left Iraq.
其实我觉得自己从未离开伊♥拉♥克♥
I can't come home, no Matter how hard I try.
不管我如何努力尝试 我还是回不了家
You are home now.
你已经回家了
You have people who care about you,people who love you.
这里有关心你和爱你的人
No one is gonna let anything happen to you.
我们不会让你有事的
Come on.You're safe now.
好了 你现在安全了
I was so scared.
我很害怕
I've never been scared, not like this.
我从未如此害怕
I keep seeing them, Jim--my men.
我总是看见我的战友们 吉姆
It's like they are here.
就像他们就在这里
They know it should be me that's dead, and not them.
他们知道死的应该是我 而不是他们
They're coming to get me.
他们来找我了
The guy is in trouble, Mel.
他深受困扰 梅
I don't know how much more he can take,
我不知道他还能撑多久
and if this is all because of those ghosts,
如果这都是因为那些鬼
you got to make them disappear, I mean, like, now.
你得让他们消失 现在就消失
You know it's not that simple. Why not?
你知道事情没那么简单 为什么
Why does it have to be about what happened that night?
为什么非得像那天晚上发生的事一样
Because the haunting is just a symptom, and you know that, too.
因为你也知道 能看见鬼只是一个征兆
There's always something underneath it.
总有些东西隐藏在表象之下
I wish there wasn't, but there is.
我希望没有 但它的确存在
I know this guy through and through. He saved my life on the job.
我非常了解他 他在工作中救过我的命
I mean, the man is a hero.
他是个英雄
Ok, so what are you afraid of?
那你还怕什么
Whatever we find out about Matt, you're still his friend.
不管马特发生了什么 你仍是他的朋友
We're his friends, so we'll help him.
我们都是他的朋友 所以我们要帮助他
Well, how you gonna help him?
那你打算怎样帮他
I think Matt is feeling the hauntings
马特之所以会感觉到鬼
because he's so bonded to his men.
是因为他和战友们情同手足
They get to a point where they can experience
他们亲密到能体会到各自的感觉
each other's feelings, even death,
甚至包括死亡
and every time that he tries to remember what happened,
每当他试着去回忆 鬼魂就来了
the ghosts come, just not clearly enough for me to reach them.
只是它们不够清晰 我不能与之交流
All right, so he has to remember better for them to pass through.
所以他必须回忆起更多 才能让鬼魂超度
He has to remember everything,
他必须记起所有事情
even if it triggers another attack.
即使这会让战斗再次上演
I have to reach them in order to cross them over.
我必须与他们接触 才能帮他们超度
Ok. Well, how do you make him remember?
好吧 那你如何帮他唤回记忆
I have to show him something.
我必须给他看点儿东西
Come on. Stack on me. Let's go.
来 跟着我 快走
Go, go, go.
冲锋 上
Do you remember any of it?
你能记起点什么吗
At least now I know
至少我现在知道了
why I keep hearing myself saying, "let me go."
为什么会一直听到自己说 "放开我"
No. No. There has to be some other explanation for this.
不 不 一定还有其他原因
My guys are dead. I mean, you saw what happened.
我的战友都死了 你看到了发生的一切
I ran. I abandoned my men under fire.
我临阵脱逃 弃他们于枪林弹雨中
I'm alive. What other explanation could there be?
我活下来了 还有什么其他解释吗
Matt, Hector's father is gonna
马特 赫克托的爸爸
go to the press with this tomorrow.
打算明天把这消息通报媒体
You need to remember more.
你得想起更多的事情
It should've been me.
死的应该是我
Ow! Kill that son of a bitch.
干掉那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hector, I need to talk to you. I can help you.
赫克托 我得跟你谈谈 我能帮助你
Rocky! Rocky!
洛奇 洛奇
Your wife told me that's what everyone calls you.
你妻子告诉我 大家都这么叫你
Anna told me. Anna?
安娜告诉我的 安娜
Yeah.Matt wants you to know how sorry he is.
马特想让你知道 他万分抱歉
He wishes that he could take back what he did,
他希望他能弥补他所做的一切
but he can't change what happened, and neither can you.
但是他无法改变现实 你也不能
You don't belong here. You all need to cross over.
你们不属于这里 你们都需要超度
He said I'd know what to do. Who? Who said that?
他说我知道该怎么做 谁 谁说的
Gonna kill that son of a bitch.
我要杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
What are you looking for? He said I'd know what to do.
你找什么呢 他说我知道该做什么
No. Wait. All right. Fall in.
不 等等 好了 集♥合♥
Stack on me. Go, go, go.
跟着我 走 快走
All right. Let's go. Let's go.
好了 走 快走
Mommy is almost finished, ok, sweetie?
妈妈马上就做好了 好吗 宝贝
Then it's meandyou time. Yeah.
接下来就是咱俩的独处时光啦 好
Hector? Daddy.
赫克托 爸爸
That sounded just like the way
这声音听起来
your daddy would bang through the door.
真像是你♥爸♥爸推门回家了
Used to drive me crazy.
我曾对这声音无比厌烦
Dada.
爸爸
Oh, baby girl, I know. I miss daddy, too.
宝贝 我明白 我也想爸爸
When I get done with my homework,
宝贝 等我完成工作
we'll got to the park and do what you want, ok, sweetie?
我们就去公园 你想玩什么都行 好吗
Daddy.
爸爸
Dada. You stay here, sweetie.
爸爸 站在这儿别动 宝贝
Dad, is that you?
爸爸 是你吗
Dad?
爸爸
Hi, Anna.I'm so sorry to bother you,
安娜 抱歉打扰你了
but could I talk to you for a second?
我能和你说几句话吗
Sure. Come in.
当然 请进
Everything ok? Yeah.
一切都好吧 对
Daddy. Sari? Sari?
爸爸 莎莉 莎莉
Sari.
莎莉
Daddy. Baby.
爸爸 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, baby. Come here.
过来 宝贝 过来
What are you looking for? We don't have much time.
你在找什么 我们时间不多了
He gave it to me.
他把这个给我了
He said I'd know what to do. What is it?
他说我知道该做什么 这是什么
It's an envelope. What's in it?
是个信封 里面有什么
I never got to open it.
我没打开过
Go, go, go.
冲锋 冲锋
What the hell is going on? Who were you talking to?
到底怎么回事 你在跟谁说话
Ok. Just please trust me that I will explain everything.
请相信我 我会解释这一切的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表