剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ghost Whisperer"...
《鬼语者》前情回顾
I just had the worst dream.
我刚做噩梦了
It's just a dream.
只是做梦而已
No, this was a memory.
不 这是一段记忆
The only way it can stop
结束这噩梦的唯一办法就是
is if I can figure out who this mask eyes.
找出这个面具人是谁
I am pretty sure it has something to do with my father.
我很确定这一定跟我父亲有关
What is it that I need to know. Dad?
我需要知道什么 爸爸
The truth about Grandview? Why you here?
关于美景镇的真♥相♥ 你为什么在这
The dangers you're facing?
你面对的危险
There is no records of his death?
没有他的死亡记录吗
Not that I can find. No burial, no cremation.
找不到 没有土葬也没有火化
What are these numbers?
这些数字是什么
I don't know, must pull more file folders to know my hand writing.
我不知道 要想破解还得查阅更多卷宗
Carl, I just saw you write them down.
卡尔 我亲眼看见你写了这些
I mean, don't get me wrong.
别误会我
I respect the sure order cut.
我很尊重修道会
They after all have built and
毕竟是他们建造和维护了
maintained the temple that you see before you.
你面前的这座教堂
But was that the best use of your father's law degree?
但这是你父亲法学学位的用武之地吗
I think he just took that job because he was on the run.
我觉得他干这份工作只是因为他在逃避
OK, now you have my attention.
好了 现在我有兴趣了
To run from what? I don't know.
逃避什么 我不知道
But what's interesting isn't inside the file,
但有趣的不是文件里面的内容
it's what on the front.
而是封面上的信息
At first I thought it was a phone number but,
一开始我以为它是电♥话♥号♥码
there is too many digits.
但是数字又多了点
And you're married, and any detective wait
后来你结婚了 所有虎视眈眈的探员
and salt can see that you have an enormous rock on your finger.
都看到你手上戴的鸽子蛋
You're not getting the point.
快说正题
The guy did not write this.
这数字不是那个人自己写的
A spirit using his body did.
是附在他身上的鬼魂写的
You saw another possession? I think so.
你看到附在他身上的鬼魂了 是的
I searched the numbers on the web.
我在网上查了一下那串数字
I tracked them down to some security number...
结果发现是一些安全号♥码
What? What is that look?
什么意思 这是什么表情
1979 is that a year
1979是年份吗
or did you just graphite my numbers?
你刚刚在数字中间划了一道吗
1979 is the year, it's a court case.
1979是年份 这是一宗诉讼案件
It's a docket number, five digits followed by the year.
前五位数字是卷宗编码 后面的是年份
Anybody knows that.
地球人都知道
That is ever been sued
这不是被起诉
or sued or fought speeding ticket are several.
就是对超速罚单的各自独♥立♥的起诉或上诉
Have you ever done that?
你没经历过这种事
No.
没有
If I don't mind, even if I guilty.
即使我有罪 我也不在意
I like judges at certain type a day,
我喜欢一整天就那一拨法官
they get tired so, they get pity on people.
因为他们累了就会大发慈悲
Ok, if it's a case, would it be online?
如果这是一宗案件 那网上能查到吗
I'm not sure. But, you can check with the courts.
不知道 但是你可以去法庭查查
because once an arrest has been made, it's always public record.
因为一旦被拘押就一定会有公共记录
Thank you.
谢谢
What's the rush?
急什么
Do you have any idea how long I've
你记不记得我说了多久
talked about finding out what happened to my father.
我要搞清楚我爸爸到底出了什么事
I mean, how he died? What happened to him before that?
他怎么去世的 这之前他都发生了什么
It's like, someone wants me to find out the truth.
好像冥冥之中有人指引我去找寻真♥相♥
They were just laying on me to ask.
他们都等着我去问
Hey! Hey, stranger!
嗨 嗨 陌生人
Yeah, I know, night shifts.
好啦 我知道错了 刚值完夜班
Last time, it's on my way to see you.
我之前准备去看你
But then I started reading this, and I just couldn't put it down.
但是我读到了这个 然后就停不下来了
Wait, so that number was a case file. Yeah.
等一下 数字是案件编号♥ 是的
Payne was right. It's a case that my father prosecuted
佩恩说得对 那是我父亲当助理检察官
when he was in ADA.
的时候办的案件
So interesting. I was nine, when my dad left and...
真有意思 我爸爸离开的时候我才九岁
My memories of him sometimes
有时候我觉得关于他的记忆
I feel that I made them up.
都是我自己编造出来的
But, reading them what he had to say in court,
但是现在看着他在法庭上说过的话
it's like hearing his voice.
仿佛他的声音就在我耳畔
The state verses Paul Eastman.
公诉机关与保罗·伊士曼的对证
Yeah, this is little boy
是的 这个叫迈克·威尔金斯的小男孩
"Michael Wilkins" was strangled in the woods.
是在树林里被勒死的
Paul Eastman led them to his body.
保罗·伊士曼带他们找到他的尸体
He was convicted as a crime.
他被判有罪
But that was what I really know, about the little boy, this case.
这就是我所知道的这个小男孩和这个案子
Why I was led to it? It's just not enough.
为什么指引我找这件案子 这还说不通
Hello, can I help you?
你好 需要帮忙吗
I hope so. My name is Melinda Gordon.
希望如此 我叫梅林达·戈登
Are you Ellen Wilkins? Yes.
你是艾伦·威尔金斯吗 我是
Ma, who is it? Melinda, right?
老妈 是谁 梅林达 对吗
This is my son, Graham
这是我的儿子 叫格林汉
Hi, I was looking for some information
你好 我想了解一些事情
and I think you might be able to help me.
你可能能帮到我
Ok.
好的
My father was the prosecutor for your son's case.
我的父亲是当年你儿子案子的检察官
His name was Tom Gordon.
他叫汤姆·戈登
No, that was long ago.
不行 那是太久以前的事了
Please, I know it's been years.
我知道已经很多年过去了 拜托你
My father's been missing almost as long.
我的父亲失踪好久了
And I think that his
我认为他的失踪
disappearance's tied to your son's death in some way.
可能跟你儿子的死有关
I really don't want to talk about it.
我真的不想提起这件事
And I'm so sorry to ask you to.
真的很抱歉问起这件事
We don't want you here.
请你离开
Can I come in for a moment?
我能进来坐会儿吗
You said your father's missing?
你说你的父亲失踪了
The truth is, I think he's dead.
其实 我猜他可能已经死了
Mom, see if we can help her.
老妈 看我们能不能帮到她
I was researching the case,
我查了这件案子
and the truth is I don't have much to go on.
但没有什么线索
Did you get to know my father
你和我的父亲在案件审理过程中有所接触
at all during the trial?
你了解我的父亲吗
Don't talk about this! Make her leave!
不要再说了 让她走
Why you even listening to her?
你怎么还愿听她说下去
Did...did you see that?
你 你看到了吗
Oh, it must've been the cat.
肯定是那只猫
Mom, you said you're keeping the cat on the sun porch.
老妈 你说过你把猫关在阳台了
Our daughter is allergic.
我们的女儿对猫过敏
My wife and I here with the kids
我们的房♥子正在装♥修♥
for a few weeks visiting while we work on the house.
我和我老婆带着孩子在这待几周
You should check on the cat.
你去看看猫还在吗
If she got out, she is probably in the pantry.
如果它出去了 可能就在厨房♥
If there is a better time? There is not.
如果还有下次的话 没有下次了
I don't know if you can understand this.
不知道你能否理解
But my youngest Michael. This is still his home and...
但是我的小迈克 这里还是他的家
I can't, I won't talk about his death.
我不能 我不能跟你或者
Not to you, not to anyone.
任何人说起他的死
Because I'm not dead.
因为我还没死
Don't say that. Never say that.
不许这么说 永远不许你这么说
Excuse me.
不好意思
Don't worry honey, she's leaving.
别担心 亲爱的 她马上就走了
You should leave now.
你该走了
Stop, you're hurting me.
放手 你弄疼我了
No. I'm not hurting you.
我怎么弄疼你了
Grandma.
奶奶
It's my turn.
轮到我了
No, it isn't.
没有
Daisy tell him it's my turn.
黛茜告诉他该我了
No, it isn't. Come on children. Stop fighting.
不是 进来孩子们 别打了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表