剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
She said they all died because of me.
她说他们全部是因她而死
Who? - The ghost.
谁 那只鬼魂
Gabriel's mother.
加百利的妈妈
You think she... what?
你认为她.... 什么
She killed all these people?
她杀了所有的人吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But what does she have to do with all these deaths?
但她和这些人的死亡有什么关系呢
You gave those things to find dad.
你给了这些东西让我去找爸爸
Is it just about dad,
这只是有关爸爸的吗
or are you looking for someone else, too?
还是你也在找别的什么人
Like who?
比如谁
I spoke to your mother's ghost.
我跟你妈妈的鬼魂沟通过
She said,"They all died because of me. "
她说他们都是因她而死的
What does it mean?
这表示什么意思
I don't know who you're talking to,
我不知道你跟谁对话
but that wasn't my mother.
但肯定不是我妈妈
How do you know?
你怎么这么肯定呢
To start with, my mother's no ghost.
首先 我妈妈不是鬼魂
She's alive. And insane.
她还活着 而且有精神病
And living in some halfway house in crested butte.
她现在就住在一个岛的小客栈里
Well, then, who is the ghost that you led me to?
那 你让我去找的那只鬼魂是谁
I mean, I have followed all the leads in the envelope,
我是按照你给的信封里的线索去找的啊
and that's the only ghost I can make contact with.
那是我唯一联♥系♥上的一个鬼魂
If there were any ghosts attached to dad's stuff,
如果你能联♥系♥上某些跟爸爸有关的鬼魂
it was something you did, not me.
是因为你自己 而不是我
So who's this ghost you met?
你碰到的那个鬼魂是谁
You know, I'll call you.
好吧 我找到线索
If I find anything.
再打给你
Of course his mother wasn't the ghost.
当然他妈妈不是那个鬼魂
I could have told you that.
我之前一直想告诉你
Then why didn't you?
那你为什么没告诉我
Ok, technically,
从技术层面上讲
I could not have told you that until about a minute or two ago,
直到一两分钟前我还不能告诉你这个
but I would have told you.
但我会告诉你的
See, I have a friend that teaches forensic pathology,
我有一个朋友是教法医病理学的
and he's been looking at these teeth.
他一直在检测这些牙齿
Did you know that these teeth are over 150 years old?
这些牙齿有超过150年的历史了
So then how are those teeth connected to this ghost?
因此这些牙齿怎么才能跟这个鬼魂扯上关系呢
He's going to run some tests on the smoke stains
他正在对粘在这些牙齿里的烟垢
and caraway seeds that are stuck inside these teeth.
和葛缕子籽进行测试实验
But I'm pretty sure the message is going to remain clear.
但我十分肯定很快就有结果了
Never underestimate the power of floss.
永远不要低估绒毛的威力
So then the mystery is, is who is this ghost,
不解的是这个鬼魂是谁
and why did she lead us to that box?
为什么她要引导我们注意那个盒子
The real mystery is, who is this ghost,
不解的是这个鬼魂是谁
and why did she lead us to that box?
为什么她要引导我们注意那个盒子
That is what I just said.
你干嘛重复我的话
Well, what did you mean?
你什么意思?
I mean, are you suggesting that
我的意思是 你是不是推测
possibly all these deaths happened somewhere else,
所有的死亡都可能发生在别的什么地方
and that's why there's no recorded history of them here in grandview?
是为什么这里没有有关他们的历史记录的原因
No, because ghosts usually have some sort of attachment to where they died,
不 因为鬼魂通常会出现在他们死亡的地方
which is weird, because these ghosts seem to be stuck underground.
这就很奇怪了 因为这些鬼魂似乎被困在地底下了
Well, then, the real mystery is, is, uh, is what you said.
好的 那么 真正的谜团是 是 是你所说的
What is it about this thing?
这跟这件事有什么关系
You remember it, don't you?
你记得这把斧子 是吧
People did terrible things to each other.
人们相互地伤害着对方
Do you remember your name?
你记得你的名字吗
He called me Tessa once.
他有次叫我泰莎
Tell me how all those people died.
告诉我所有的人是怎么死的
You made it sound like it was your fault.
你觉得是你自己的错
I don't know anymore.
我也不知道
So many ghosts tell the story.
许多的鬼魂都在传着这个故事
They each tell it differently.
他们讲的各有不同
What's your version?
那你所知道的呢
I tried to warn them.
我想去提醒他们
But they wouldn't listen.
但他们不听我的
What did you try to warn them about?
你想提醒他们什么
I saw a ghost.
我看到一个鬼魂
He was from Weston.
他来自韦斯顿
I gave them the warning that he gave me.
我告诉他们他给我的警告
I don't understand.
我不明白了
Were you dead?
你是不是鬼魂
I was as alive as you.
我跟你一样是活人
So you saw ghosts when you were alive?
那么当你活着时 你就可以看到鬼魂了?
Why are you so surprised?
为什么你这么吃惊?
You see me.
你看到我了
I guess maybe there were more of us
我猜可能还有我不知道的更多像我们这样的人
doing what we do than I ever knew.
在做我们做的事情
Until they find out.
直到他们发现后
Then they kill us.
于是他们就会杀了我们
Is that why they killed you?
这就是为什么他们会杀了你的原因吗
That doesn't matter anymore.
那已经不重要了
All that matters is...
重要的是...
Tessa, wait. Where are you going?
泰莎 等下 你要去哪里?
I... I can help you.
我...我可以帮助你
Find out what happened to my baby, please.
帮我找下我孩子怎么了 拜托了
That's all that matters.
这是最重要的
Tessa, wait!
泰莎 等下
I thought you said you were going to the archives?
我记得你说要去档案馆
I am.
是的
This isn't the archives.
但这不是档案馆哦
There's no dust, no cobwebs.
这里没有灰尘 没有蜘蛛网
Tessa said that she was warned by a ghost from Weston.
泰莎说她得到过一只来自韦斯顿的鬼魂的警告
These are the Weston archives.
这些就是韦斯顿档案馆
They're all online.
是联网的
You're kidding me. Let me see.
开玩笑吧你 让我看看
And here come my search results.
我的搜索结果 有了
Wait.
等下
Listen to this.
听听这个
"Rumors from grandview said residents there became sick "With a strange fever.
"有传言说美景镇居民得了一种奇怪的发烧病
"The unknown disease killed dozens,"
这种不知名的病已经夺去数十人的性命
But not before making them insane.
但一般在他们变疯之前 病人不会有生命之忧
The fever caused many to murder their friends and family. "
发烧造成许多人杀害了他们的朋友和家人
"The worst rumor told of a preacher "
"这个可怕的传言来自于一个传教士
who slaughtered his flock after locking them up in his church. "
他在将教♥徒♥锁在他的教堂里 然后杀害了他们"
What church is that?
什么教堂
St. Agnes church on Clay Street.
克莱街的艾格尼丝教堂
Well, that's why the box said "Clay 48."
这就是为什么那只盒子上写着“克莱48”
It was the name of the street and the year.
那是这条街的名字和那年的年份数
Yeah, but the weird thing is
是的 但奇怪的是
I've never heard of a st. Agnes church or a Clay Street.
我从没有听说过艾格尼丝教堂和克莱街这两个地方
That's what's weird to you?
这就是你所奇怪的地方吗?
The slaughtered flock... nothing?
残害教♥徒♥...没了?
All right, listen to this.
好吧 听听这个
"Weston doctor eustace green wrote in his diary
"韦斯特的尤斯塔斯格林医生在他的日记中写道
"That he treated patients with symptoms "Like those in Grandview.
他治疗过像美景镇发生的病症一样的病人
"He mentions a theory that it might be linked "To tainted bread.
他提出这种病可能与一种被感染的面包有关
"No traces of the bread survived to confirm his theory. "
但没有遗留这种面包的有关证据来验证他的推测"
Ergot poisoning. Of course. That's it.
麦角碱中毒 肯定是
What's it? - Ergot!
什么 麦角碱
It's a toxin that's found in a fungus that grows on grain, even rye.
是一种菌类毒素 这种菌类一般生长在谷物 甚至黑麦中
The symptoms are everything they're explaining here.
这些病症可以充分地解释这些
Seizures, vomiting.
挣扎 呕吐
The psychosis. Even gangrene.
精神错乱 甚至身体腐烂
That explains why they lost their minds.
那也解释了为什么他们都失去了理智
I think I found the ghost who warned tessa.
我知道那个提醒泰莎的鬼魂是谁了
"Soon after writing this diary entry,"Dr. Greene died of exposure. "
"在写完这篇日记不久 格林医生就死于野外
He was traveling through a blizzard towards grandview,
当时他正冒着大风雪在前往美景镇的途中
presumably to treat victims there. "
据猜测格林医生是想去那里治疗疫情"
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表