剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, ok.
好吧 行
Thanks. Come on, guys, it's late.
谢谢 快点 你们俩 很晚了
Hi, honey, can you call me on the cell?
亲爱的 你能给我打个电♥话♥吗
I'm over here with those poor..
我和这几个可怜的
Kids, are you all right?
孩子们 你们没事吧
Yeah, we're fine.
我们没事
Um, there's a fuse box in the cellar.
地下室有个保险丝盒子
Can you get it?
您能去拿一下吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, honey, I'll get it.
行 宝贝 我去拿
Come on. Did you get the tickets?
快走 买♥♥到票了吗
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Just walk.
走就行了
The cashier at the bus station cut up the credit card.
车站的收银员把信♥用♥卡♥剪了
"Deceased," she said.
她说 "持卡人已故"
I took off before she could call security.
她还没来得及叫保安 我就跑出来了
It's ok, we still have cash.
没事 我们还有现金
How much cash? How long can it last us?
还有多少钱 能撑多久
Just keep walking.
走就行了
Where are we going to go, what are we going to do?
我们去哪 要去做什么
I don't know. We'll figure it out.
我不知道 我们会想出办法的
What about the house?
我们的房♥子怎么办
What about mom and dad's stuff?
妈妈和爸爸的东西怎么办
What about our life here?
我们在这的生活怎么办
Don't you get it? That's already gone.
你还不明白吗 那已经成为过去了
We're not gonna be in that house.
我们不会再住在那栋房♥子里
And you can pack up your stuff
你可以把你的东西打成包
and take it to some orphanage or halfway house
捐给孤儿院或者小旅馆
or whatever will take you.
或者某个愿意收留你的地方
All right, stop.
行了 别说了
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Yeah, well, you should be scared.
是呀 你应该害怕
Because if you think you're gonna end up with a nice family
如果你认为自己会去一个幸福美满的家庭
with Lisa tucking you in every night, you're not.
丽莎每晚帮你盖好被子 你错了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Look...
听着
I'm almost 18, but you guys...
我马上就18岁了 但是你们俩
Who's going to want you?
谁会收留你们
Freaks who stuck their own mother in the ground.
谁会愿意要埋葬了自己母亲的怪胎
Now, I'm scared, too,
我现在也很害怕
but this is what mom told us to do.
但是这是妈妈教给我们的
We have to stick together, we have to be tough.
我们得团结一致 坚强勇敢
Ok.
好吧
We have to go.
我们得走了
Henry? Henry?
亨利 亨利
Henry! Where'd he go?
Henry 他去哪了
Henry? Henry?
Henry Henry
I'm sorry, you guys.
对不起
But I just can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样下去了
Ok.
好吧
Yeah, Murphy overheard the A.D.A
墨菲偶然听到
and the social worker talking.
残障人士协会和社工的谈话
Medical records have confirmed their mom had cancer,
药品记录证实他们的母亲确实得了癌症
nobody wants to press charges,
没人想对他们提起诉讼
but locking up the neighbor?
但是为什么要把邻居锁在屋里
It was the ghost.
是那只鬼魂干的
Yeah, but they could charge Amy with a crime.
对 但是他们可以因此起诉艾米
Try her as an adult.
她已经是个成年人了
She's here.
她来了
Can you give me a second?
给我几分钟好吗
Yeah.
好的
They're splitting them up!
他们要把他们三个分开
Henry's going to some foster home,
亨利要被送到某个寄养家庭
while Amy and Lisa are being detained.
而艾米和丽莎要被拘留
I knew it!
我就知道
This is what happens to families when both parents die!
父母双亡的家庭就会落得这样的下场
You can't control their lives anymore,
你不能再控制他们的生活了
and every time you do,
而每次你插手的时候
you just make it worse.
只会让事情变得更糟
The best thing that you can do
你最应该做的事情
is just help them understand what's happening to them.
就是帮助他们明白发生的事情
You're the one who doesn't understand!
你才是什么都不明白的人
You keep saying that, but understand what?
你总是这么说 究竟明白什么
What is it that you're not telling me?
你有什么事情没有告诉我
Because you're afraid of something,
你害怕某种东西
and it has nothing to do with the county.
而且和政♥府♥什么的没有什么关系
Or is it someone?
是因为某个人吗
Is it someone who'd get them when you died?
是因为你去世后能够接收他们的那个人吗
I need to talk to the officer who found Henry.
我需要和找到亨利的警官谈谈
Sure, what's up?
好的 怎么了
This ghost is hiding a lot more than her death.
这只鬼魂隐藏的不只是她的过世
Ok.
好的
She kept saying she knew this
她一直在说自己知道
would happen that the kids would get torn apart.
孩子们会被分开
Actually, the country prefers to keep siblings together.
事实上陪审团更倾向于不分开兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Where was she getting her information?
她这种想法是从哪来的
Well, that's what I was wondering,
我也好奇这一点
but then it made me think, what if she has someone?
但是我突然想到 如果她有亲人呢
A sibling who is in foster care or adopted,
某个可以收养孩子们的兄弟姐妹
someone that the kids never knew?
三个孩子从来不知道
You're talking about family services records.
你是说家庭服务记录吗
They're sealed.
这是保密的
Come on. Not for you.
行了吧 又不是你家的
Please.
拜托
That little boy had everything to lose
那个小男孩向你寻求帮助时
when he came to you for help.
已经一无所有
He's lost so much already.
他已经失去很多了
Hi, are you Tracy Edmondson?
你好 您是特蕾西·埃德蒙岑吗
Yes.
对
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I knew your sister Karen.
我认识您的妹妹凯伦
My sister?
我妹妹
There's so many questions.
我有很多问题想问
I'm...
但是 我
I'm not honestly sure I want to know the answers.
我不确定自己想知道答案
She had 3 children.
她有三个孩子
Their father died, too.
他们父亲也去世了
They have no one.
孩子们失去了全部依靠
You didn't know that, did you?
你不知道这件事 是吗
You're not one of the people she asked to take care of them.
你不在她列出的寄养名单里
She probably figured I'd say no.
她可能猜我会拒绝
Because you didn't take her
因为你们父母去世的时候
when your parents died?
你没有收留她吗
I know about the accident.
我知道那场事故
I know that you were 19 when you lost them.
我知道你失去父母时已经19岁
You were old enough to take over custody.
已经可以承担监护权
I sat in a courtroom
我当时就坐在法庭里
while the judge asked her over and over if she wanted me.
听着法官一遍遍地问她要不要我
She cried every night
她夜夜哭泣
until she passed out from exhaustion.
直到精疲力尽地昏了过去
And they were my parents, too. I could barely function.
他们也是我父母 我自己都顾不了
How was I supposed to fix her broken heart?
怎么可能去修复她破碎的心
I don't think anyone expected you to do that.
我觉得没有人要求你那样做
Except maybe you.
也许只是你自己的想法
Well, it's too late now. She's gone.
现在太晚了 她已经过世了
What if it wasn't too late?
如果不算太晚呢
Just meet her kids.
去见见她的孩子们吧
They're really...
他们真的
really self sufficient and loving.
独♥立♥又充满爱心
And they need you to be their family.
他们需要你成为他们的家人
Legally,
按照条例
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表