剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
She'll be so mad at me.
她会很生气的
No, she's not going to be mad at you.
不 她不会生你的气
No, because you did the right thing.
不会的 因为你做得很对
You told the truth.
你说出了真♥相♥
Even though you were really scared.
尽管你非常害怕
That's right, sweetheart.
没错 亲爱的
I am--I'm so proud of you, no matter what.
不管怎么样 我为你自豪
I want my mommy to hold me again.
我想让妈妈再抱抱我
I want to feel her arms around me again.
我想再感受到她的拥抱
Michael, this may be hard for you to understand,
迈克 或许你不能理解
but that can't happen anymore.
但这事不能再发生了
There's another place that you belong,
你属于另一个世界
and your mommy, she-- she wants you to go there.
你妈妈 她也希望你去那里
She'll be with you one day.
她总有一天会来找你的
Is that true, mommy?
是真的吗 妈妈
Is that true?
真的吗
You know what, it's hard for her to say so.
这对她来说很难回答
Because...
因为
the one thing a parent
父母最不想看到的
never wants is to be away from their child.
就是孩子离开自己
It's just...sometimes it happens.
但这种事总是时有发生
Melinda's right, sweetheart.
梅林达说的没错 亲爱的
I've been so selfish keeping you with me.
把你留在身边是我太自私了
And there's another place where you belong.
你属于另一个世界
Nana and grandpa will be waiting for you there.
爷爷奶奶会在那边等着你
They'll take care of you.
他们会照顾你
Is that it?
就是这个吗
It's so bright, mom.
好亮啊 妈妈
He sees the light.
他看见那道光了
But he's scared.
不过他很害怕
Don't be frightened, sweetheart.
别怕 亲爱的
You go on.
去吧
You'll be ok.
没事的
I--I think I see nana.
我看见奶奶了
He's going.
他要走了
It's OK.
没事的
I'll be with you someday soon.
我总有一天会来找你
He's gone.
他走了
This is just getting stranger and stranger.
这事越来越奇怪
Yeah, you're telling me.
是啊 没错
So the guy who found the kid's body,
就是说那个找到孩子尸体的人
he could see ghosts, too.
他也能看见鬼魂
Yeah, I keep hearing Grandview
没错 我总听说美景镇会吸引
attracts us. I guess that's true.
我们这样的人前来 看来是真的
And when your father prosecuted him,
你父亲起诉他的时候
he hadn't met your mother yet.
还没有遇见你母亲
My dad would have felt the same as anyone else,
我爸肯定觉得保罗·伊士曼疯了
that Paul Eastman is crazy.
跟其他人一样
He seemed crazy but was really innocent.
他貌似疯癫 可他是无辜的
But it doesn't tell me how this all started.
但这也没法解释这一切的开端
I mean, who gave me that case number.
是谁给了我那个案子的编号♥
Who gave me that vision.
谁给了我那个幻觉
'Cause it couldn't have been anybody living.
活人可做不到这些事
Wait a minute.
等等
What happens to someone when they have really bad burns?
如果一个人严重烧伤会有什么后果
Well, the infection can spread real easily.
会很容易受到大面♥积♥感染
You need ready access to antibiotics, you need water.
需要备好的抗生素 还有水
That's how he died.
这就是他死亡的原因
Paul Eastman is dead.
保罗·伊士曼死了
He gave me that vision,
是他给了我幻觉
he possessed my dad, all of it.
附身我爸 一切都是他干的
He's just trying to get his revenge.
他想要复仇
But where do you hide when you're running from a ghost.
想要躲避一个鬼魂又谈何容易
I have to warn my dad.
我得提醒我爸
You know, he left his heart medicine at my house by accident.
他不小心把心脏病药片落在我家了
So if he doesn't answer,
如果他没应门
you might just have to let me in, all right?
你就让我进去吧 行吗
I prefer if I got a verbal ok from the hotel guest.
还是让客人口头答应一声我再开门比较好
Yeah, well, he may not be able--
他有可能没法
Oh, my god.
噢天呐
Dad.
爸
Dad, just open the door, OK?
爸 开门好吗
Dad, just open the door.
爸 快开门
Unlock it.
开门
Dad.
爸
Help me. Push it open, help me.
帮我把门推开 帮帮我
Dad Ma'am...
爸 女士...
Dad, open the door. Ma'am.
爸 快开门 女士
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god...
天呐
No.
不
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表