剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
This is recent.
这些是新痕迹
Who would move these bookcases?
谁移了这些书架
Come on, give me a hand.
帮我一把
One of them must have gone through here.
他们中肯定有人从这里过去
Damn it.
妈的
There's no way we can go through there.
没办法进去了
Oh, my god. Jim!
天啊 吉姆
Wait, if Melinda went in there
等等 要是梅琳达在里面
No, she's alive. I'd know.
不 她还活着 我肯定
What is your emergency?
您有什么紧急情况
I...Yeah, I need driscoll county rescue and recovery.
我需要救援队
Yes, can you hold please? Yes, I'll hold.
请稍等 好的
Guys, it's Melinda we're talking about.
这可是梅琳达
If she wasn't alive,
如果她去世了
she'd find a way to tell us.
她会告诉我们的
It won't work.
没用的
What's done can't be undone.
事已定局 无法挽回
Why'd she do this to us?
她为什么要害我们
They're both witches.
她们都是巫婆
Witches did this to us.
巫婆害死我们
Witches
巫婆
Look, this is a map.
看 这是地图
I think it shows the way she was headed.
我觉得这是她前往的路线
Sir, you want to find your wife. I understand.
先生 我理解您想找到你妻子
But I've been in the tunnels a hundred times.
但我已经进过这隧♥道♥很多遍了
There are no branches where this says there are.
里面没有地图上画的分支
This is going to sound a little strange, ok, but these lines
这听起来或许很奇怪 但这些分支
I don't think these are tunnels that you've been in.
并不是你进过的隧♥道♥
They're something else, ok?
是别的东西
They're what's leftover of old roads, alleyways...
就像旧马路 小巷的遗迹
they're what's leftover of another town, underground.
且是别的地下小镇遗迹
Another town underground?
别的地下小镇
Actually, this town.
实际上是这个镇
The way it was.
曾经是
About 200 years ago.
它200年前的样子
Actually, there's lots of cities
事实上有很多城市
that have been built on top of entire towns.
都建立在一个完整城镇之上
I mean, Edinburgh, Scotland
如爱丁堡 苏格兰
they covered the royal mile.
它们都保留了皇家大道
Look, I'm sorry, but I've got to go where I know the tunnels are.
对不起 我会走我所熟悉的隧♥道♥
Right.
好吧
Excuse me.
很抱歉
Wait a minute.
等等
Come with me.
跟我来
I know you're all angry.
我知道你们很生气
I can feel that.
我能感觉到
And I understand.
我理解
You died too soon and too horribly.
你们死得太快并太痛苦
Your hearts tell you there has to be a reason for that.
你们内心明白这肯定有原因
And there is.
的确有
But it's not what you think.
但并不是你们想象中那样
No evil killed you. Or witches.
没有恶魔杀你们 更别说巫婆
It was just a disease.
只是一种疾病
What disease?
什么疾病
Think back.
你们想想
The food brought into the church... it was bread, wasn't it?
送进教堂的食物 是面包 对吧
Bread that was made of rye.
黑麦做的面包
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
They found some.
人们找到了一些
After you died. And that bread carried
在你们死后 那些面包
a disease.
是疾病的源头
And made people so ill that they lost their minds.
害得人们丧失理智
Is it true?
这是真的吗
A doctor was coming to warn you, but he didn't make it.
一位医生准备警告你们 但他在途中死了
So he asked tessa to give you the message.
于是他让泰莎转告你们
It couldn't be true. Could it?
这不可能是真的吧
That's the only reason that she knew before you.
这是唯一能解释她比你们先知道的理由
Could be true.
可能是真的
It could be true.
可能是真的
Lies.
撒谎
Lies from another witch.
另一个巫婆的谎言
It's him.
是他
Melinda, go!
快走梅琳达
What about the other ghosts? They need help, too.
其他鬼魂怎么办 他们也需要帮助
You're not strong enough. Run!
你不够强大的 快跑
Powerful...
强大
Finally.
最终
My fault, it was my fault.
我的错 是我的错
Help!
救命
Don't waste your breath.
别浪费力气
You'll need it.
你会用到的
You're not the first to come down here and look for us.
你不是第一个下来找我们的人
Others have come and been trapped, too.
其他人来了也被困住了
I... I've watched them panic.
我 我看着他们惊慌
Help comes, but they don't last until it gets there.
救援来了 但他们撑不了那么久
Is help coming for me?
有人来救我吗
Yes.
有
But it's too far away.
但还需要很久
Ok.
好吧
Tessa, I have to cross you over into the light.
泰莎 我必须帮你超渡
I told you
我说过
I can't.
不能
What's done can't be undone.
事已定局 无法挽回
Yeah, but you didn't do anything.
是这么说 但你没做错
Yes, I did.
我有
I abandoned my baby.
我抛弃了我的小孩
If I hadn't carried that message, I never would have lost her.
如果我没有传达那消息就不会失去她
It's all my fault she was left alone.
是我的错才让她一个人孤独地留下
You can't keep blaming yourself.
你别一直责怪自己
You were just trying to save lives.
你只是试着去救人
That's a subject you know something about.
这是你熟悉的话题
Don't you, Melinda?
对吧 梅琳达
Dad?
爸
Ok, if this is city hall, and that's the old theater,
如果这是市政厅 那是旧剧院
then the closest building
那么最接近
to the alley that fed into church street is
教堂街的通道的建筑物
Right there.
就在那
What a coincidence. I don't know about you,
多巧合 不管你们怎么想
but I'm beginning to think that there's no such thing.
反正我开始觉得没有那么一回事
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Where have you been? Did you die?
你去哪了 你死了吗
I don't understand.
我不懂
Melinda, there's no time.
梅琳达 没时间了
I can't be here for long, and neither can you.
我不能在这长留 你也一样
I can't believe I let myself walk into this.
不敢相信我竟然让自己变成这样
I... everybody told me to stay away.
大家让我别管
You didn't walk into anything.
不是你自找的
You were led here.
你是被别人牵引着
By who? Gabriel?
被谁 加百利吗
By me.
我
Why?
为什么
Did you want me to die?
你想我死吗
You needed to know the truth.
你需要知道真♥相♥
Why couldn't you just tell me?
你怎么不直接告诉我呢
Would you have believed any of this if I'd told you?
如果我告诉你你会相信吗
Would you believe anything I said?
相信任何我说的话吗
I don't know if I believe you now.
我现在已经怀疑
I mean, what's going on?
发生了什么事
What is it that I need to know?
我需要知道什么
Everything.
一切
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表