剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah, and with good reason.
是啊 有个很好的理由
It's not even his name on the ticket. He's using an alias.
这票上不是他的名字 他在用化名
What if he's in danger.
如果他有危险怎么办
What if I was right about everything except his death.
如果除了他的死 其他的我都对的呢
What if he's using a fake name because he's hiding from someone,
如果他用假名是为了躲避某个
someone who he sent to prison?
曾被他逮捕入狱的人呢
What if he's just lying to protect me?
如果他骗我是为了保护我呢
You believe that? I don't know what to believe.
你信吗 我都不知道该相信什么了
'Cause none of it makes any sense.
所有假设都自相矛盾
Why would his spirit warn me not to trust anyone,
为什么他的鬼魂警告我别相信任何人
even himself.
甚至他自己
And then I see him, and he hugs me,
然后我居然见到了他 他还抱了我
and he says "Let's not be strangers".
他还说 让我们敞开心扉
Are you sure it was him you saw in that hotel
你确定在旅馆里你看到的是他
and not some ghost possessing him?
而不是附身的别的鬼魂
I'm as sure as I am about anything, which isn't much.
我什么事都不确定吗
Do you want to know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
I already do.
差不多知道了
You want me to stay away from him.
你希望我离他远一点
Right. Because...
对 因为
I have watched you every day deal with horrible things;
我看着你 每天都和坏事打交道
terrible, painful things, and none of those,
这些事再糟糕 再令人痛苦
all of them put together,
却也比不上那个男人
have ever hurt you as much as this one man.
给你带来的伤害多
But he just got here.
可他才回来啊
And you want me to pretend like he never existed?
难道你想让我假装他不存在吗
I mean, don't I have a right to know who my father is,
难道我无权知道自己的父亲是谁吗
to know where he's been all these years?
无权知道他这几年都去了哪里吗
Of course you do, yes, but are you ready for the truth?
你当然有 但你准备好接受事实了吗
I don't know, but I've gotta find out anyway.
我不知道 但我一定要查明真♥相♥
Mel...
梅
Look, I know it's hard to be married to me sometimes.
我知道有时候 和我在一起挺艰难的
I'll never say that. Just let me make it easier.
从来没有 那就帮我解决这事吧
Just help me find out what my dad's been up to.
帮我弄清楚我爸到底在干什么
Use your doctor connections.
利用你的人际关系
Find out about that accident he was in.
帮我查明他的车祸
Help me figure out if he's been living as Jeff King from Cleveland.
帮我查清他在克利夫兰是不是叫杰夫·金
It's at least somewhere to start.
趁现在我们还掌握着一点线索
You got it.
没问题
How long are you planning to stay?
你打算留在这儿多久
As long as it takes to clean up this mess.
把烂摊子收拾好为止
I don't understand why you're so angry.
我不懂你为什么这么生气
I've done everything you asked.
你的要求我都做到了
No, you haven't.
你还没有
Or she wouldn't be asking me these questions about Paul Eastman.
否则她不会问我保罗·伊士曼的问题
There are ways to fix that if you'd let me.
我有办法补救 只要你愿意
Where did I go wrong to make you hate your sister so much?
我做错了什么 让你对她恨之入骨
You really need me to answer that?
真的要我回答吗
I have to go.
我走了
You're on your own.
你自己解决吧
Leave me alone, you hear me.
别碰我 听到没
I won't let you do this to me.
休想再对我下手
I won't.
你休想
Leave me alone.
滚开
Mercy hospital, Driscoll County?
德里斯科郡的慈善医院吗
Yeah, Mr. King's complaining of pain in his lower tibia.
金先生胫骨下端疼痛
He says it's--he says it's
他说 他说他
from a car accident you guys treated him for.
经历一次车祸之后 是在你们医院就诊的
I'm going to need all the pathology records from that event,
我需要你们治疗的所有病历记录
if you could send them to me.
能麻烦你发给我吗
We do have some records on Mr. King, yes.
我们的确有金先生的相关记录
He's been to this hospital many times.
他来医院很多次了
His G.P practice is here.
他的全科医生在这里
Great. Uh, what can you tell me?
很好 请说吧
He's been beaten up pretty badly, to be honest.
他曾经受过重伤
A couple of falls, some contusions,
多处摔伤和撞伤
stitches to the elbows and knees.
肘部和膝盖部位缝针
Lots of separate visits.
多次接受单独治疗
So what can you tell me about the car accident?
关于那场车祸 你们有任何记录吗
We have no record of anything auto-related.
没有资料显示和车祸有关
That's odd.
奇怪
It is and it isn't. How do you mean?
是奇怪 又不奇怪 什么意思
Look, nothing came of it, but we have reporting standards here,
的确没有相关资料 但这里有报告标准
and Mr. King's file got sent to the C.P.D.
而且他的资料被送去做慢性肺部疾病鉴定
The pattern suggested that someone was trying to hurt Mr. King,
资料显示有人企图伤害金先生
or he was hurting himself.
或者他有自残行为
Or both.
或者两者兼备
I beg your pardon.
您说什么
Uh, nothing. Thanks a lot, thanks for your time.
没什么 非常感谢您的合作
Don't get me wrong,
别误会
there's lots of things I wish my father lied to me about.
有好多事情 我都希望我爸能骗骗我
For example, I did not need to know he worked his way
比如 我不想知道他在医学院
through medical school as a corpse beautician.
是靠做尸体美容师才读完的
I don't think he's lying,
我不觉得他是在说谎
but I'm pretty sure he's hiding something.
但他肯定有事儿瞒着我
You don't think he's lying?
你觉得他没说谎是吗
Well, Melinda, let's count all the things
梅林达 你♥爸♥和你说了那么多
your father has told you that turned out to be true.
我们来数数 有多少事儿是真的
Um, you know what, why don't you go first,
要不你先来
'cause I can't think of any.
我真是一点都想不出来
Look, I have lots of questions for my dad too,
我也对我爸有很多疑问
which I can ask him when he gets here for lunch.
等他来这儿吃午餐了 我会问他的
Lunch. That's nice.
午餐 听着不错嘛
What?
什么
My dad used a lot of rogue on those people,
我爸曾骗过很多人
but they were still stiffs.
但他们还是一样相信我爸爸
So you don't think I'll be able to tell if he's lying.
所以你觉得 我分辨不了他的谎话
You'll be able to tell. The question is, will you want to?
你当然可以 问题是 你愿意吗
Look, he has to tell me the truth, ok.
他必须告诉我事情的真♥相♥
He's obviously scared.
很显然 他被吓坏了
He's been running from something for 20 years.
他已经东躲西♥藏♥了20年了
I can help protect him.
我要保护他免受伤害
Protect him from what, Melinda?
免受什么的伤害 梅林达
You still don't know who possessed him,
你还不知道谁占据了他的身体
you don't know why you were shown that kid's ghost.
也不知道为什么会见到那个孩子的鬼魂
No, but I know it has to be connected somehow.
但我知道这些事之间有着必然联♥系♥
Michael Wilkins, Paul Eastman, my father.
迈克·威尔金斯 保罗·伊斯曼 和我爸爸
I just have to figure out how.
我要查清楚到底是怎么回事
Hello.
喂
Dad, yeah, I was just I'm not gonna be able to make it.
爸爸 我正在 我来不了了
Really?
真的吗
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, I got some news.
那挺可惜的 我也是刚刚才知道的
I hope it turns out to be good news.
但愿你没事
He's at the doctor's.
他去看医生了
He got held up waiting for an appointment.
在等预约的医生 所以耽搁了
Then why does it say Grandview court hotel on the caller ID?
那为什么来电显示的是旅馆号♥码
Melinda. Come on.
梅林达 别傻了
Are they giving free orthopedic exams
旅馆里有医生拿着小香皂和枕头薄荷糖
with their tiny soaps and their pillow mints?
提供免费的整容手术吗
You know, maybe this is hard for you to understand,
你可能会觉得难以理解
but not everything's a joke.
但这不是在开玩笑
That man is my father.
这个人是我的父亲
He means something to me.
他对我而言意义非凡
So go along with the lie or leave.
接受谎言 或者疏远他
That's your cue to say,
你可以暗示我
"No, rick, stay. I value your judgment."
"别走 里克 你的话很重要"
Ok.
好吧
For the record, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings,
如果伤害到了你 我表示非常抱歉
but I don't take back what I said about your father,
但关于你♥爸♥爸 我不会收回我说的话
because you're my friend and he hurt you,
你是我的朋友 可他却在伤害你
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表