剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And mom say I can open them all tonight!
妈妈说今天晚上我可以把它们全部打开
Merry Christmas, pal.
圣诞快乐 伙计
Merry Christmas, daddy.
圣诞快乐 爸爸
Dad, we found this by the door.
爸爸 我们在门边找到了这个
That's just clutter, pal. Doesn't mean a thing.
这是不重要的东西 毫无意义
Well, I think dad has some presents under the tree for you.
你♥爸♥爸送你了几个礼物 就放在树下
Yeah, come on.
对 快来
Jane, let me help you with those gifts.
简 我帮你拿礼物
You're back on my good list.
你又回到我的好人名单上了
Thanks, Santa.
谢谢 圣诞老人
Grandma, which one should I open first?
奶奶 我应该先开哪个呀
Well, the good news is, case is closed.
好消息是 事情解决了
Now I just have to go make sure all the deliveries went out
我现在再去确认一下派送是否都送出去了
and then I will be home.
然后就回家
Did you get a chance to call everyone?
你给大家打电♥话♥了吗
Yeah, everyone understood.
打了 大家都理解
You were too busy to cook.
你太忙了没时间做饭
Oh, this just kills me.
我真受不了这个
I mean, it doesn't even feel like Christmas without friends,
朋友们不在 感觉都不像是过圣诞节
and all the Christmas lights are ill out here.
所有的圣诞灯都病恹恹的
Everything looks so glum.
到处看起来都好阴暗
Not at all.
才不是
You look beautiful.
你看起来美极了
What?!
什么
Hey, here she comes.
她来了
It's potluck, I hope you don't mind.
我们安排了百乐餐 希望你不介意
Mind? This is the best gift ever.
介意 这是我收到过的最好的礼物
Here you go.
给你
Hang on a second.
等一下
Toast time.
祝酒时间
To my wife.
敬我的妻子
To our friends.
敬我们的朋友们
To everything we all have,
敬我们拥有的一切
and to all of us being together for this holiday.
敬我们大家能一起过这个节日
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Hey.
嘿
So did that Santa ghost cross over yet?
那只圣诞鬼魂超度了吗
I don't think so.
我觉得还没有
Really? Why not?
真的 为什么
Because I think he really likes what he does.
因为我觉得他真的很喜欢他做的事情
Hey, you guys, look.
大家快看
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表