剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
so I'm just gonna say it.
那我就直说了
I believe in ghosts.
我相信世上有鬼魂存在
And if you go with me, just for a minute,
如果你愿意 跟我走吧 就一小会儿
maybe you can see how you won't have to miss Thomas so much.
或许你会发现自己不必那么思念托马斯
Plus, it can help explain
再说了 这也可以帮你理解
all the strange things that's been happening.
近来发生的这些怪事
The scoreboard, the bleachers,
记分板 长凳
the bat in Krista's car.
克里斯塔车里的蝙蝠
The bat was just somebody's bad idea of a joke.
蝙蝠事件就是别人的恶意整蛊
Everybody knew Thomas was into bats.
大家都知道托马斯喜欢蝙蝠
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这一切听上去很荒谬
Ok, wait, what-- what is this?
等等 你这么做是要干嘛
Is there a camera somewhere? Are you gonna post
是不是哪里藏着个摄像机 你打算把
this whole little talk on your slam book?
我们这次谈话放到你的整蛊名册上吗
I wouldn't do that.
我没有要那么做啊
Just don't talk to me about my brother again.
别再跟我提我哥哥的事了
Stay the hell away from me!
离我远点
These kids must spend half their waking hours
这些孩子醒着的时候 一半时间都用在
slamming each other online, and nobody's immune.
线上互相整蛊对方 无人幸免啊
That's one of the popular girls, right?
这就是其中一个人气姑娘 是吧
Turns out that's not such a blessing anymore.
人气在这里可不是件好事
I guess it pays to be anonymous on the internet.
我猜在网上人气爆棚都得匿了真实姓名吧
Being anonymous is part of the problem.
就是因为匿名才有问题呢
These kids say things under the cover of a screen name
这些孩子们用着网名在网上胡说
that they would never have the courage to say to someone's face.
他们才没勇气当着人家面说那些话呢
Here we go.
听听这条
A slam on Krista Keeps it concise and to the point.
这是说克里斯塔的 简明扼要直击要害
"Liar. Two-faced. Phony. Bitch."
骗人精 双面人 虚伪 婊♥子♥
Anyone who sleeps with Krista better get tested."
跟克里斯塔睡过的人都得去查查病
"You're not kidding.
顶楼上
Don't forget the rabies vaccine."
同时别忘了注射狂犬疫苗
Rabies.
狂犬病啊
Gettin' slammed already for having a bat in her car.
有人在吐槽把她车里出现蝙蝠的事了
News travels fast on the internet.
这种消息在网上散播得都很快啊
Yeah, except this was posted last month,
话是没错 但是这条留言是上个月写的
before Thomas died.
那时候托马斯还没有死
And there's a few more mentions of rabies
还有几处提到了狂犬病
going back and further. You know what, I wonder...
前前后后看了这么多 我怀疑
What's that?
这是什么
Krista's school face page.
克里斯塔在学校的主页
Look at the caption.
你看这个照片说明
"Here's me with a bat house I built with my dad."
这是我和爸爸一起做的蝙蝠屋
You know, maybe I'm wrong,
我可能说得不对昂
but I'm guessing bat lovers united
但我猜喜欢蝙蝠的人
is a very small club.
应该不多
Makes you wonder what else they had in common.
不禁让人纳闷他们还有多少共同爱好
"It's ok, Brad's totally clueless.
没关系 布莱德就是个傻子
"I mean, what would I tell him anyway?
我是说 我该告诉他什么呢
I'm crazy about someone who won't even give me their name."
我疯狂爱上了一个连名字都不告诉我的人
Signed Krista?
署名克里斯塔
I can explain. Brad.
我可以解释的 布莱德
And that was sent to every kid at school at the same time?
全校每个孩子同一时间收到了这条短♥信♥
yeah, how is that even possible?
是的 这怎么做到的啊
Well, if I had to guess, I'd guess ghost.
要我猜的话 我就猜是鬼魂作怪吧
So what now?
那现在什么情况
Well, it seems to imply
这条短♥信♥貌似在暗示
that Krista was cheating on her boyfriend Brad.
克里斯塔背着男友布莱德乱搞
Maybe he knew about it.
或许他会知道其中的内♥幕♥
I can introduce you to Brad.
我可以介绍你和布莱德认识
I'll be right there.
等下学校见
Ned.
内德
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Yeah, practice just ended.
训练刚刚结束
I told him to meet you in the team meeting room.
我告诉他在校队会议室等你
I'll see you later.
待会儿见
Thomas Benjamin had chalk on him when he died.
托马斯·本杰明死时身上有粉笔印
He was hit in the head with something.
他的头撞到了什么东西
I'm guessing it was this board.
我猜是这块板子吧
You're the one that pushed him into it.
是你把他推到板子上的
Brad, I don't work for the school or the police
布莱德 我不是校方亦不是警♥察♥
I'm just trying
我只是试着
to help Thomas and his family get some peace.
帮托马斯和他的家人重获安宁
And you, too.
也是帮你
But you have to tell me what happened.
但是你得先告诉我到底发生了什么
Krista had been acting strange for weeks.
克里斯塔那几周都怪怪的
I mean, we spent all our time together,
我是说 我们几乎形影不离
But she was sorta... checked out.
但她有点 躲躲藏藏的
She was always online iming her friends.
她老是挂在网上跟朋友聊天
Here's a tip--
我有句爱心小贴士
When your girlfriend starts
当你女朋友开始当着你的面
closing your cell phone around you, it's over.
把手♥机♥合起来不让你看 就有问题了
I really like Krista,
我真的很喜欢克里斯塔
and I just-- I didn't want to lose her.
我只是不想失去她
I had to know who she was seeing.
我必须知道她在跟谁约会
I know it was wrong, but I read her email.
我知道那么做不对但还是偷看了她的邮件
Some of the stuff she was telling this guy was so intense.
她跟这人说的话 有些是特别亲密的
And the weirdest thing was,
但最奇怪的地方是
she didn't even know who he was.
她甚至都不知道这人是谁
Then I did something really stupid
然后我就做了一件蠢事
that I'll regret the rest of my life.
这件事将使我悔恨终生
I sent him an email pretending to be Krista.
我假装是克里斯塔 发了一封邮件给他
I said, "Let's meet."
我说 咱们见面吧
So you arranged to meet him here?
你安排在这里见他
I just wanted to know who the guy was.
我只是想知道那人是谁
I had a right to face my competition,
我有权利去面对竞争对手
tell him what Krista meant to me.
告诉他克里斯塔对我的意义
Then there was Thomas.
后来托马斯来了
Guano boy.
那个海鸟粪男孩
I couldn't believe it.
我真不敢相信
Where's Krista?
克里斯塔在哪
She doesn't know anything about this.
她毫不知情
I sent the invite.
我邀你来的
Yeah, well, whatever.
是啊 随便吧
Look, man, I just want to talk.
听着 哥们 我要跟你谈谈
Yeah, well, I don't want to talk to you, man.
我不想和你谈
You gotta hear me out, man!
你必须给听我说
And that's when he blindsided me.
就是那时他打了我
Are you ok, man?
你没事吧
What the hell do you care, man?! Get off me!
你何必这样假惺惺 离我远点
And that was it, I swear.
事情就是那样了 我发誓
He seemed fine that night when he left.
那天晚上他离开的时候似乎没事
What about Krista?
克里斯塔怎么样
How does she feel about all of this?
她对这一切有何感想
Like I told Thomas--
就像我告诉托马斯的
She didn't even know I sent the email arranging the meeting.
她甚至不知道我发邮件安排了那次见面
It's me who's to blame.
要怪就怪我吧
Quite an entrance.
不错的亮相
Just some friends from a previous life.
只是我生前生活中的一些朋友
I don't know why they can see me.
我不知道它们为什么能看见我
Then again, I don'know why you can see me, either.
另外 我不知道你为什么能看见我
Brad told me what happened the night you died.
布雷德告诉我你死了那个晚上发生的事
Did he mentioned the part where he killed me?
他提到他杀我的那部分了吗
He said that you threw the first punch,
他说是你先动手的
and that he thought you were ok and it was all an accident.
他以为你没事 那只是个意外
What if it was?
就算是又怎样
When I left him, he was with the principal,
我离开他时 他跟校长在一起
confessing everything to the authorities.
他向校方坦白了一切
He feels terrible.
他很难过
Ok, it was all an accident
这只是个意外
and you have to forgive them and go into the light.
你要原谅他们 进到光里去
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表