剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Now they just wanna cut me a check.
他们想用一张支票就把我打发了
I felt pretty awkward about it. I didn't know what to do.
当我觉得很尴尬 不知道该如何是好
I never invested the money.
我从没用这笔钱做过投资
I just kept it in my savings account.
我只是把钱存在银行里
Bottom line is I'd like
现在我想用这笔钱
to use that money to pay for Elliot's school.
来支付埃利奥特的学费
No.
不
Ricky, that's too generous.
里奇 你太大方了
Now, I didn't come here to ask you for money.
我不是来问你要钱的
I didn't come here to ask you for anything.
我没想要求你做任何事
I know that.
我知道
I'm pretty sure that's what Kate would have wanted.
我相信凯特也希望那笔钱可以这么用
You should move your pawn.
你应该走卒
Heh. Don't count on it.
你可别指望我会支持你这么做
I don't need you to teach me how to play chess, kid.
用不着你来教我怎么下棋 小鬼
I'm just saying, if I were you--
我只是想告诉你 如果我是你
I'd sacrifice my pawn.
我会牺牲掉这个卒子
Ah, he really is a chip off the old Payne, isn't he?
真是虎父无犬子啊
Alexander, you mind if I cut in?
亚历山大 能让我来试试吗
This kid's too smart for me.
这小子太聪明了 我无法匹敌
Well, don't blame it on him. It's just his DNA, I guess.
别怪他 我猜是他遗传的基因太聪明了
Unbelievable.
不可思议
Do you mind if I finish his game?
你介意我来帮他收拾残局吗
Sure, professor, but you'll lose.
没问题 教授 但你必败无疑了
How about you and I start from scratch?
咱俩重新下一盘怎么样
Honey, I'm home.
宝贝 我回来了
Oh, how many times have I told you
我跟你说过多少次了
about leavin' your shoes in the foyer, Kate?
鞋子要放在门口 凯特
You know, Kate, the scientist in me is very intrigued,
凯特 身为科学家 我十分好奇
but the human being in me has hair standing up
但从普通人的角度来说我头发都立起来了
in places that I didn't even know that I had hair.
我自己都不知道那个地方有长头发
Come on, Kate! Is that the best you got?!
拜托 凯特 你就这点能耐吗
Ohh! All right.
好吧
Getting better.
你发挥得越来越好了
Oh, honey, that is such a textbook haunting.
宝贝 做鬼的都喜欢玩这招啊
A screw.
螺丝
Are you tryin' to tell me something?
你是不是打算告诉我一些事情呢
Ok, fine! You wanna have this out!
好吧 你想要把事情都说清楚
Let's have it out right now!
那我们现在就把事情都说开吧
You cheated on me with one of my colleagues!
你背着我跟我一同事搞外遇
So what right do you have to be mad at me?!
你还有什么权利对我发火
You think this is about infidelity?
你以为我发火是因为不忠的事情吗
What was that, honey?
到底是为什么 宝贝
I didn't quite hear you.
我听不见你说话
Payne,where are you?
佩恩 你在哪里
Here's something I never
我做梦都不会想到
thought I'd say-- I'm in here under the piano.
自己会这么说 我在钢琴下面
Oh, my god. Are you ok?
我的老天爷 你还好吗
Well, not to be captain obvious, but not really.
显然不需要劳长官大驾 但真的不好
There's an 800-pound baby grand on my back.
毕竟有架七百多斤的宝贝钢琴压在我背上
Can you feel anything?
你还有感觉吗
Yes, Jim, I can feel everything. Thank you.
是的 吉姆 我知觉尚存 多谢
I'm gonna get the car jack.
我去取千斤顶
I'm so sorry.
真对不住
How's that? Ahh. It only hurts when it hurts.
感觉怎么样 疼起来还真疼
We're gonna have to get this X-rayed,
我们得赶紧去给这条伤腿拍个X光
and get you to the emergency room.
然后带你去急救室
So you gonna tell me what happened?
打算告诉我是怎么回事吗
Well, I was drunk. I came home.
我喝醉了回到家里
I decided to plow through my own bookcase,
我打算好好研究下我的书架
swing from the chandelier,
在吊灯上荡个秋千
and then me and the piano rolled around on the floor--
然后我和钢琴一起摔倒在地板上
All right. I got in a fight with Kate.
算了说实话吧 我跟凯特打了一架
Yeah. She's obviously trying to tell you something.
是啊 很显然她想告诉你一些事情
Right. It's like ghost charades with props.
是啊 就像道具版看鬼做动作猜字游戏
You know, she seemed pretty upset the day that you met Elliot.
你见到埃利奥特那天 她十分沮丧
Is there something you're not telling me?
你还有什么事情瞒着我吧
Well, Kate wanted kids,
凯特想要孩子
and so did I for a brief, brief moment of insanity,
有一瞬间吧 我也精神错乱地想要孩子
and we tried everything, all the fertility drugs.
我们试过所有的办法 吃过无数受孕药
It was killing Kate that nothing was working,
但一切都无济于事 这让凯特痛不欲生
and I told her, "Don't worry about it.
我对她说 "没事
I don't even want kids,"
我根本不想要孩子"
But you know the way I have that great talent
不过你们也懂的 我这人就是这么地
for saying things the wrong way. It just--it got ugly.
不会表达 然后事情就愈发糟糕了
Now you have one, a kid.
你现在有个孩子了
And she doesn't. That hurt?
她却没有 这样疼吗
Ah, compared to being under a piano, it's ok.
跟被钢琴压着比起来 这还好
Do you think that's why she's upset, because of Elliot?
你认为埃利奥特就是她沮丧的原因吗
Well, I think it's only gonna get worse until she crosses over.
我想除非她得以超度 否则情况会更糟
Well, look, I don't speak ghost,
我无法跟鬼对话
and I don't do humility very well.
我也很不会道歉
Would you please talk to her, mediate, whatever?
你能跟她谈谈 调解一下吗
Yes. Hey. Please?
行啊 说真的 求你了
Ok. Just stop baiting her.
可以 但你别再逗弄她了
I will not bait her anymore.
我绝不会再招惹她了
What's that look?
你那是什么表情
Nothing.
没什么
How is he?
他怎么样了
Lucky. His foot's pretty banged up,
很幸运 他的脚被砸得不轻
but, uh, hairline fracture of the tibia,
但他只是胫骨骨裂
and he broke his little toe.
还有小脚趾骨折
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
Look, uh... I heard you two talking about
我听到你们之前谈论
how much Payne's wife wanted a kid.
佩恩的老婆是多么地想要个孩子
And I hate to bring this up again, but--
我也不太想再提及此事 但是
I'm so sorry. Could you just hold that thought?
不好意思 你能等下再和我说这个吗
I always do.
我一直都会
You could have killed him.
你差点杀了他
I lost my temper.
我失去理智了
He has that effect on me.
他惹恼了我
And anyway, I thought he could stand to suffer a little.
不管怎样 我以为他不会那么娇气呢
Hasn't he done that already?
难道他做的还不够吗
I mean, it's been 3 years, Kate.
事情已经过去三年了 凯特
It's time for you to let him move on.
你该释怀让他展开新生活了
The way he's let me move on?
他让我展开新生活的方式呢
He told me you wanted a baby.
他告诉我你想要个孩子
Oh, I know what he told you. I'm a ghost, darling.
我知道他跟你说过什么 我是鬼 亲
I can go places, hear things.
我行动自如 无所不闻
It's the only upside to an otherwise lousy state.
这是死后进入另一个世界的唯一好处
I'm sorry. I really need your help.
不好意思 我真的很需要你的帮助
I was here first.
总得有个先来后到吧
Sorry. That happens all the time.
对不起 这种事总是层出不穷
Look, obviously you're upset that he has a child.
他有个孩子的事情显然让你很不高兴
Ok, it doesn't seem fair, and I get that.
这种事不公平 我可以理解
Do you?
你能理解吗
She shows up here with this boy
她带着那个男孩粉墨登场了
and plays her sad little violin about needing money
哭天抢地地说自己非常缺钱
to get him into some special school,
因为她要把儿子送进什么特殊学校
and he's all too ready to just write her a check
而他就迫不及待地要写支票给她了
for my life insurance money, no less.
用的却是我的人寿保险金 一分不剩
Seems a bit sketchy to me.
这也太敷衍我了吧
So you think she's playing him.
所以你觉得这女人是在耍他
You're a clever girl.
你是个聪明的妹子
Figure it out.
你好好调查一下吧
Hey, you.
你好
What happened?
怎么回事
Broke my vestigial appendage.
伤到我久未运动的下肢了
I'm fine, though.
不过我没事
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你聊聊吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表