剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Steve, please stop, ok?
史蒂夫 求你住手 好吗
I've seen your wife, I've seen her spirit.
我看见你妻子了 我看见她的灵魂了
My wife is dead.
我妻子已经死了
You should know.
你应该知道
You killed her.
是你杀了她
Me?
是我吗
If it wasn't for you. She'd still be alive.
如果不是为了你 她就应该还活着
You let go.
是你放开手的
You didn't listen to me.
是你没听我的话
Now that's entertainment.
好戏就要上演了
Come on. Come.
快跑 快
What's happening?
怎么回事
Just trust me. I'm taking you to your mother.
相信我 我带你去找你妈妈
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
What are you--what are you saying about my mom?
你说...你是说我妈妈吗
Tell her I'm sorry that it's been so hard on them.
告诉她 他们这样难过我很歉疚
Your mom is here with us.
你妈妈现在就在我们身边
I can see her.
我能看见她
Tell her I miss our nightly ritual
告诉她 我很怀念我们每晚
of brushing each other's hair,
替彼此梳头的小惯例
her beautiful hair that she got from her grandmother.
她头发的颜色随她奶奶
She misses brushing each other's hair.
她怀念你们每晚替彼此梳头的日子
Dad, uh, she says mom's here,
爸爸 她说妈妈在这
her--her spirit or--or ghost or something,
她的灵魂 或者说她的魂魄之类的
and she wants to help.
她想帮我们忙
What--what are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
That shirt he's wearing is my favorite,
他穿的这件衬衫是我最喜欢的
because he wore it when Marlo was born.
因为玛洛出生时 他穿的就是这件
She remembers your shirt.
她记得你的衬衫
You were wearing it the day that Marlo was born.
玛洛出生时 你穿的就是这件
She said that?
是她说的吗
She's really here?
她真的在这吗
They have to stop punishing themselves.
让他们不要再责怪自己了
She wants you to stop punishing each other.
她要你们不要再相互责怪了
I'm so sorry, mom.
对不起 妈妈
Dad's right. If it wasn't for me, I No.
爸爸说得对 如果不是为我 不
It's all my fault, and--
都是我的错
No. It was me.
不 是我不对
It was me.
是我不对
I made the decision. It was me.
我做的决定 是我错了
What happened that day?
那天到底发生什么了
We were so tired.
那天我们很累了
We'd been on that trail all day.
我们走了一整天
You guys don't move.
你们快点啊
Oh. Hey, look!
看啊
It happened so fast.
事情发生得太快了
Mom!
妈妈
No!
不
One second, she was next to me.
一秒前 她还在我旁边
The next, she was hanging off a cliff.
下一秒 她就吊在了悬崖边
I was trying to pull her up, but I couldn't get any traction.
我想把她拽上来 可我就是使不上劲
Mom! No!
妈妈 不
Dad! Stay there!
爸爸 不要动
And that's when it all fell apart.
这下全乱了
I knew I couldn't stop Marlo.
我知道我阻止不了玛洛
How can you stop a child
你怎么可能阻止得了
from trying to save her mother?
一个想要救妈妈的孩子呢
Mom! Aah!
妈妈
Marlo was falling.
玛洛也滚下来了
She was gonna die.
她会死的
I couldn't get Liz back on the ledge.
我无法将莉斯从悬崖边拽上来
I thought there was only one way to save her.
我意识到只有一个办法能救玛洛
I let go of Liz,
我松开了莉斯
and I grabbed ahold of Marlo.
一把抓住了玛洛
Mom! Liz!
妈妈 莉斯
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I should have tried to save you both.
我应该试着救你们俩的
No. No, he couldn't.
不 不是的 他办不到的
He did what I wanted him to do,
他做了我想让他做的
the only thing that he could do.
当时他只能那样做
You did everything that she wanted you to do.
你做的正是她想让你做的
You saved Marlo.
你救了玛洛
And I know you were trying to save me.
我知道你是想救我
She risked her life for me.
她为我不顾自己的生命安危
She doesn't blame you.
她没有怪你
She was really proud of you.
她真心为你感到骄傲
I'm so sorry, mom.
真对不起 妈妈
I don't know how to do any of this without you.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
You will always have me with you in your heart,
我永远都在你心里陪着你
but most importantly, you have each other.
最重要的是 你们拥有彼此
They've gotta stop punishing themselves.
让他们千万不要再责怪自己了
Please tell them that we'll always be a family,
请告诉他们 我们永远都是一家人
and they have to take care of each other.
他们一定要互相照顾
I will.
我会告诉他们的
I have to go now.
我得走了
She crossed over.
她超度了
Is she gonna be ok?
她会没事的吧
She was smiling, at peace.
她是微笑着的 很安详
She's always gonna be in your heart.
她会一直在你心里
How come I don't feel anything bad
为什么我再进去的时候
when I go inside now?
没有不好的感觉了
They can't feed off your guilt anymore.
他们无法以你的愧疚感为食了
They're weak.
他们的力量被削弱了
How can I sell this house
知道了这种事
to somebody knowing what I know?
我怎么把这房♥子卖♥♥给别人呢
I'll come back, cross them over.
我会回来帮他们超度的
Don't worry about it. You two just get a fresh start.
别担心 你们俩已经有个全新的开始了
I cannot thank you enough.
我真是不胜感激
Me, too.
我也是
Things'll get better now. You'll see.
一切都会好起来的 相信我
Would you mind checking Marlo into the hotel?
你能送玛洛去旅店吗
I just need to grab a few more things.
我还要再拿点东西
Sure. Come on.
当然可以 走吧
Only one way to be sure things'll get better.
这是唯一能确保一切会好起来的办法
Well played.
干得漂亮
My dad!
我爸爸
Fresh start.
新的开始
Mel. Jim, you'd better get the fire department
梅 吉姆你最好带着消防队
to the sinclair house.
到辛克莱的房♥子这来
Steve did the only thing he thought he could do.
史蒂夫做了件他觉得自己唯一能做的事
What will we do?
我们该怎么办
What if nobody else comes?
如果没人再来了呢
This is our home,the--the place where we met.
这是我们家 我们相遇的地方
We can't leave.
我们不能走
Don't worry. Somebody always comes.
别担心 总会有人来的
They'll build. They'll buy and sell.
他们会重盖房♥子 买♥♥了再卖♥♥
All we have to do is wait.
我们只要等就可以了
What do we do in the meantime?
等的同时做点什么呢
How about a game?
玩个游戏怎么样
20 questions?
二十个问题?
You're on.
你先问
Ok. Oh, I got a good one.
好 我想到一个好问题
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表