剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
so then they just start acting like it.
所以就开始表现得像是被鬼缠了
Ok, I love you
行了 我爱你
Like a sister, really, I do,
像是爱我的姐姐一样 真的
but you are the most stubborn person I've met in my entire life.
可你是我这一生遇到的最固执的人
I mean, you will twist yourself up into a pretzel
你偏要和自己拧巴
trying to rationalize some--
想让所有事都有个合理的解释
I'm sorry, I'm just looking for a logical reason for them to--
对不起 我只是想找个符合逻辑的原因
Oh, you mean the believable reason, not the real reason,
你说的是可信的原因 不是真正的原因
but the easy reason.
只是个容易相信的原因
Whatever makes you comfortable.
无论怎样 你觉得舒服就好
Let me get this straight.
让我整理一下思路
Daddy and daughter move to the country to get away from it all.
爸爸和女儿搬到郊外 想远离过去
There's a ghost in the garage that predicts
仓库里有个鬼预言说
that one of them will be dead soon.
他俩之一将很快死去
The cat turns up somewhat less than alive,
一只猫离奇死掉
and daddy buries it like it's just another day of yardwork.
爸爸简单地埋了猫 就像是在整理院子
And this morning...
然后今天早上
And this morning, Delia goes over to the house
然后今天早上 迪莉娅去他们家时
and finds herself in the middle of Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?
发现自己卷进了一场难分高下的争吵中
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Oh. I'm, uh--I'm trying
我...我在尝试
a radical new technique to my class lectures.
一种新的激进课堂教学的方法
What? Preparation.
是什么 课前准备
Ok, so what am I looking at with this ghost?
好吧 我该如何分♥析♥这个鬼呢
You're looking at, uh...
你应该...
a little more Jack Nicholson,
她的情况应该介于杰克·尼科尔森
little less Linda Blair.
和琳达·布莱尔之间
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning it's not like there's a demon taking over their bodies.
意思是 他们不像是魔鬼附体
It sounds like there's a spirit influencing them from the outside,
而像是受到外界灵魂的干扰
controlling their behavior from time to time.
时不时地控制他们的行为
It's called "oppression."
叫做"压制"
You mean "possession."
你是说"附体"
No. I say what I mean. I mean what I say, damn it.
不 我言如我想 我想如我言
I said, "oppression."
我说的是"压制"
Ok, oppression. Sorry. Never heard of it.
好吧 压制 抱歉 从没听过这词
Basically it's when a spirit controls a body
简单说就是 灵魂无须进入躯体里面
without ever entering inside of it.
就能控制那个躯体
It's a bit like hypnotic suggestion.
有点像催眠暗示
In essence, it directs how it wants the body to behave,
实质上 它能控制躯体的行为
and what's really creepy is over time,
但真正骇人的是 假以时日
the person begins to act more and more like that ghost.
受控者的行为会越来越像那个鬼
It's possession lite, if you will.
也可以叫做轻度附体
It's all the bad manners with half the head-spinning.
都是半清醒状态下做出的不正常行为
Ok, so why not go full-on possession?
那鬼为什么不选择完全附体
Ah, possession, that's a tool used by demons, spirits
附体 是那些未以人的形式
that never walked the earth in human form,
在地球上生存过的魔鬼或灵魂们的伎俩
whereas oppression these are--these are used by earthbound spirits,
而压制是世俗中贪婪鬼的招数
earthbound spirits that are very stubborn
贪婪鬼非常难缠
and will do whatever it takes to get what they want.
而且为达目的不择手段
Which is?
他们想得到什么
That's for the ghost to know and for you to find out.
那只有鬼才知道 你得去查清楚
Ok, so how do I get the ghost to stop, to leave them alone?
那我怎样才能阻止鬼 让他们离开呢
That's hard to say.
这很难说
I'm not sure, but I do know this.
我也不确定 但我知道的是
You have to be careful, because an oppressive spirit
你一定要小心 因为压制性的鬼
they will really take advantage of any weakness,
他们会利用受控者的
any vulnerability that their host has--
一切弱点和劣势
a mental illness, emotional turmoil.
精神问题 情绪失控
Turmoil like,"I killed a loved one"? That kind of turmoil?
是指"我杀了我的爱人"这样的失控吗
Oh. Ok, I was thinking more like
好吧 我想的是
white slacks in november,
比如在十一月穿白色长裤
but sure, that would work also.
不过当然 你说得也对
Steve?
史蒂夫
Hey. Uh, I-I'm sorry that I didn't call first. I just--
很抱歉我冒然造访 我...
You play from your head, not your heart.
你是在用脑子玩 没有用心玩
That's why you lose.
所以你才会输
I don't always lose.
我也不是总输
Sometimes just let you win.
有几次我是让着你的
Why?
为什么
Mess with your head a little bit,
让你掉以轻心
false confidence--things like that.
让你变得自以为是
Heh. You think I'm falsely confident?
你觉得我自以为是吗
Why don't you make yourself useful
那何不发挥下你的作用
and go get me a drink?
给我拿点喝的呢
Good idea.
好主意
Liz.
莉斯
Stop it!
住手
You're not Liz Sinclair. Who are you?
你不是莉斯·辛克莱 你是谁
You see me, don't you?
你能看见我 对吧
Leave them alone.
离他们远点
Matt, we have more company.
马特 我们有伴儿了
Whoa. It's scary when they look right at you like that.
那样直接盯着人看的样子还挺吓人的
Marlo, look, I don't know if you can hear me,
玛洛 我不知道你能不能听见我说话
but you're being used.
但是你被利用了
I--I know that you can't see them, but you--you can feel them.
我知道你看不见他们 但你能感觉到
Steve, please listen to me, ok?
史蒂夫 拜托你听我说句话 好吗?
You don't know what's happening.
你不明白这是怎么回事
Both of you get out of this house right now!
你们两个马上离开这个房♥子
What did you do?
你干了什么
That's one for me.
这次是我赢了
My daughter.
我女儿
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪
She right here. She's fine.
她就在这 她很好
She's goin' with you.
她会陪着你的
Hey, stay with these 2 guys.
跟着这两个人
They'll take care of you, all right?
他们会照顾你的 好吗
You're playing too rough.
你玩得太过火了
You're gonna break them like you broke the others.
你会像以前拆散别人那样拆散他们的
You're just a sore loser.
你就是输不起
No, I am not.
不 我没有
It's just that these two are too perfect to lose.
只是这两人的关系破坏了就太可惜了
I mean, all that guilt, I can practically taste it.
那种犯罪的快♥感♥ 我几乎已经感受到了
What the hell are you two doing?
你们两个到底想干什么
Sorry. It's a private game.
对不起 这是私人游戏
Oh, is that what this is?
只是游戏而已吗
You just play with them like they're toys?
你们只是把他们当木偶一样玩弄吗
None of your business. Buh-bye.
不管你的事 拜拜
Melinda.
梅林达
Is he gonna be all right?
他会没事吧
Zendrex prescribed to Steven Sinclair.
开给史蒂夫·辛克莱的药
Yeah, this is good news, actually.
其实这是个好消息
It's an antidepressant.
这是一种抗抑郁的药
He'd have to take a lot of these to be fatal.
除非他服用了非常多 否则不会致命
This guy just try to kill himself?
他是想自杀吗
His daughter put it in his drink.
她女儿把药放进了他喝的水里的
What? It wasn't really her, ok?
什么 那不是真正的她
There's 2 ghosts in the house,
这栋房♥子里有两个鬼
and they're trying to control them.
他们想控制他们父女
Wait.there are 2 ghosts-- what, they're possessed?
等等 有两个鬼...他们被附体了吗
It's called oppression.
这个叫做压制
They lived here before. It's a long story.
这两个鬼以前就住在这 说来话长
Wait. You always say houses aren't haunted, people--
你不总说房♥子不会闹鬼 人才会...
Ok, just All right.
是 只不过 算了
Well, do we call the cops?
那我们要报♥警♥吗
Not yet. As long as they're out of the house, they're safe,
还不用 只要他们离开房♥子就安全了
and they don't even remember what happened.
他们不会记得发生过什么的
I just can't let this little girl get taken away from her dad.
我不能这个小姑娘再失去父亲
All right. Ok, will you just keep an eye on him for me?
好吧 替我好好照看一下他 好吗
I'll do what I can,
我会尽力的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表