剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, what do you expect?
你指望我告诉你什么呢
I expect you to tell me the truth if you want help.
如果你需要帮助 我希望你说出实情
Look, if Melinda says you have a ghost,
如果梅琳达说有鬼缠着你
Hey, you have a ghost.
那就真的是有鬼缠着你了
Ok, so what if I have one?
好吧 就算真的有鬼缠着我
What...what's the deal?
我该怎么办呢
What does that mean?
那意味着什么
Well, ghosts, if they're here,
鬼嘛 如果他们眷恋人世
it's usually because they have unfinished business.
通常就是因为他们心愿未了
Like what? Whatever.
比如说 什么情况都有可能
It could be anything with a loved one.
可能是一个深爱你的人
It could be unresolved issues of guilt, anger, forgiveness.
可能是尚未解决的愧疚 怒气 原谅
Can this ghost hurt me?
那这个鬼能伤害到我吗
Actually, if they get angry, they can get pretty nasty.
如果是怒鬼 他们破坏力不小呢
What aren't you telling me, Kylie?
你还有什么没告诉我 凯莉
There's something you're not telling me.
你肯定有事瞒着我
Did somebody close to you die?
你周围有没有什么人过世啊
I need to know.
我必须要知道实情
No, I've known people to die, yeah,
其实 我知道有人去世了 是的
but no one close or anything.
但是我身边没有人去世
Hey, Kylie.
嘿 凯莉
Cram session.
临时抱佛脚
Let's get a move on.
咱们得走了
I have to go.
我得走了
I don't want to be the first Sloan to not graduate.
我可不想成为施罗恩家第一个没毕业的人
Are you at the film school yet?
你到影视学院了吗
Did you get any answers?
有没有什么回应啊
Yes, nothing happened, no one died.
是的 天下太平 没有谁过世
I'm telling you, no faculty members,
我跟你说啊 教职工
no janitors, no students, nothing.
门卫工友 学生 一个都不少
If something like that happened,
如果有谁不幸过世了
it would have been all over the campus.
这事一定会在校园里不胫而走的
It's not, uh, it's not like
这 这跟那什么可不同
we drop like flies around here,no pun intended.
我们像没头苍蝇一样 这可不是双关语
Well, aren't there any students that are into the genre?
那就没有什么学生喜欢恐怖题材的电影吗
I mean, there is a class or a club or anything?
有没有辅♥导♥班或者俱乐部什么的
I'm looking.
我在找
I'm at the bulletin board now.
我现在看到一个公告板了
There's a flyer up here for musical theater club.
这上面有个音乐剧俱乐部的传♥单♥
That's spooky.
真令人毛骨悚然
Keep looking.
继续找
What else do I have? I have a missing kitty.
我还看到了什么 有个人寻猫
All right, this is different.
好了 这个可不一样了
"Scared sane... "We're
惊吓的理智
holding auditions for a new kind of horror film.
我们正在为一种新型恐怖电影进行试拍
"Ever wonder why some movies terrify you?
你是否曾好奇过为何有的电影能吓到你呢
"Are you brave enough to enter
你够勇敢吗 进入属于你个人的
your own personal horror "To see what lies within?
恐怖世界 看看里面到底有什么
Enlightenment awaits.
静候佳音
" Sounds like a real horror buff.
听上去蛮像一个真正的恐怖电影迷
Is there a name, phone number, anything?
传♥单♥上有名字或者电♥话♥什么的吗
Let's see,auditions are at some downtown production facility.
我找找看 试拍将在市区某摄影场进行
There's a name, Toby Bates,
上面有个名字 托比·贝茨
but as far as a number goes,
但是没有电♥话♥号♥码了
you're out of luck.
真不走运
It's a couple months old.
这传♥单♥贴了得有几个月了
Well, fax it over and I'll check it out.
把它传真过来 我来调查一下
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Toby.
托比
Toby?
托比
I'm looking for Toby Bates.
我找托比·贝茨
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
有人在吗
Why do I always get the scary stuff?
为什么我总要接触到可怕的事情呢
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, you want to play?
哦 你想要玩吗
Is that it?
是这样吧
Ok.
好吧
So which one is this?
这到底是什么呢
The maze from the Shining, children of the corn,
闪灵 里面的迷宫 镰刀梦魇
or the spaceship from alien?
还是 异形 里的的宇宙飞船
What?
到底是什么
Who are you?
你是谁
So what is this?
这是什么
The maze from the shining, children of the corn
闪灵里的迷宫 玉米田的小孩
or the spaceship from alien? What?
还是外星飞船 什么?
Oh, you want to play?
哦 你想玩是吧
Oh, you want to play?
哦 你想玩是吧
Ok, here it is, Toby Bates' obit.
找到了 托比·贝茨的讣告
"Guerilla filmmaker falls to his death."
非正规电影人坠楼身亡
This happened 3 months ago.
发生在三个月前
Oh, that's right,
那就对了
when Kylie said the hauntings started.
就是凯莉说被鬼缠身的时候
She said no one close to her died.
她说身边没有人去世
We should ask her if she knew this kid Toby.
我们该问问她认不认识叫托比的小孩
It says he wasn't a student,
上面说他不是个学生
so that's not their connection.
所以他们应该没什么关系
He was just a kid shooting a film.
他只是一个拍电影的孩子
Yeah, lots and lots of film apparently.
是啊 显然是很多很多电影
There's massive amounts of files on this computer.
电脑里有这么多的资料
Thank goodness you had the mental fortitude to steal it.
谢天谢地你有这样的毅力去偷这些资料
Hey, I did not steal it.
这不叫偷
This ghost wanted my help,
那鬼需要我的帮助
led me to that editing bay,
将我引向那件房♥
and in fact, probably wanted me to take it.
事实上 有可能他就是想我拿的
What I still want to know is
我还想知道的是
what are we going to do about skippy here.
你准备把这个人偶怎么办
I mean, what is he good for
他能干什么
except for a free ride in the carpool lane?
除了占了个双人沙发以外
And what's he doing in my good chair?
他在我的好椅子上做什么
More importantly,
更重要的是
why is he wearing Toby's clothes?
为什么他穿着托比的衣服
I mean, it's gotta be a prop from one of his movies, right?
这应该是他电影里的一个道具 对吧
I hope so.
我希望如此
Oh, listen to his profile.
看看他的简介
"I want to push classic horror past the scare to enlightenment,
我要推动经典恐怖电影超越恐怖达到启蒙
use the genre to dive into
运用这种手法来发掘
the darkness of souls and set them free."
人类灵魂的黑暗面并释放他们
To think I was just watching scary movies for fun.
想想看恐怖电影只是为了好玩
Do you think Kylie was in one of
你觉得凯莉拍过托比的电影吗
Toby's movies and that's how they met?
因为他们就是拍电影认识的
There's an audition file in there.
这有个面试的片段
I think we could look to see if she's in it.
可以看看她在不在里面
What horror movie really scares you?
什么恐怖电影真正吓到你
That movie where the arm comes up out of the grave
那种从墓地伸出手来
and it like--ugh-- like, super creepy, yeah.
就像 这样 超级恐怖
What--wait a minute. I know this kid.
等到 我认识这个孩子
He's one of kylie's friends.
他是凯莉的一个朋友
well, that's great. So there's a connection at least.
那太好了 那至少有某种关系
I mean, you can talk to this Bruce guy tomorrow
你明天可以去找这个布鲁斯谈谈
and find out what he'll tell us.
看看他会告诉我们什么
I mean, maybe he's being haunted, too.
或许 他也被鬼缠着
No, I'm not--I'm not talking to him.
不 我不会去找他
You do the talky talk.
你去找他谈
That's your job. It always has been.
那是你的工作 一直都是
Except that I have to be at my other job tomorrow.
我明天还有其他的事要做
Delia's got the day off.
迪莉亚明天请假了
Look, you're gonna be great.
你会谈得很好的
What are we gonna do about her?
真拿她没办法
Yeah, I remember this.
我记得
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表