剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Wait. Do you hear that? Yeah.
等等 你听见了吗 听见了
Ok, there's gotta be something over here.
这肯定有什么东西
What is that?
那是什么
A body.
一具尸体
It's her.
是她
I can't go down there. Excuse me?
我不能过去 什么
I have a problem with death, specifically, dead bodies.
我对死亡有恐惧 尤其是死尸
Casey, you said that you talk to the dead.
凯西 你说你能与死人交流
No, I talk to spirits.
不 我与灵魂交流
Corpses are something totally different.
尸体与之完全不同
Ok, fine. Well, step aside
好吧 站一边去
and let the professionals handle it.
让专业人士来搞定
Is that really her?
那真的是她吗
Yeah, look at her wrists.
是 看她的手腕
She was held. Yeah.
她被困住了 是
And if she was wandering around drugged, then she escaped...
如果她是被下了药之后逃出来的
I'm guessing from somewhere close by.
我猜那地方离这不远
You really saw her.
你真的看见过她
Protect her.
保护她
I hate dealing with cops.
我讨厌和警♥察♥打交道
They always complicate things.
他们总是让事情复杂化
You're the one who wanted to take all the credit.
你可是那个想得到好处的人
I don't deal with cases like these.
我不这么做
Do you think Sydney crossed over?
你觉得西尼超度了吗
No. I think we only got a small piece of the puzzle.
没有 我觉得我们只发现了一点线索而已
And now we have to figure out who did this to her.
现在我们得弄明白谁是凶手
She said, "Protect her."
她说 保护她
Protect who? I don't know.
保护谁 我不知道
Maybe she was talking about herself. I mean,
可能她在说她自己
there's something there. We're just missing it.
肯定还有些什么 只是我们忽视了
Yeah, something ways bothered me about her...
有件事我想不通
The handcuffs.
那手铐
I mean, there are a million easier ways to kidnap someone.
有很多种方法能更简单地绑♥架♥人♥质♥
Such as?
比如说什么
Drugs, restraints-- simple coercion, even.
药 绳子 甚至是简单的胁迫
If you're using handcuffs, you're an amateur.
如果用手铐 那太业余了
You didn't do your homework.
事前没做够功课
You're winging it.
就即兴发挥
You got all that from handcuffs? No, it's just a hunch.
你从手铐中得到了这么多吗 只是直觉
I really thought she was alive.
我真认为她还活着
I really thought I could feel it. I--
我真觉得我能感受到
Look, I think you did feel something--
我觉得你真的感受到什么
Her presence. It was just her ghost.
她的存在 但只是她的鬼魂
Maybe I do have something.
可能我真的有天赋
You know what? Be careful what you wish for.
知道吗 小心点许那个愿
A lot of responsibility comes with this gift,
伴随天赋而来的是很重的责任
and it's not always just giving people hope.
而那也不总是给人们带来希望
Sometimes you have to give them bad news.
有时候你不得不向他们宣布坏消息
You think I should tell the Drakes.
你认为我应该告诉德雷克一家吗
It'll be easier coming from you.
你说出来会更容易被接受
Jim?
吉姆
Time for your bathroom break.
该去洗手间了
Jim
吉姆
No! Hey, no, shh, hey, It was a dream.
不要 你在做梦
Shh, quiet. It's all right.
安静 没事了
It was a vision--
是个梦
Something that happened to Sydney.
是在西尼身上发生的事
She was in a place, like a cabin or something.
她在一个像是小木屋的地方
And they had her handcuffed to the bed,
他们用手铐把她铐在床上
and she hit a guy with a mirror.
用镜子打了那人
What guy?
什么人
It was the guy that was holding her, except...
是劫持她的人 只是
He had your face.
他和你长得一样
And you had to hit it with a mirror? No, I get it now.
你用镜子打他了吗 不 我明白了
Casey was right.
凯西是对的
She's using my life to tell her story.
她在用我的生活讲述她的故事
How do I fit in?
我怎么在里面
She's telling me that she was taken by someone she loved.
她在告诉我 她被她爱的人劫持了
Hello.
喂
Hey, Melinda.
梅林达
Ok. All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
You think someone in her family killed her?
你觉得是她家人杀了她吗
Or has taken her, anyway.
或者是劫持了她
In the vision, she used this guy's clothes to
在梦里 她穿着那人的衣服
go through the woods.
穿过了树林
You saw the cabin in the vision? No.
你在梦里看到了小木屋吗 不
But I've seen some just like it on Red Mountain.
但我在红山上见过几个那样的
We know if the police found anything,
如果警♥察♥找到什么
they'd be all over this area.
他们肯定把这边都找过了
Yeah, but you and I haven't been to this area.
是 但是咱俩还没来过这地方
Is this the cabin from your vision? It looks like it.
这是你梦里的小木屋吗 看起来像
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Remember when you were talking about
还记得你说精神力会
psychic energy infusing with everyday objects?
被注入到日常用品中吗
Yeah.
记得
I think you might have been right.
我觉得你可能是对的
Brandon?
布兰登
She can't take much more.
她受不了了
Brandon!
布兰登
We have to go.
我们得走了
We know that this is gonna be hard for you to hear.
我们知道这对你来说很难接受
But we wanted you to be the first to know
但我们希望你第一个知道
Brandon took Sydney.
布兰登劫持了西尼
That's not all.
那不是全部
He had help.
他有帮手
Who?
谁
You.
你
Me?
我吗
You think I did this to my sister?
你们觉得我杀了我姐姐吗
You were the forgotten child.
你是被遗忘的小孩
You were living in sydney's shadow.
你生活在西尼的阴影里
Even after she was gone,
甚至当她去世后也是
you still couldn't get your mother's attention.
你仍不能引起你妈妈的关注
You and your boyfriend,
你和你的男友
you planned the whole thing.
计划了一切
You guys are so far off. You don't have a clue.
你们完全弄错了 你们没有证据
Brandon is Sydney's ex-boyfriend,
布兰登是西尼的前男友
not mine.
不是我的
Just tell us what happened.
告诉我们到底发生了什么
Sydney was not as perfect as everybody thought.
西尼不像大家想象的那么完美
I don't have to explain anything to you.
我不需要向你们解释任何事
The cops are gonna connect brandon's clothes.
警♥察♥将会调查布兰登的衣服
It's only a matter of time.
只是时间问题
Wait a minute.
等等
Think about Sydney's message, "Protect her."
想想西尼的口信 保护她
Yeah?
怎么了
Well, what if she meant from this?
如果她指的是这个呢
What if she meant "Protect Nikki"?
如果她指的是保护妮琪呢
Will you just let me talk to you? Please--
能不能让我和你谈谈 拜托
Please, look, I'm not here to judge you, ok?
拜托了 我不是要评价你的对错
But you're gonna have to tell the truth sooner or later.
但你早晚也要说出真♥相♥
Not to you, I don't.
那也不是对你说
I know that your sister loves you.
我知道你姐姐爱你
And I know that she wants me to protect you.
我知道她想让我保护你
How do you know that? Because she told me.
你怎么知道的 因为她告诉我的
Did you kill your sister?
你杀了你姐姐吗
Do you know what the worst thing is about
你知道身为家庭
being the star of a family?
明星的坏处吗
The expectations.
期望
So, what happened?
发生了什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表