剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Go ahead.
请进
Thank you.
谢谢
Not that one.
不是那个
It's on his personal laptop.
在他的个人电脑上
Nope.
没有
Ok, which one of these is gonna get me into the program?
哪个能让我进入程序
The first one.
第一个
The other one gets you into the file.
另外一个让你进入文件资料
Ok.
好的
That's it.
就是它了
Great.
非常好
Go, check.
进去看看
She's coming!
她过来了
What?
什么
So embarrassing.
太尴尬了
He must have moved it.
他肯定放到别的地方了
What's that?
那是什么
Wait a minute...
等一下
that's my shoe.
那是我的鞋子
That's me.
那是我
I couldn't see if he was
我当时没法看到他在不在
and I paliced
我吓疯了
I ran out to the back
我跑到了后面
and,God
天啊
These are all of me.
这些都是我
Is there any way you guys were wrong,
你们有没有可能搞错了
could Shane have pushed her down those stairs?
谢恩有可能把她推下楼梯吗
No.
不
There was a security surveillance tape.
有个监控录像
Colleen was alone in the stairwell when she tripped.
柯琳摔下楼梯的时候是一个人
It was an accident.
就是个意外
And I checked out Carson's alibi, it was solid.
我查了卡尔森的不在场证明 很严谨
Then how did Shane take those photos?
那谢恩怎么拍的这些照片
Maybe he didn't.
也许他没有
You should see something.
你应该看看这个
That's a crime scene photo.
这些是犯罪现场的照片
Got it from the cop on Colleen's case.
从柯琳案子的负责人手里得来的
It's a little gruesome, isn't it?
有点恶心是不是
I'm just wondering how you got it,
我只是想知道你是怎么得到的
and why you would hang it in your office.
还有你为什么会挂在办公室里
I'm gonna have my hands full with you.
我掌握了你做坏事的证据
I'm a lawyer.
我是律师
I have friends in law enforcement.
我在法律执行部门有朋友
You framed a photos of Colleen's dead body.
你把柯琳尸体的照片裱了起来
That's a little strange, don't you think?
这很奇怪 不是吗
It's my way of remembering her.
这是我纪念她的方法
Tell him how happy that makes me.
告诉他这让我很高兴
Colleen is happy that you want to remember her.
柯琳对于你想记住她觉得很高兴
Well, I hope it brings her some peace.
我希望这可以给她带来些平静
It does.
是的
Especially now that everyone's going to remember me.
特别是现在大家都会记得我了
It does.
的确
She's especially happy now that she knows
她特别高兴 因为现在整个事务所
the whole firm will have something to remember her by.
都会记得她的存在
We sent copies to all the partners,
我们给所有事务所合伙人都发了一份
along with a note explaining the artwork in your office.
还解释了一下你的艺术作品
We also made a disk of all the files you kept on Colleen.
我们还做了一张你留下关于柯琳的光盘
We sent emails to your clients,
我们还送了一份给你的客户
but that part was just for fun.
不过这个只是为了好玩
You hacked my computer?
你侵入了我的电脑
Imagine that.
想像吧
Yeah, they have a paper trail showing
他们现在有了书面的指控
how you destroyed Colleen's life
你是如何毁了柯琳的生活
and everything that you did to her.
还有你对她做的一切
News flash, Nancy Drew!
简讯 神探南茜
You're just some nut I talked to once,
你不过是和我聊过一次的疯子
and now you're all over me.
现在你无处不在
These things you're accusing me of?
你指控我的这些罪行
No one cares.
没人在乎
Yes, they do.
他们在乎
Because you're a lawyer, remember?
因为你是个律师 记得吗
And you broke the law.
而你犯了法
She had 10 restraining orders against you.
她有10项限制令指控你
You stalked her, you harassed her,
你跟踪她 骚扰她
you stole her life long before she ever fell down those stairs,
你偷走了她的生活 远在她摔下楼梯之前
and your chances of making partner right now, by the way, zero.
而你现在找到合伙人的机会是零
He's sweating.
他开始流汗了
Don't stop.
接着说
You're a pariah now.
你被社会抛弃了
Now you have everything that you wished for Colleen-
你现在有了一切你想要柯琳有的
no friends, no fans,
没有朋友 没有粉丝
and if there's justice, no job.
如果有正义的话你就没有工作
It's over.
一切都结束了
If you wanted to break up,
如果你想和我分手的话
you should have said something.
你之前应该和我谈谈
We just did.
我们刚刚谈过了
So, I think we're gonna get him on identity theft,
我可以以窃取身份
of all things.
来指控他
Off the files I gave you?
不用我给你的那些资料吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
And I don't even wanna know where you got those.
而我都不想知道你是怎么弄来的那些
The photographs, along with Colleen's police exports
这些照片还有柯琳在警局的记录
gave us enough to seize the laptop.
让我们有足够的证据去没收他的电脑
I only wish she was here to see it.
我真希望她可以看到这一切
I think she knows.
她会知道的
Anyway, I, uh.
无论如何 我
Appreciate all you did.
感谢你所做的一切
This is enough to put Carson away,
这些足够把卡尔森关起来了
and he won't be practicing law anymore,
而他也当不了律师了
so his life's pretty much over.
他的生活基本完蛋了
Feels really good to finally get this guy.
能最后抓住这个家伙让人感觉真好
So thanks.
谢谢
No.
不用
I may never see him again, I need to tell him...
我估计再也见不到他了 我需要告诉他
Um, detective...
侦探
Yes?
怎么了
Colleen, uh, you should just know how much you meant to her.
柯琳 你应该知道你对于她非常的重要
What do you mean?
你什么意思
She wasn't as alone as you thought she was.
她并不是你想像中的孤独一人
She had you.
她还有你
And you never stopped caring about her.
而你从来没有放弃关心她
Something tells me that, uh, that wasn't because of your job.
而我觉得 这不仅仅是因为工作
That obvious, huh?
这很明显吗
Remind him of the time he walked me home from the station.
提醒他那次他陪我从车站走回家
He was telling me about his first arrest when he was a rookie.
他告诉我他第一次抓人的时候是个新手
Do you remember the night that you walked her home?
你还记得那晚你陪她走回家吗
You were telling her about your first arrest.
你告诉她你第一次抓人
She told you that?
她这都告诉你了
I chased him into this lake and
我追着他跑到一个湖边
collared him about chest-deep in water.
然后在及胸深的水里抓到他
And for 2 weeks after that, you had flippers in your locker
而两周之后你在柜子里收到了鸭蹼
and wet wings on your desk.
还有一对湿了的翅膀在桌子上
She laughed so hard.
她笑疯了
I hadn't seen her smile like that in a long time.
我很久没有看到她那样笑了
I just remember wanting to freeze that moment.
我就想让时间停在那一刻
And then you got to her house?
然后你去了她的住处
I was standing so close...
我距离她是那么的近
and I just remember this-
而我记得这个
a strand of her hair fell on my face.
她的一缕发丝拂过我的脸
I just didn't want to move.
我不想动
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表