剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What does that mean?
什么意思
All it means is if it's true,
若传说是真的
there's a whole lot more to this ghost world than you got a handle on.
那么 鬼魂世界还有太多是你不了解的
You know, if it's true, maybe your--
传说若属实 也许
your ghost down in the archives is tellin' the truth.
那个档案室里的鬼所说的 也是事实
What, that there's some kind of darkness in Grandview?
你指 在美景镇有某种邪恶力量存在
Yeah.
是的
Remember me?
记得我吗
I need to do some research on a girl who might have been buried--
我要调查一个女孩 她可能被埋在
Don't tell me. Bloody Mary.
别告诉我是血腥玛丽
Well, if that's actually who she was, then yes.
如果真有此人 那就是
For the 10,000th time today, there are no such records I know of,
说了一万遍了 这份档案不存在
so kindly look elsewhere.
去别处找吧
Um, no. No?
不 什么叫不
No. This is public property. Those are public records,
不 这是公共财产 存放的是公共记录
and I am the public, so unless you wanna declare martial law,
而我是公民 除非你颁布戒♥严♥令
I'm gonna be going this way.
不然我就进去了
You're plucky. You're gutsy.
你真有胆量 有决心
Those are excellent traits in a person who wants to get badly hurt.
爱喝罚酒的人 都有这些特质
Yeah, you told me that before.
是的 你以前就说过了
Now, you hear what I just said to the archivist.
你听见我刚才怎么对管♥理♥员♥说的了
What do you wanna tell me?
你想告诉我什么
You can't just leave the dead to rest, can you?
你就不能让死人安息吗
I'll let them rest when they let me rest.
等他们让我安宁了 我就让他们安息
Do you know something or not?
你都知道些什么
She's real...
她是真的
but not everything you've heard is true.
但你听到的并非都是事实
Some of the most... interesting details are missing.
一些最有趣的细节被遗漏了
Such as?
比如
Well, I'm sure you've heard that the doctor wrongly pronounced Mary dead,
你肯定听说了 医生误判了玛丽的死亡
but do you know who the doctor was?
你知道这医生是谁吗
It was Mary's own father.
是玛丽的父亲
They lived in the big house on Oak Shadow Lane.
他们住在橡荫街的一栋大房♥子里
It's empty now,
现在那儿空着
but it was once the home of Dr. Horace Mumford,
但那曾经住着霍勒斯·芒福德医生
his wife, and their only child, Mary.
他妻子 以及他们的独女 玛丽
Poor Mary had diphtheria,
可怜的玛丽得了白喉病
which was incurable in those days,
当时 这病是绝症
not to mention extremely contagious.
而且极易传染
Dr. Mumford felt they had to bury his daughter right away.
芒福德医生觉得必须马上把女儿埋了
With the chance that the bell might ring,
由于铃♥声♥随时可能会响
Mary's mother would not leave the grave.
玛丽的妈妈不愿离开坟场
Well, the good doctor knew that she would die of exposure
医生知道如果她不进屋的话
if she didn't come inside.
会被感染上
Luckily, he had some morphine.
幸运地是 他有吗♥啡♥
Well, you know the rest.
剩下的你都知道了
By the time they got to Mary,
等人们挖出玛丽时
she was dead...by the doctor's own hand.
她已经死了 被医生亲手害死了
You're right. I shouldn't have asked.
你说得对 我不该问这些
Wait.
等等
You'll miss the best part.
你错过了最精彩的部分
You see, when they finally got Mary up, her hands were so...
玛丽被挖出来时 她的双手
Bloody, they missed it at first.
都是血 他们一开始没注意
Mary's nails were gone.
玛丽的指甲都没了
They were stuck in the lid of the coffin.
全卡在棺材盖子里
Mary. Are you here?
玛丽 你在吗
I just wanna talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Don't you wanna talk to someone after all these years?
这么多年了 你不想找个人谈谈吗
Hello.
喂
Are you catatonic yet? Ah, practically.
你患紧张症了没 快了
I was wondering if you were ever gonna call me back.
我在想你会不会打给我
Did you get me in?
查到什么没
Well, as it turns out,
看来
Bloody Mary's ancestral home is
血腥玛丽的老家是
one of grandview's registered historic buildings,
美景镇一栋登记的历史建筑
and the preservation society is run by
这里的建筑保护协会
the chair of our architecture school,
由我校建筑学院院长负责
who is a very bad poker player, and he owes me $138.
他扑克打得很烂 还欠了138元
By the way, the combination to the key box is k-e-y.
对了 钥匙锁的密♥码♥是K-E-Y
So I guess now I owe you a favor.
我欠你份人情
Yeah, and $138.
没错 还有138元
Mary.
玛丽
Why won't you show yourself?
你为什么不现身
I know you're here.
我知道你在这儿
I know that we've been in the same room before.
我知道我们曾在同一个房♥间里
Ok. If these are the rules...
好吧 非按规则来的话
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Do you know what happened to you?
你知道自己发生了什么事吗
Do you know why you're here?
知道自己为什么在这儿吗
Why aren't you looking at me?
你为什么不看着我
I don't believe it. You-- you actually saw Bloody Mary,
难以置信 你真见到了血腥玛丽
the-- the real thing?
真身吗
Well, I don't know if I believe it either.
我也不知该不该信
I mean, I was at her family home. I said her name 3 times.
我在她家里 念了三遍她的名字
She appeared. Her hands were bloody.
她就出现了 双手满是血
But what?
但是呢
She had all her fingernails.
她的指甲都还在
Maybe the archive ghost got his facts wrong.
也许档案处的鬼弄错了
Yeah, maybe, but there's something else.
也许 但是还有一点
The bell, it sounded off, you know,
铃铛所发出的声音
like it didn't sound like a 100-year-old bell.
听起来不像是一百年前的铃
Well, honey, I don't think cast-iron bell technology has changed much.
亲爱的 铃的铸造技术的确没进步多少
No, it didn't sound real.
那声音听起来不真实
You know, clipped, like--
很短促
like it was a recording. I don't think this is a century-old ghost.
像是录音 我觉得这不是百岁老鬼
All right, you're back to believing
你又回到最初的观点
the ghost is someone who knew the girls,
这鬼是某个认识这些女孩的人
someone who died, someone who had unfinished business.
她死了 还有未了的心愿
Yes. Yep.
是的 是
No. No.
不对 不是
Not someone who knew the girls.
不是认识这些女孩的人
One of the girls.
是她们中的一个
Look, 4 girls played Bloody Mary that night.
召唤血腥玛丽那晚有四个女孩
2 are catatonic,
两个得了紧张症
one is convinced that she's next,
一个确信自己是下一目标
but only one girl died,
但只有一个女孩死了
the first one, Rachel.
就是第一个 蕾切尔
You're saying that our daughter Rachel died from playing what?
你说我女儿蕾切尔是死于玩什么
Well, it's kind of a ghost story that was spread
这是个广泛流传的鬼故事
and now has taken on a life of its own.
女鬼现在有了自己的意志
I-I'm sorry. Miss, uh...
对不起 你是
Melinda.
梅林达
We sent our daughter to college.
我们送女儿去上大学
We let her live in the dorm,
我们让她住校
even though we were a half-hour drive away
尽管开车只要半个小时
and--which I knew was a big mistake.
我早知道这是个大错误
Bill, please.
比尔 别这样
And the first time we go to pick her up...
我们第一次去接她
we're sent to a county morgue.
却被带到停尸房♥
I wouldn't ask you to remember any of this
若不是她的朋友进了医院
if it weren't for her friends at the hospital.
我也不会拜托你回忆这段往事
They need your help.
她们需要你们的帮助
What can we do? I don't know.
我们能做什么 我不清楚
I was hoping to find out more information about the relationship.
我希望能找出其中深层次的联♥系♥
Well, she never mentioned any of those names. Jenna? Allison?
她从没提过这些名字 珍娜 艾莉森
No. Rachel had a hard time making friends.
没有 蕾切尔不擅交友
And why was that?
为什么
My wife will tell you that that was my fault.
我妻子会告诉你 这是我的错
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表