剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
With every riddle, you'd give me one hint.
每个谜题 你都会给我一点提示
Please.
求你了
Ok. But just one.
好 只提示一点
Age 15.
十五岁
What does that mean?
什么意思
You already know.
你已经知道了
I have to go now.
我得走了
No! Dad, wait.
不 爸爸 等等
Don't go.
别走
Oh, damn it!
该死
Come on!
快点啊
You were told to stay away, weren't you?
已经警告你 滚远点了
I don't take orders from ghosts!
我才不听鬼的命令
He is very angry with you, this one.
这次他可彻底发火了
He wants to take you down with him.
他要把你一起带下去
I think I'll let him.
我想应该随他
You know, there are a lot of very angry people down here.
知道吗 底下有许多愤怒的鬼魂
I think it's time I let you meet them.
我想是时候让你们相见了
I'm not afraid of you.
我不会怕你的
I am not afraid of you!
我才不怕你
You will be.
你会的
Mom, I asked you point blank
妈 我明确问过你
If there was anything you were holding back from me,
你有没有事情瞒着我
And you said no.
你说没有
How could I possibly know that that one incident
我怎么会知道一场事故
would mean anything to you?
能对你有什么意义
How about the fact that you lived in Grandview?
那你曾住在美景镇这一事实呢
Did you think that that was going to mean anything to me?
你觉得那对我没什么意义吗
It was a long time ago. It didn't matter.
那是很久的事了 无关紧要
Of course it matters.
当然要紧
I've been in Grandview for, like, 3 years
我在美景镇住了三年了
And you never told me that you and dad lived there!
你却从未告诉我 你和爸爸在这住过
I mean, what else are you hiding?
你还有什么瞒着我
Nothing.
没有
How did you get this?
你是怎么知道的
I was led to it.
受人指引
By who? By dad.
被谁 爸爸
Somehow he's been helping me.
他一直在帮我
Ok, I see.
我懂了
So he gets to be the hero,
他成了英雄
aAnd I am the evil mother.
而我则是恶毒的母亲
Well, at least somebody is pointing me towards the truth.
至少有人告诉了我真♥相♥
It was a very painful time in my life.
那是我生命中最痛苦的时光
Is that what you want to hear?
这就是你想听到的
Is that the truth you want to know?
这就是你想找寻的真♥相♥
You were only a few years old.
你那时才几岁
We had been there less then a year.
我们在那呆了不到一年
I got out.
我走出了痛苦
I never wanted to think about it again.
不想再想起这些
Why not?
为什么
What other secrets are you hiding?
你还藏着什么秘密
Nothing.
没了
You have to talk to me.
你得跟我谈谈
Ok, you were with this guy the day that he died.
那人死的那天跟你在一起
What else do you know about him?
你还知道他一些什么
Why is he haunting me, and why is he accusing me
为什么他要缠着我 他为什么指责我
of letting someone die?
害死了人
He still thinks it's 1982.
他以为他还在1982年
He thinks you're me.
他以为你是我
What?
什么
I killed his wife.
我害死了他妻子
Mom. What the hell are you talking about?
妈 你究竟在说什么
Your father and I had just moved to Grandview.
那时我和你♥爸♥刚搬到美景镇
I knew that I had this ability to do this thing.
我知道我有这方面的能力
I was trying to avoid it, block it.
我试图去避开 封闭它
Ok, mom, stop.
妈 别这样
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
I was running errands.
当时我找到份差事
I was still trying to get to know the town
我还在努力的了解这个小镇
To get to know the people.
了解镇上的人
There was a gas line break.
有条天然气输送管线断裂
It happened deep under the ground.
在地底深处爆♥炸♥
Somebody help!
帮帮我
Everybody's dead down there!
下面的人都死了
Help! Please!
救命啊
Mary!
玛丽
Jennifer!
詹尼弗
I'm ok, I'm right here!
我没事 我在这儿
Mary!
玛丽
You see me?
你能看见我
You hear me?
你能听到我说话
No, I can't. Please.
不 我不能 拜托
Am I dead?
我死了吗
Please, please.
求你了 求你
Talk to my wife for me.
帮我跟我妻子说说话
She can't hear me. Please! I have to talk to her!
她听不到我 求你帮我和他说话
Excuse me.
对不起
Just tell her I'm right here.
告诉她我在这儿
Your husband...
你丈夫
My...my husband? You've seen my husband?
我丈夫 你见过我丈夫
I'm right here. Yes, he's...
我在这 是的 他
I just couldn't tell her her husband was a ghost.
我无法告诉她 她丈夫成了鬼魂
He's right here.
他在这
She thought I'd meant he had made it out of the explosion.
她以为我说 她丈夫逃出了爆♥炸♥现场
Is he all right?
他还好吧
Jennifer, stay here.
詹妮弗 呆在这
Ray! Ray! She ran towards the hole.
雷 雷 她朝洞口跑去了
I...I should have stopped her.
我 我应该阻止她的
She got too close.
她走得太近了
Mom, there's no way you could have known.
妈妈 这种事谁也料不到
I've never learned to deal with them.
我从没学过处理这种事
Not the way your grandmother could,
不像你的外婆
The way you do.
也不像你
I just can't stand to feel their pain.
我无法忍♥受 感觉他们的痛苦
It stops me cold.
令人窒息
You feel their pain
你能感到他们的痛苦
And you help them anyway.
但你还是会帮助他们
Is that why you left Grandview?
这就是你离开美景镇的原因
There were a lot of reasons.
有太多原因了
I can make this right for you. No.
我能帮你弥补这事 不
Just leave it alone.
随它去吧
Just leave me alone.
也不要来管我了
Professor Payne?
佩恩教授
Who wants to know?
谁找我
Um. I'm Justin Yates.
恩 我叫贾斯廷·叶慈
I'm in the emerging technologies program.
新兴科技小组的
I was actually...actually, I've been
实际上我 我
to some of your lectures on the paranormal...
听过你的超自然学讲课...
All right. You had me at "um."
够了 "恩"之后的都是废话
What can I do for you, Justin Yates?
有何可以效劳的 贾斯廷·叶慈
I, uh, I run and Shame the Devil.
我开着 羞之恶魔
The blog?
那个博客
Yeah. Ok, cool, so you know it.
是 没错 你也知道
Yeah. You have that rate your professor page.
是啊 你还添加了"评价教授"页面
Yeah. Scattered and distracted.
是啊 精神涣散 心烦意乱
That's what I remember reading about me.
这是我从你博客上看到的我
Ok, uh, I'll make this quick, then.
好 我们开门见山地说吧
I just, uh, wanted to show you this image
我想让你看看这照片
I took the other day.
就是那天我照的
What do you think?
你有何想法
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表