剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry.
对不起
What's happening to me.
我怎么了
Pierce, is that you.
皮尔斯 那是你吗
I'm scared.
我害怕
What's happening to me.
我怎么了
I don't know, but you're gonna be ok.
我不知道 但你会没事的
Michael...
迈克
it's time.
时间到了
Where am I. It's ok.
我在哪 没事了
you're ok.
没事了
You're ok.
没事了
Hey, we've seen a possession before, right.
嘿 我们之前见过鬼魂附身 对吗
Where a spirit takes over a
鬼魂占据一个人的身体
body and then releases it again later, right.
之后又释放他 对吗
Is this a survey.
这是个调查吗
Cause I'm pretty sure I'm on the do not call list.
因为我确信我在禁拨名单上
Listen, ok. I just saw something different.
听着 我刚看到不一样的情况
I saw a spirit existing apart from his body.
我在他身体之外看到一个鬼魂
Its living body.
是个活着的人
That kid Michael just possessed his nephew.
那个迈克刚附在他侄子身上
Well, that's spectral displacement.
那是灵魂位移
Yeah, ok, break that down for me and quick.
好的 赶紧给我解释一下
It's an advanced iteration of the possession phenomenon.
这是一种高级的反复附身现象
The visiting spirit,
到访的鬼魂
the possessor, if you will,
也就是附身者 如果愿意
doesn't control the host body's consciousness.
可以不控制主体人的思想
It gives it the old heave-ho,
它发出指令
creating what we call a displaced spirit.
产生一个我们称之为替代灵魂
I can't believe you've actually seen one.
我不敢相信你真的见到了
Yeah, and I don't think it's my first.
是的 而且我不认为这是第一次
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
How did you find me.
你怎么找到我的
You've been keeping tabs?
你做了标记吗
No, but it comes in handy
不是 找到一个
to have an extremely untrusting husband.
不可信的丈夫就会很容易
I saw dad again.
我又看到爸爸了
I guess even in death, you're daddy's favorite.
我猜就算是死了 他还会来找你的
Don't lie to me.
别骗我了
The first time that I saw dad, he told me that I had a brother.
我第一次看到爸爸时他告诉我他有个兄弟
Every time I've seen him since, you haven't been far behind.
每次我看见他时 你就在附近
So. So you've seen him, too.
所以 所以你也看见他了
I knew there was something off.
我知道事有蹊跷
What are you talking about.
你在说什么
The weakness, the confusion.
虚弱 困惑
He doesn't even look like other ghosts.
他甚至不像其他鬼魂一样
And he keeps coming in and out of it
他不断来去无踪
as if he doesn't have any control, because he doesn't.
就好像他不能控制 因为他确实不能
You're not making any sense.
你这样说不通啊
Look, a ghost is controlling his body, ok.
听着 有个鬼魂附在他身上
This whole time, I thought he
一直以来 我以为他已经死了
was dead because I was looking at his spirit, but--
因为我看到了他的鬼魂 但...
Melinda.
梅林达
You're alive.
你还活着
My sweet, sweet girl.
我亲爱的女儿
Yes, I'm here.
是的 我在这
And I'm just so sorry I've been gone for so long.
我对不起你我走了这么久
I just...I can't believe it's you.
我不敢相信这是你
Well, don't just stand there.
别只站在那啊
See if your sister wants something to drink.
看看你姐姐要喝点什么
I don't have much to offer.
我没有很多能提供
That's ok, I'm all set.
没关系 我不用了
Sweetheart, I just got in on a bus last night,
宝贝 我昨晚坐上了汽车
otherwise I would have called right away.
否则我早就打电♥话♥了
But I had to rest, doctor's orders.
但我必须休息 医生的叮嘱
What happened to your leg.
你的腿怎么了
Well, let's just say I had things
我当时在想事情
on my mind when I should have been looking at the road.
没有看到脚下的路
Hence the bus ride, heh.
因此才坐车
Hope you don't mind if I sit down.
希望你不介意我坐下
I'm supposed to stay off my feet.
我的腿要休息一会
What's that face. You're looking at me like I was a--
这是什么表情 你看我就像看到
a ghost.
鬼魂
I've-- I've pictured your life like a million different ways,
我幻想过千万种你的生活
but the one thing I was always sure about was the end.
但我确定的事却是结局
You're supposed to be dead.
你应该已经死了
Look, I can see how I've been like a phantom in your life--
听着 我知道我在你看来就像一个鬼魂
no, it's not about what I felt.
不 这不是我的感觉
It's about actually seeing your ghost.
而是我的确看到了你的鬼魂
But, Melinda
但是 梅林达
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
You're alive, so I didn't see your ghost,
你还活着 所以我看不到你的鬼魂
but I--I still believed that it was your spirit.
但我仍相信那次是你的鬼魂
Your displaced spirit. My what.
你的易位鬼魂 我的什么
It happens when a ghost possesses another body.
这发生在鬼魂附身的时候
The displaced spirit wanders on its own.
易位鬼魂就会分离出来
Possessed. I think I would know it.
附身 我想我应该知道
No, you wouldn't.
不 你不会知道
That's the point, dad, you wouldn't remember any of it.
这是关键 爸爸 你什么都会不记得
Who could be doing this to you.
是谁对你做这些
Sweetheart, what are we talkin' about.
宝贝 我们在说什么
I haven't seen my daughter in 20 years,
我二十年没见过我女儿了
and the first thing you want to discuss is--
而第一件我们说的却是...
it has to do with Paul Eastman.
这一定跟保罗·伊士曼有关
do you remember him.
你还记得他吗
You sent him to prison because
你把他送进监狱
he killed that 10-year-old boy,
因为他杀了那个十岁的男孩
Michael Wilkins.
迈克·威尔金斯
Only he escaped, and I think
只是他越狱了
that he wants to hurt other children, or you.
我认为他会伤害其他孩子 或者你
Melinda, I'm fine.
梅林达 我很好
I've put a lot of people in jail,
我送过很多人进监狱
and none of them have come after me.
没有一个人来报复我
What got you on to all of this.
你这是怎么了
A ghost...sent me the case.
一个鬼魂 给我这个案子
At first, I thought it was Michael.
一开始 我以为是迈克
Lots of other ghosts have tried to stop me.
其他很多鬼魂想阻止我
Does this make any sense to you.
这会使你想起什么吗
Why on earth would it.
为什么一点头绪也没有
Because your's tried to stop me.
因为你想阻止我
Last night.
昨晚
You mean my-- what'd you call it-- displaced spirit.
你说我的 就是你所说的 易位鬼魂
Does this mean anything to you.
你知道这些事吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
Sweetheart, I--I'm sorry.
宝贝 对不起
I wish I knew how to help you.
我希望我知道怎么帮助你
Look, I'm...
听着 我...
I'm not even gonna ask you why you haven't contacted me before.
我不会问你为什么之前你没有联♥系♥我
That's your business.
那是你的事
But I do want to know why you decided to come back now.
但我的确想知道你为什么现在回来了
I heard you were looking for me.
我听说你之前在找我
I decided it was time to stop hiding from my mistakes
我想是时候停止躲避我犯的错误了
it's time to start being a father again.
是时候再次做一个父亲
Well, I guess I should apologize.
我想我应该道歉
You're back. I guess it's just a shock.
你回来了 多么令人震惊
I hope we can have a second chance.
我希望我们还有重来的机会
There's so much I want to find out about you.
还有很多我想了解你的事
I'd like to do that.
我很乐意
My father is back in my life again for one hour,
我爸爸回到我的生活中一个小时了
and this is our new relationship.
开始我们新的关系
I steal things from his room for evidence.
我从他房♥间偷到了证据
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表